He’s ‘not right, mentally’: Al Franken reveals GOP senators are worried about Trump

Anyone who watches a Trump speech can see something is "off".

Psychologists warn that Trump is displaying classic signs of being mentally ill
Anyone who reads your posts can see that you're WAY off. Probably best if you not cast any stones.
Nahhhh, lets stay on topic and discuss the party that sees mental illness in Trump...which party is that?
You're the one who brought up communists.

Seems to me you should be more concerned about the ones in your midst, before you go pointing fingers elsewhere.

A former KGB agent named Putin backs Trump. That is close enough to qualify as Communist backing for most of us! And if I have no game it is because I don't PLAY. Now get back on topic and try to defend the creeping insanity that haunts your rag top hero, DJT!
Let's talk about commies for a moment, shall we?

Which candidates did the CPUSA endorse in 2008, '12, and '16?

"I'll take Commies for $2,000, Alex"

The Jeopardy answer is: Who are Obama, Obama and Hillary?

Which candidates did the CPUSA endorse in 2008, '12, and '16?

Alex: Correct!

Last edited:
Anyone who watches a Trump speech can see something is "off".

Psychologists warn that Trump is displaying classic signs of being mentally ill
Anyone who reads your posts can see that you're WAY off. Probably best if you not cast any stones.
Nahhhh, lets stay on topic and discuss the party that sees mental illness in Trump...which party is that?
You're the one who brought up communists.

Seems to me you should be more concerned about the ones in your midst, before you go pointing fingers elsewhere.

I am an Independent. But I don't know any US communists nor do I hear of any until something is reported about them in the media. But why should we be concerned about US communists in my midst? I have more to fear from US bigots and racists than I do from US Communists. A racist maniac in the White House is far more disconcerting than a mild mannered Communists who loves America.. :lol:

Trump's like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon. He's just crazy to scare people. Actually, Trump may be imitating Mel.....

Trump's like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon. He's just crazy to scare people. Actually, Trump may be imitating Mel.....

Nahhhh, You can fool some of the people all the time but you can't fool all of the people all the time.

Sen. Al Franken appeared on Friday’s Real Time with Bill Maher and said that opinions of the new president among Republican senators vary. Some say, he said, that he’s “not right, mentally.”

“And then, some are harsher,” he said. “I haven’t heard a lot of good things and I’ve heard great concern about his temperament.
“I saw this today,” Maher said. “Fifty-one percent of Trump voters believe he should be able to personally overturn decisions by judges.”

“That didn’t surprise me,” Franken replied, then pointed out that half of Trump voters is fewer than a quarter of the people in the country and, “I guess that 48 or 49 percent of Trump voters understood [the federal judiciary is independent] and that’s good.

These dubious polls! When the fuck will be stop quoting polls as facts. If polls were accurate, then Clinton would have won OH, FL, NC, WI, MI, GA and PA and win the election in a landslide! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am an Independent. But I don't know any US communists nor do I hear of any until something is reported about them in the media. But why should we be concerned about US communists in my midst? I have more to fear from US bigots and racists than I do from US Communists. A racist maniac in the White House is far more disconcerting than a mild mannered Communists who loves America.. :lol:
Like fuck you're an independent.

Though I'm no fan of Cheeto Jesus by any stretch, I'm not going to go around screeching "RACIST!...BIGOT!" just because he has the party affiliation that I don't like. We already had eight years of that foolishness, and it's plumb worn out.

Sen. Al Franken appeared on Friday’s Real Time with Bill Maher and said that opinions of the new president among Republican senators vary. Some say, he said, that he’s “not right, mentally.”

“And then, some are harsher,” he said. “I haven’t heard a lot of good things and I’ve heard great concern about his temperament.
“I saw this today,” Maher said. “Fifty-one percent of Trump voters believe he should be able to personally overturn decisions by judges.”

“That didn’t surprise me,” Franken replied, then pointed out that half of Trump voters is fewer than a quarter of the people in the country and, “I guess that 48 or 49 percent of Trump voters understood [the federal judiciary is independent] and that’s good.

These dubious polls! When the fuck will be stop quoting polls as facts. If polls were accurate, then Clinton would have won OH, FL, NC, WI, MI, GA and PA and win the election in a landslide! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Polling prior to election day, never said that, but keep dreaming

I also doubt Franken talked to any Republicans. Methink he is lying.
Franken doesn't talk to anyone outside those in his party and friendly press in Minnesota. He is lying.
Bullshyte- prove it
It's common knowledge amongst Minnesotans who are politically aware. A number of them are friends of mine. It's also common knowledge amongst the D.C. press that Franken won't talk to any of them if they're not from Minnesota, and they have to be friendlies.

Not only is he a hack, he's a craven coward who won't take a single hard question.

I also doubt Franken talked to any Republicans. Methink he is lying.
Franken doesn't talk to anyone outside those in his party and friendly press in Minnesota. He is lying.
Bullshyte- prove it
It's common knowledge amongst Minnesotans who are politically aware. A number of them are friends of mine. It's also common knowledge amongst the D.C. press that Franken won't talk to any of them if they're not from Minnesota, and they have to be friendlies.

Not only is he a hack, he's a craven coward who won't take a single hard question.
My reply is BS! You got to do better than that piece of drivel

That's because a quarter of the people in this country shouldn't be here. Pretty soon that moron will have snowflakes believing that only 5 people voted for Trump.
trump-desk-2-628x354.jpg
75 million people shouldn't be here? Maybe we should make this a country for white christian conservatives only
That is exactly the intent of the "right".

Yeah, Al Franken is the 'go to guy' for psychological evaluations.

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

and yet, he gradated harvard and is much smarter than you.

idiots who voted for a reality show host for president really should just shut up.

Trump:

Trump is nobody's fool. Al? Lacks common sense imo.

He attended Harvard College where he majored in government, graduating cum laude (top 25% of the class) with a Bachelor of Arts in 1973.[8

Government? Not even Economics? Harvard cum laude sounds very good until you see it's in Government. That's usually a minor, isn't it? Mind you; I'm told that he wrote well on the early SNL programs. I find it hard to take him seriously though.

Greg

Except getting a Bachelor's from Harvard in anything is like getting a PhD anyplace else, unless it's Yale or Princeton.

"Except getting a Bachelor's from Harvard in anything is likeExcept getting a Bachelor's from Harvard in anything is like"...ummm, getting a Bachelors Degree from Harvard?
regale us about the washing machine operation C skool you attended

Yeah, Al Franken is the 'go to guy' for psychological evaluations.

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

and yet, he gradated harvard and is much smarter than you.

idiots who voted for a reality show host for president really should just shut up.

Trump:

Trump is nobody's fool. Al? Lacks common sense imo.

He attended Harvard College where he majored in government, graduating cum laude (top 25% of the class) with a Bachelor of Arts in 1973.[8

Government? Not even Economics? Harvard cum laude sounds very good until you see it's in Government. That's usually a minor, isn't it? Mind you; I'm told that he wrote well on the early SNL programs. I find it hard to take him seriously though.

Greg

Except getting a Bachelor's from Harvard in anything is like getting a PhD anyplace else, unless it's Yale or Princeton.

"Except getting a Bachelor's from Harvard in anything is likeExcept getting a Bachelor's from Harvard in anything is like"...ummm, getting a Bachelors Degree from Harvard?
regale us about the washing machine operation C skool you attended

Run out of sane topics to bring up?

(as if you ever have any)

Forum List

Back