Hes got a good question

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019

I'd also add .....What intelligent nuanced left wing progressive message are you trying to get across ?when you keep attacking random people in cars ?...and pulling guns on them ?

I support blm and antifa btw
Keep going till November and invade white suburbia .....please
Youre really winning the people over
Along with her pals She on board now

How else are you going to get people to stop their racist ways?

You're a cop and the only one I know of on USMB. What are YOUR thoughts on this, from a cops perspective?

There is a retired LEO here.
He just recently changed his name.
Give me a few and I'll find him.
He should also be asked for his perspective.

You're a cop and the only one I know of on USMB. What are YOUR thoughts on this, from a cops perspective?

How to stop people from being racist? I'm not sure that's a job for police.

You only eliminate racism by eliminating the incentives for being racist.
What do you mean by "incentives for racism"?

I do agree that stopping racism isn't a job for the police. It's a job for people trained in community outreach and would be helped by programs designed to work on social inequality. The main problem is though that those aren't funded nearly as well as the police.

I do agree that stopping racism isn't a job for the police. It's a job for people trained in community outreach and would be helped by programs designed to work on social inequality. The main problem is though that those aren't funded nearly as well as the police.

How, specifically, does a program eliminate social equality? How does increased funding of social programs equate to social equality. Is there a formula? How many dollars are required to achieve that goal? Is there a number you have in mind?

You don't.
A racist thinks that his or her attitude is right. If you feel you are right, no one in the world is ever going to change your mind.

Racism is eliminated slowly, through the education of the children, until racists no longer exist.

No one will ever change a racist's mind.

How, specifically, does a program eliminate social equality? How does increased funding of social programs equate to social equality. Is there a formula? How many dollars are required to achieve that goal? Is there a number you have in mind?
Well you could have programs to decently fund public schools and therefore having more people in minorities graduate this would give them better perspectives on the jobs market. Making crime and therefor police intervention less prevalent. You could have programs designed to work with ex-convicts to help them get jobs. Try to keep people housed, fed, healthy, and educated seems to be a sensible approach.

As to cost, I don't know but it'll be a lot. On the other hand, there's a cost involved both societal and economical in having an incarceration rate higher than China. There's a cost involved in having a police force equipped as an occupying army. There's a cost involved in having enough resentment in minority populations to spring forth mass demonstrations.

At least spending the money on social programs has a positive effect to.

Last edited:
You don't.
A racist thinks that his or her attitude is right. If you feel you are right, no one in the world is ever going to change your mind.

Racism is eliminated slowly, through the education of the children, until racists no longer exist.

America disgarees you do not blame that on Kids, The adults are the cause of racism the worst offenoreds are Democrates, Joe Biden and obama, both are the worst POTUS and VP why forget the near Bankrucpy of America and all the lies America can recover from that as we arte but Obama taght every perosn in this Country to Hate white people and other people of color because he was and arrogant Racist and Communist

I'd also add .....What intelligent nuanced left wing progressive message are you trying to get across ?when you keep attacking random people in cars ?...and pulling guns on them ?

I support blm and antifa btw
Keep going till November and invade white suburbia .....please
Youre really winning the people over
Along with her pals She on board now

what is your address MY Friends in Milwaukee WI The Milwaukee Hells Agels need someone to play with and you will not be helping these terrosit the Angels take care of Americans not swamp people like you all Harry is the leader make sure you put your address here he will see you in 2 days

9 east 91 St New York , NY

You don't.

America disgarees you do not blame that on Kids, The adults are the cause of racism the worst offenoreds are Democrates, Joe Biden and obama, both are the worst POTUS and VP why forget the near Bankrucpy of America and all the lies America can recover from that as we arte but Obama taght every perosn in this Country to Hate white people and other people of color because he was and arrogant Racist and Communist
Forwarded 9 east 91 St New York , NY need box number and Harry from Hells Angels will be their Wednesday am be their ok or email me the number at ziegelbauerj46@gmail I want pics

You don't.

Forwarded 9 east 91 St New York , NY need box number and Harry from Hells Angels will be their Wednesday am be their ok or email me the number at ziegelbauerj46@gmail I want pics
Just knock on the door

You don't.

Just knock on the door
what door I need the number ya afraid to post it here?

You don't.

Just knock on the door
9 east 91st ya dumb fuckin foreigner ...ring the bell knock on the door
Its the upper east side .....apartment ....rotflmao ....you peasant !....across from the park

Knock hard

You don't.

Just knock on the door
9 east 91st ya dumb fuckin foreigner ...ring the bell knock on the door
Its the upper east side .....apartment ....rotflmao ....you peasant !....across from the park

Knock hard
OK Harvey has it call De Blasio you will need his help the Police refuse to help his supporters

You don't.

Just knock on the door
Post your personal info . What the hell is wrong with you

Forum List

Back