He’s ‘not right, mentally’: Al Franken reveals GOP senators are worried about Trump

Sorry when person A says persons B, C, D, and E said something I tend not believe person A especially when they don't identify B, C, D, and E by name.

Not one Trump supporter here has any inside information what republicans are saying off the record and in private conversations. Al Franken does. What do the idiots do??? What they always do. Shoot the messenger and then try to marginalize him. Your schtick is so old and tired.
Thats about it. Franken sits in Congress and hears what is going on

Sorry when person A says persons B, C, D, and E said something I tend not believe person A especially when they don't identify B, C, D, and E by name.
If they were identified by name would you then believe it- every bit of it?

Not one Trump supporter here has any inside information what republicans are saying off the record and in private conversations. Al Franken does. What do the idiots do??? What they always do. Shoot the messenger and then try to marginalize him. Your schtick is so old and tired.
I don't believe anything that clown says. Nor do I care what tires you.

You are too busy licking Trumps ass.

Al Franken is honest to a fault. I've heard him speak in public some very inconvenient information but he felt it's his duty to tell the truth.
That's something Trumpets can't relate to since even they know this WH are packed solid from top to bottom with the biggest prevaricators in history.
It starts at the top and no one would dare contradict the Pathological Liar in Chief.

Sen. Al Franken appeared on Friday’s Real Time with Bill Maher and said that opinions of the new president among Republican senators vary. Some say, he said, that he’s “not right, mentally.”
If Al says something the opposite is true.
If YOU say something the opposite is true. PROVE your statement or STFU!
You suddenly need proof after say Russia's communist party backs Trump?

You're a sorry joke.

You are too busy sucking your dog's little red dick. See how this works?

That makes no sense whatsoever. Licking Trump's fat ass is your job. Kicking his ass to kingdom come is my job. I'm glad we got that straight.

You are too busy sucking your dog's little red dick. See how this works?
Better my dog than the pathetic liar trump

If they were identified by name would you then believe it- every bit of it?
It would be start but more important I would to hear from the actual people who supposedly said this rather than get it second hand from a far left Democrat appearing on the show of the far left Maher Anyone can claim somebody said this or that that's easy but it doesn't make it true.

idiots who voted for a reality show host for president really should just shut up.
Says the idiot who voted for a criminal.
A criminal? What crimes was Hilary indicted for? What convictions did she have?
Stop being an asshole.
Trumpy had to pay off all the students of his bogus Trump U after promising never to settle.
And isn't sexual assault a crime? The serial sex offender BRAGGED about assaulting women. And no.. that wasn't just " locker room talk " as you enablers try to pass off.
I know your lame responses before you even say them.
Trump ran the dirtiest most racist most deplorable campaign in the history of this country.
Hillary did not.
So many of you were hoping Trump is going to make America white again.
Remember these words.
The Trump presidency will not end well.
Just remember Reasonable told you this.

Sen. Al Franken appeared on Friday’s Real Time with Bill Maher and said that opinions of the new president among Republican senators vary. Some say, he said, that he’s “not right, mentally.”

“And then, some are harsher,” he said. “I haven’t heard a lot of good things and I’ve heard great concern about his temperament.
“I saw this today,” Maher said. “Fifty-one percent of Trump voters believe he should be able to personally overturn decisions by judges.”

“That didn’t surprise me,” Franken replied, then pointed out that half of Trump voters is fewer than a quarter of the people in the country and, “I guess that 48 or 49 percent of Trump voters understood [the federal judiciary is independent] and that’s good.

Comedian Al Franken and Comedian Bill Maher. What a joke!
LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif
Hey moron. Al Franken is a US Senator, not a comedian.

“And then, some are harsher,” he said. “I haven’t heard a lot of good things and I’ve heard great concern about his temperament.
“I saw this today,” Maher said. “Fifty-one percent of Trump voters believe he should be able to personally overturn decisions by judges.”

