He's Imploding: Joe Biden Says ‘Poor Kids Are Just as Bright and Just as Talented as White Kids’

https://nypost.com/2019/08/08/latest-biden-blunder-poor-kids-are-just-as-bright-as-white-kids/

This guy made no mistake and he doesn't believe this either. Biden has no intention of being the nominee, and he is not qualified to be President and he knows it.

Gaffe-prone presidential hopeful Joe Biden put his foot in his mouth during an Iowa campaign stop on Thursday when he told a group of predominately Asian and Hispanic voters that “poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids.”

Biden committed the stunning blunder while speaking about education at a town hall with the Asian and Latino Coalition in Des Moines, where he’s campaigning and fundraising for the 2020 Democratic primary.

“We should challenge students in these schools and have advanced placement programs in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it,” Biden said at the event, according to video of his remarks.

“Poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids,” he added.

It's not true.

What did you expect with truth over facts?

You got a link saying he dropped out?
They won't let him drop out, the deep state will kill him if he does. Look at the last debate he called Booker President and now Biden called black kids stupid. I know Biden is old but these were all deliberate acts on his part, he chose not to run in the last election and he does not want to run now, they are forcing him to be there. He will not be the nominee by saying that poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

This is the dumbest thing a candidate has ever said.

This is your link kid, you can take anything I write as fact.

Biden is out, he is saying fuck you to the deep state, and good for him

They won't let him drop out, the deep state will kill him if he does. Look at the last debate he called Booker President and now Biden called black kids stupid. I know Biden is old but these were all deliberate acts on his part, he chose not to run in the last election and he does not want to run now, they are forcing him to be there. He will not be the nominee by saying that poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

I disagree. The truth of the matter is if our country continues in this direction, there is nobody that can beat Trump. Keep Biden in as a throw away; a disposable candidate. Since they can't beat Trump, let them run a person where no harm is done after the loss.

Now if things turn around and Trump stands a chance at losing, then look for them to get rid of Biden and put somebody in that has the possibility of taking it for the Democrats.

I disagree. The truth of the matter is if our country continues in this direction, there is nobody that can beat Trump. Keep Biden in as a throw away; a disposable candidate. Since they can't beat Trump, let them run a person where no harm is done after the loss.

Now if things turn around and Trump stands a chance at losing, then look for them to get rid of Biden and put somebody in that has the possibility of taking it for the Democrats.
Biden is done, the only odd thing is that he ended his own campaign by saying that poor kids are just as smart as white kids. He is over, the fact is that he can't debate the dems that are going easy one him

Biden is done, the only odd thing is that he ended his own campaign by saying that poor kids are just as smart as white kids. He is over, the fact is that he can't debate the dems that are going easy one him

As long as he remains the front runner, he will stay. Heck even if he stays in the top three it would be stupid for him to withdraw his candidacy.

When a Democrats says something like that, only a million or so would be offended. If a Republican would ever say a thing like that, all leftists would be offended.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

As long as he remains the front runner, he will stay. Heck even if he stays in the top three it would be stupid for him to withdraw his candidacy.

When a Democrats says something like that, only a million or so would be offended. If a Republican would ever say a thing like that, all leftists would be offended.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

I just can't see the dems picking a candidate that said black kids are stupid in so many words nor do I believe that any human is stupid to do that by accident. Look the guy is just plain old, he is not senile but he is way too slow to be president, it would kill him

Rush Limbaugh

I just can't see the dems picking a candidate that said black kids are stupid in so many words nor do I believe that any human is stupid to do that by accident. Look the guy is just plain old, he is not senile but he is way too slow to be president, it would kill him

I couldn't agree with you more, but remember, when it comes to the MSM, they have short memories with people like Biden and his gaffs. It was only a month or so ago when he celebrated working with racist Senators in the past. In fact he bragged about it. The MSM made a big deal out of it for less than a week, and back to business as usual.

What he said about those Senators was more direct and not just a mistake in his choice of words. He meant he loved those guys.

Latest Presidential debate...Biden says "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." What an idiot...

He's too old for this.

Age is less of a factor than those who are affected by age. Trump is around Biden's age and doing the best job of any President since Reagan. Joe just isn't there anymore. He never really was, but age added to his inabilities.

Forum List

Back