Hershel walker tries and fails once again on mass shootings. Poor Georgia.

Hmm. Such childish posts deserve no attention.
Translation:

JackNicholson.jpg

I mean he is asked about mass shootings and starts talking about boys and girls looking at each other online.

I mean he is out to lunch.
Who the fuck is Steve Benen and why would I care what he thinks?

So Walker didn’t come out saying he wanted to grab guns like everyone else. We’re supposed to be outraged by this? I’ll take him over any RINO Establishment boob and especially over any Democrat.

Herschel needs to start bringing more to the table than just his Football career

He has not lived in Georgia for decades and needs to become familiar with key issues and concerns

This means he needs to do his homework and study up
He’s a true outsider and not some WEF faggot, that makes him infinitely better than all the RINOs and Dems.

I mean he is asked about mass shootings and starts talking about boys and girls looking at each other online.

I mean he is out to lunch.
So how did he fail? Search social media for flags and put more money into mental health resources for troubled youth.

What is the failure?

BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.....

AND another SWING AND A MISS by leftwing propogandists... All you folks got left is to try and smear those you disagree with... Rachel MadCow and you are pathetic.. and pretty bad at it as well...
Really piss poor attempt to paint him as an ignorant Negro from the South.

Herschel needs to start bringing more to the table than just his Football career

He has not lived in Georgia for decades and needs to become familiar with key issues and concerns

This means he needs to do his homework and study up
He's been living in working in Georgia for over 20 years. All of his business interests are in Georgia and have been since the eighties.

I'm a fan of Hershel Walker. We had season tickets for UGA back in the day. Frankly I think it's cruel to encourage him to run. He simply is incapable of winning and is only subjected to ridicule.
I always liked Walker

But I think he is being used for his former fame and name recognition
By all accounts, he suffers from personal issues and seems unsuited for a role in high politics

Forum List

Back