Hershel walker tries and fails once again on mass shootings. Poor Georgia.

I mean he is asked about mass shootings and starts talking about boys and girls looking at each other online.

I mean he is out to lunch.
Schumer doesn't want to protect or defend children he want dead children. And you biggest concern is about a Republican candidate for Senate?

No dumbass Schumer's refusal to place armed security in schools and make them secure is not a conspiracy he actually said it.

There was an armed security guard at the Ross elementary school.

What did they do in Santa Fe after the school shooting in 2018.

No dumbass Schumer's refusal to place armed security in schools and make them secure is not a conspiracy he actually said it.

Ramos was already in the building when police arrived according to the DPS supervisor giving the briefing Friday.

That's the official word and I'll stick with that until it is officially revises.
Have you bothered to read the thread? He shot the security guard before the police arrived.

You're passing the buck. Congress controls that.
OoooK so you have no clue who Schumer is or what he does for a living.

Huge Smiley.jpg

Yep and he killed the security guard before the police arrived.
The only SRO he had contact with drove right past him in the parking lot heading for a teacher he assumed was the shooter.

He had no contact at all with LEO's until he'd already shot the place to hell.

Two of the arriving officers engaged him and both were slightly wounded.

There was no security guard on the scene.

He didn't engage with LEO's until he'd already shot up rooms 111/112.
Facts are like pearls, Don't be giving facts to swine, He doesn't understand that or willfully ignorant.

Forum List

Back