He’s dead, Jim

A facelift is LESS simple than a vast decades long conspiracy to subvert the office of the presidency by putting a man who was never elected into office in a ludicrously complicated and fantastically elaborate body double scheme to cover up the death of Joe Biden....

.....who NEVER held office as president because he was 'replaced' in 2019 by a shadow organization that secretly controls the highest levels of the US government, presumably in a quest for world domination?

I don't think 'simple' means what you think it means, tinfoil. A face lift is simple. This is just more of your "Egyptian levitation beams built the pyramids" nonsense.
Believe whatever you must

Believe whatever you must

I believe you don't understand how ludicrously complicated and fantastically elaborate your 'shadow government replaced Joe Biden in 2019 to put a body double in the White House' batshit actually is.

A face lift is simpler. Occam's razor, my friend.

I believe you don't understand how ludicrously complicated and fantastically elaborate your 'shadow government replaced Joe Biden in 2019 to put a body double in the White House' batshit actually is.

A face lift is simpler. Occam's razor, my friend.
You’re holding the wrong end of the razor. I cannot look at Biden in 2019 and now — and say it’s the same person, but you must

You’re holding the wrong end of the razor. I cannot look at Biden in 2019 and now — and say it’s the same person, but you must

Blithering nonsense. Here's BIden from 2018, a full year before your delusional 'replacement'. Same earlobes. Same guy.

Even linear time demonstrates that you're just batshit crazy.

Blithering nonsense. Here's BIden from 2018, a full year before your delusional 'replacement'. Same earlobes. Same guy.

Even linear time demonstrates that you're just batshit crazy.

Yes he’s always been a lying demented old fool.

Forum List

Back