“That didn’t surprise me,” Franken replied, then pointed out that half of Trump voters is fewer than a quarter of the people in the country and, “I guess that 48 or 49 percent of Trump voters understood [the federal judiciary is independent] and that’s good.

"I have heard this that and the other about Trump."

Cool story. Where did you hear this from? CNN? Because they have one heck of an imagination.

Nope. Not CNN, Trumpie.

Psychologists warn Donald Trump 'displays all the classic signs of ...
www.mirror.co.uk › News › World news › Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2017 - The concerns have been there for sometime. ... wrote to Barack Obama expressing their grave concerns over Trump's mentalstability. ... They wrote: “His widely reported symptoms of mental instability - including grandiosity, ...
Donald Trump displays classic traits of mental illness, claim ...
www.independent.co.uk › Lifestyle › Health & Families
Jan 30, 2017 - In December, three leading professors of psychiatry wrote to Barack Obama expressing their grave concerns over Trump's mentalstability:.
'grave concerns' about Donald Trump's mental ... - The Independent
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
Dec 18, 2016 - ... to express their “grave concern” over Donald Trump's mental stability. ... “Nevertheless, his widely reported symptoms of mentalinstability ...
President Trump exhibits classic signs of mental illness: shrinks - NY ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../shrinks-break-silence-president-trump-exhibits-traits-m-article...
Jan 29, 2017 - The fuzzy outlines of President Trump's likely mental illnesscame into ... with Mexico reveals that he values self-image even overnational interest; ... so concerned about the president that they are willing to face the wrath of ...
'Grave Concerns' About Donald Trump's Mental Stability: Harvard ...
www.ndtv.com › World
Dec 19, 2016 - 'Grave Concerns' About Donald Trump's Mental Stability: Harvard Doctors ... Nevertheless, his widely reported symptoms of mentalinstability ...
Is Donald Trump Mentally Ill? 3 Professors Of Psychiatry Ask President ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/richard.../is-donald-trump-mentally_b_13693174.html
Dec 17, 2016 - We are writing to express our grave concern regarding themental ... is the only American who has ANY say over the mobilization of The United ...
Psychiatric Professors Wonder If Trump Is Mentally Ill, Call For ...
www.mediaite.com/.../pysiatric-professors-wonder-if-trump-is-mentally-ill-call-for-ne...
Dec 19, 2016 - We are writing to express our grave concern regarding themental stability of our ... Of course normal people like Trump look abnormal to mentally ill ... these psychiatrists and professors to drop over Niagara Falls in a barrel.
Carl Bernstein: Republicans Worried About Trump's Possible Mental ...
freakoutnation.com › Funny Chit
Jan 26, 2017 - Plus, Donald Trump has many other scary traits which may not qualify as mental illness, but which still raise serious concerns abouthis fitness ...
Howard Stern Is Concerned About Pal Donald Trump's Mental Health ...
www.usmagazine.com/.../howard-stern-is-concerned-about-pal-donald-trumps-mental...
Feb 3, 2017 - Howard Stern Is Concerned About Donald Trump's MentalHealth: 'He ... LaBeouf's Anti-Trump Installation Shut Down Over SafetyConcerns ...
Does Donald Trump's Personality Make Him Dangerous? | The Report ...
www.usnews.com/news/the.../does-donald-trumps-personality-make-him-dangerous
Jan 27, 2017 - Some say President Donald Trump's personality isn't just flawed, it's dangerous. ... quirks, or is it something that raises concerns about Trump's judgment and ... "Donald Trump is dangerously mentally illand temperamentally ...

