Hershel walker tries and fails once again on mass shootings. Poor Georgia.

As a Football Player, I liked Herschel Walker
Amazing to watch

But he was never a great interview and was never invited to broadcast games from the booth.

He is not that eloquent

Going straight to the Senate does not seem like a good idea
I can't believe a defender of Biden would go this direction.

You are just making shit up

Our President is well informed on the issues and can speak on them at length. He has done so in many forums

Walker struggles at more than a few unrelated sentences
Dude biden is a mental train wreck.
The fucker can't even pronounce the AFT correctly aft

Dude biden is a mental train wreck.
The fucker can't even pronounce the AFT correctly aft
You keep saying that and Biden keeps proving you wrong

Biden conducts lengthy briefings on Ukraine, COVID, the Economy, inflation
He is well versed and speaks on the details of the issues

No. It's an observation I made based on your open disdain for a black man who has a stutter
I didn't say a word about his speech or speech disorder. Or his skin color. See, you did it again. You invented a fantasy to argue against.

Embarrassing yourself, all because of that "R" behind his name.

Last edited:
The comments made by the president of the United States concerning gun violence are confusing. Why does the left focus on a black guy in Georgia? Racism seems to be the only motive.

The comments made by the president of the United States concerning gun violence are confusing. Why does the left focus on a black guy in Georgia? Racism seems to be the only motive.

The left isn't focused on a black man in Georgia. Trump has set Hershel Walker up for humiliation.

Because he is running for congress, and congress makes the laws. Maybe you were in your perpetual state of confusion, when Biden pointed that out.

He is welcome to provide coherent responses to simple questions

If he can’t, he needs to be held accountable
You know that's not true it wouldn't matter how coherent he is everything he says will be picked apart by people like you because he's a Black Republican.

You know that's not true it wouldn't matter how coherent he is everything he says will be picked apart by people like you because he's a Black Republican.

Sissy excuses and smoke and mirrors. In reality, you'll be a human shield for him no matter what idiotic thing he says, because of the "R" behind his name

Bullshit. The problem isn't his skin, it's his ability and his history of mental illness and domestic violence.

The left isn't focused on a black man in Georgia. Trump has set Hershel Walker up for humiliation.
I don't know. I respect Warnock for his service and beliefs, but he would have voted for spending that I certainly didn't agree with. I'm not in GA, so my opinion is irrelevant except that it may be the same as some in GA. Walker will vote as he is told. That's not racist, "Coach" Tubberville in Ala is equally as clueless, and does as he's told. Mo Brooks and Gosar are simply idiots.

The dems have the AOC and Omar's but .... imo they are simply ideological extreme and not just batshit crazy. LOL

Sissy excuses and smoke and mirrors. In reality, you'll be a human shield for him no matter what idiotic thing he says, because of the "R" behind his name
Not me, Republicans are not much different than Democrats. What I enjoy pointing out is how you loons treat Black people who don't identify as Democrats.

Forum List

Back