He’s ‘not right, mentally’: Al Franken reveals GOP senators are worried about Trump

Yeah, Al Franken is the 'go to guy' for psychological evaluations.

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

and yet, he gradated harvard and is much smarter than you.

idiots who voted for a reality show host for president really should just shut up.
idiots who voted for a reality show host for president really should just shut up.

and the people that voted for a script/joke writer should...?
That whole boat will sink...

Sen. Al Franken appeared on Friday’s Real Time with Bill Maher and said that opinions of the new president among Republican senators vary. Some say, he said, that he’s “not right, mentally.”

“And then, some are harsher,” he said. “I haven’t heard a lot of good things and I’ve heard great concern about his temperament.
“I saw this today,” Maher said. “Fifty-one percent of Trump voters believe he should be able to personally overturn decisions by judges.”

“That didn’t surprise me,” Franken replied, then pointed out that half of Trump voters is fewer than a quarter of the people in the country and, “I guess that 48 or 49 percent of Trump voters understood [the federal judiciary is independent] and that’s good.
The same was said about Napoleon and Adolf as well -- and they turned out to be 2 of the most dynamic leaders since the Roman Caesars !!

A left wing former comedy writer "reveals" what GOP senators are thinking? The left must be plumb desperate to post this junk. I supposed nobody worried about Hillary's husband's mental stability after Monica told America what Bill did with a cigar.

Were worried about Melania's husband and what he did when those Russian prostitutes peed all over his bed.

That has been proven to be fake news, douche bag.

Show me where it's been debunked, limp sack.
You are too stupid for words to describe.

Hahahha.....Don't post what you can't prove and you won't look like such an idiot here.

It has been proven in hundreds of posts to this forum, moron. I don't need to waste my time rubbing your nose in your ignorance.

“And then, some are harsher,” he said. “I haven’t heard a lot of good things and I’ve heard great concern about his temperament.
It's well known amongst Minnesotans that Franken only listens to people who confirm his biases.

"I haven't heard..." is a great weasel qualifier for a great weasel.

Anyone who watches a Trump speech can see something is "off".

Psychologists warn that Trump is displaying classic signs of being mentally ill
The Soviet Union used to accuse its critics of being mentally ill and then lock them up in "mental institutions." You're following a great totalitarian tradition. Your tactics are admired by every douche bag in the country.
Its not a matter of accusation, Trump IS seriously ill.
Of course it's purely a matter of bogus accusation. Do you think everyone is as stupid and gullible as your average snowflake?

Anyone who watches a Trump speech can see something is "off".

Psychologists warn that Trump is displaying classic signs of being mentally ill
The Soviet Union used to accuse its critics of being mentally ill and then lock them up in "mental institutions." You're following a great totalitarian tradition. Your tactics are admired by every douche bag in the country.
Its not a matter of accusation, Trump IS seriously ill.
Of course it's purely a matter of bogus accusation. Do you think everyone is as stupid and gullible as your average snowflake?
Remember my post in a few months, but regardless of what he may do, you will still be licking his azz

Not one Trump supporter here has any inside information what republicans are saying off the record and in private conversations. Al Franken does. What do the idiots do??? What they always do. Shoot the messenger and then try to marginalize him. Your schtick is so old and tired.

Forum List

Back