Shrinks Battle Over Diagnosing Donald Trump | Psychology Today
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/.../shrinks-battle-over-diagnosing-donald-tru...
Jan 31, 2017 - In contention are three significant and intertwined issues. Can Donald Trump or any public figure be deemed to have mental illness, even ...
Is Trump Crazy? Psychiatry Professors Express Grave Concern Over ...
www.natureworldnews.com/.../trump-crazy-psychiatry-professors-express-grave-conc...
Dec 20, 2016 - Psychiatry Professors Express Grave Concern Over US President's Mental ... "His widely reported symptoms of mental instability lead us to ...
Mika Brzezinski Thinks Donald Trump Has Serious Mental Health Issues
fortune.com/2016/08/29/donald-trump-mental-health/
Aug 29, 2016 - Donald Trump's mental health became a central question on ... Mika Brzezinski, one of the hosts of the MSNBC show, expressed concernthat the ... after over 1,000 psychiatrists claimed that Barry Goldwater, a man Trump has ...
Trump displays 'classic traits of mental illness', psychologists say | The ...
www.the-star.co.ke › Latest News
Jan 31, 2017 - Could US President Donald Trump be suffering mental illness? ... US President, expressing their grave concerns over Trump's mental stability:.
Dr. Drew Pinsky: Trump may be mentally ill — so what does that say ...
www.rawstory.com/.../dr-drew-pinsky-trump-may-be-mentally-ill-so-what-does-that-s...
Aug 2, 2016 - Dr. Drew Pinsky: Trump may be mentally ill — so what does that say about ... of mental instability to raise concerns about his fitness for office.
Petition · #DiagnoseTrump · Change.org
Search · Change.orgtrump
His impulsiveness and lack of control over his own emotions are ofconcern. ... Mr. Trump appears to exhibit all the symptoms of the mental disorder Narcissistic ...
A Psychologist Analyzes Donald Trump's Personality - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of...trump/480771/
But its central aim is to create a psychological portrait of the man. ... factor for unhappiness, dysfunctional relationships, and mental-health problems. ... Arguably the most highly valued human trait the world over, agreeableness ... Trump's personality constellates is anger: “As far as the anger is concerned, that's real for sure.
You visited this page on 1/23/17.
Is Donald Trump Actually a Narcissist? Therapists Weigh In! | Vanity Fair
www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/11/donald-trump-narcissism-therapists
Nov 11, 2015 - For mental-health professionals, Donald Trump is at once easily ... “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” echoed clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis. ... in the first place may attest to their deepconcern about a Trump presidency. As Dr. ... “In the first debate, he talkedover people and was domineering.
Hey Waiting for 20/20. Stop confusing the Trump whores with facts. It will throw their whole equilibrium off.

You're a sorry joke.
You can't prove Russia's Communist party doesn't back Trump. You cannot refute my claim that it does. And since Putin is a Communist sympathizer, despite your contrarian beliefs otherwise, his views likely reflect those of the new Russian Communist Party.Trump is good for Russia and everything in it, including the Putin's Communists. I gave you a link, USE IT!

Funny. You believe your pathological liar in Chief that has been caught in literally hundreds of lies since he stepped down that elevator but a man who's known for his straight shooting you don't believe.
Are you auditioning to take the place on the CNN panel of Jeff Lord for sucking Trump's cock?

Funny. You believe your pathological liar in Chief that has been caught in literally hundreds of lies since he stepped down that elevator but a man who's known for his straight shooting you don't believe.
Are you auditioning to take the place on the CNN panel of Jeff Lord for sucking Trump's cock?
You're got nothing but propaganda and insults. It's why you lost and will continue to.

You're a sorry joke.
You can't prove Russia's Communist party doesn't back Trump. You cannot refute my claim that it does. And since Putin is a Communist sympathizer, despite your contrarian beliefs otherwise, his views likely reflect those of the new Russian Communist Party.Trump is good for Russia and everything in it, including the Putin's Communists. I gave you a link, USE IT!
You said Russia's Communist party backs Trump, you couldn't prove it so you think I'm obligated to prove they don't? Like I said, you have no game.

You're got nothing but propaganda and insults. It's why you lost and will continue to.

projecting again? :cuckoo:

projecting again? :cuckoo:
Are you sober yet?

Forum List

Back