Hershel walker tries and fails once again on mass shootings. Poor Georgia.

You mean someone who will wipe the floor with Walker?
Walker is a serious…Warnock is Al Sharpton light. he of walker wants to be take. serious he should. not longer himself to debate people like that

Trump used Hershel years ago with his failed football league. He's using him again. Trump will turn on him with a vengeance when he loses.
used him? he paid he quite well…Walker was a star

Biden is arguably the most powerful man in the world but the left doesn't seem to care about his views or lack of them. Nothing much coming from Biden's cabinet or press secretary. Instead the left focuses on the words of a civilian in Georgia who happens to be black with the intent of making him look foolish. Isn't that the definition of racism?

That's right! The failed NJ Generals!

Trump is such a bastard. He'll tell the story how Hershel lost the election and blame him. Purdue doesn't give a shit. Trump trashing him doesn't matter. He knows what Trump is, but Hershel can be hurt.

Trump is such a bastard. He'll tell the story how Hershel lost the election and blame him. Purdue doesn't give a shit. Trump trashing him doesn't matter. He knows what Trump is, but Hershel can be hurt.
I don't think Hersh is that stupid. I think he knows what he's getting into as did Rudy, the Pillow guy and everyone who became a laughingstock by worshiping the moron. People are just weird.

Hillary was familiar with both state and local issues
She could discuss any of them

Herschel shows he does not have a clue
Hillary was a carpetbagger who lived in Illinois and Arkansas but, you are correct…. She knew to talk about local issues. Super predators.

I don't think Hersh is that stupid. I think he knows what he's getting into as did Rudy, the Pillow guy and everyone who became a laughingstock by worshiping the moron. People are just weird.

I hope you're right .. anyone who gets involved with Trump does become a laughing stock and/or gets indicted.

Hillary was a carpetbagger who lived in Illinois and Arkansas but, you are correct…. She knew to talk about local issues. Super predators.
I am not a Hillary fan. She lost to trump. She's off my Christmas list. Don't worry.

Forum List

Back