Hershel walker tries and fails once again on mass shootings. Poor Georgia.

It is getting scary

Not just spontaneous questions but questions that he has time to prepare

You would think his staff would prepare a generic Thoughts and Prayers statement that he could repeat
Just another Black man not being Black, right ?

What does that mean?
The left requires Black people to act a certain way. Biden said it best with his "You ain't Black" comment. Hershel Walker is running as a Republican no matter what he says it will be mercilessly picked apart by Democrats.

The left requires Black people to act a certain way. Biden said it best with his "You ain't Black" comment. Hershel Walker is running as a Republican no matter what he says it will be mercilessly picked apart by Democrats.
That's not the problem for Hershel Walker. He is beloved in Georgia as a man not a black man, but he's dumb and has had dangerous mental health problems.

He is welcome to provide coherent responses to simple questions

If he can’t, he needs to be held accountable

He is welcome to provide coherent responses to simple questions

If he can’t, he needs to be held accountable

You can't give a poor candidate a pass because of skin color black or white. Look at Madison Cawthorn, Matt Gantz and Marjorie Taylor Green. Holy cow!

I know. Half measures haven't worked.

You said I was passing the Buck when I blamed Schumer and the democrats. Schumer is the"majority" leader of the Senate. He alone controls what legislation the Senate votes on Schumer said he would not secure schools but go for gun control.

I know. Half measures haven't worked.

You said I was passing the Buck when I blamed Schumer and the democrats. Schumer is the"majority" leader of the Senate. He alone controls what legislation the Senate votes on Schumer said he would not secure schools but go for gun control.
You're passing the buck. Congress controls that.

As a Football Player, I liked Herschel Walker
Amazing to watch

But he was never a great interview and was never invited to broadcast games from the booth.

He is not that eloquent

Going straight to the Senate does not seem like a good idea

Forum List

Back