Hershel walker tries and fails once again on mass shootings. Poor Georgia.

Herschel needs to start bringing more to the table than just his Football career

He has not lived in Georgia for decades and needs to become familiar with key issues and concerns

This means he needs to do his homework and study up
Hillary never lived in NY when she ran for Senator and she was so familiar with the issues she referred to Black kids as predators.

Hillary was familiar with both state and local issues
She could discuss any of them

Herschel shows he does not have a clue

I'm a fan of Hershel Walker. We had season tickets for UGA back in the day. Frankly I think it's cruel to encourage him to run. He simply is incapable of winning and is only subjected to ridicule.

I'm a fan of Hershel Walker. We had season tickets for UGA back in the day. Frankly I think it's cruel to encourage him to run. He simply is incapable of winning and is only subjected to ridicule.
he will win easily

BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.....

AND another SWING AND A MISS by leftwing propogandists... All you folks got left is to try and smear those you disagree with... Rachel MadCow and you are pathetic.. and pretty bad at it as well...
Trump endorsed Walker because he has a lower I.Q. then he does.

I mean he is asked about mass shootings and starts talking about boys and girls looking at each other online.

I mean he is out to lunch.
I saw that. I had to look away, it was like watching a car crash. That guy is more of a moron that trump. No wonder trump endorsed him, Hersh, makes trump look almost smart by comparison.

Nope. Hershel can't do the job no matter how much he is loved in Georgia. Trump will attack him.

Trump absolutely attacked Perdue for losing to Kemp.. trashed him.
he will win easily

not sure what trump has to do with any of this.

Forum List

Back