He's Sweating! Reporter Isikoff Who First Broke Bogus Report on Carter Page Now Says He’s ‘Skeptical

Skeptical of the Steele Dossier. This bastard was doing work for the Deep State. He's feeling the heat and is now backtracking.

Stunning. Deep State Pawn Isikoff Who First Broke Bogus Report on Carter Page Now Says He's 'Skeptical' of Steele Dossier
Maga, I don't think Isikoff is sweating. This opinion of his has been out since around Feb 2017 and he has made his thoughts known. This link also points out that the Mueller report kinda knocks the socks off much of "The Dossier", but not all. Read this:

Michael Isikoff: Media Should Have Had ‘More Skepticism’ About Steele Dossier

Skeptical of the Steele Dossier. This bastard was doing work for the Deep State. He's feeling the heat and is now backtracking.

Stunning. Deep State Pawn Isikoff Who First Broke Bogus Report on Carter Page Now Says He's 'Skeptical' of Steele Dossier
Maga, I don't think Isikoff is sweating. This opinion of his has been out since around Feb 2017 and he has made his thoughts known. This link also points out that the Mueller report kinda knocks the socks off much of "The Dossier", but not all. Read this:

Where in that article does it say he was skeptical in 17?

HereWeGo, you got me! I read several links on the issue and chose the Daily Caller one, so maybe I picked it up on another link, or maybe I got it from the Victoria Toensing quote or the Julian Assange quote. However, in checking for an answer to your question from the OPs link from Gateway and Mine from Daily Caller, you have pinned me to the wall. There is no reference to Isikoff showing skepticism in 2017 in either of those. I read them too fast without reading content clearly.

Morons like you should realize that Gateway Pundit is a RUSSIAN propaganda rag.......When your cult states, "Yeah, how did the Russian made me vote for Trump...?."

Its fuckheads like you that should be less dumb and stop citing that piece of rag to "convince" the rest of your cult.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The problem with these idiots repeating Trump is that 16 agencies had intelligence showing the Trump campaign had relationships with Russia. The Steele Dossier had little to do with this situation.

The problem with these idiots repeating Trump is that 16 agencies had intelligence showing the Trump campaign had relationships with Russia. The Steele Dossier had little to do with this situation.

What Trump cultists FAIL to realize is that they are either calling FISA judges (mostly appointed by republicans) stupid and/or corrupt........that should go over well next time a FISA warrant is requested by Barr or other Trump stooges.

Sure, FISA documents and some of the people in charge of those 16 agencies seem to disagree with you, dumbass.

The swamp is being drained..... and the rats are running for their lives....scum ..

Scum will pay! worms that they have been all this time!

I want to see them all pay. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Competing memos from the Republicans and the Democrats on the House intelligence committee both say that information about George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, had prompted the FBI investigation in July 2016.

Papadopoulos had contacts with Russian intermediaries during the campaign, according to the Justice Department, and later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about those contacts. While he was a Trump campaign adviser, Papadopoulos met with a professor with connections to Russian government officials who told him “about the Russians possessing ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of ‘thousands of emails,'” and he tried to arrange a meeting between the Russian government and the campaign, the DOJ’s statement of the offense said.

A memo released Feb. 2, 2018, by the Republicans on the House intelligence committee raised concerns about the use of the dossier in an application from the DOJ and FBI under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to conduct electronic surveillance on Carter Page, another Trump campaign foreign policy adviser. But it said the “Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016.”

The Democrats on the House intelligence committee agreed with that, saying in a memo released Feb. 24, 2018, that the FBI investigation started “more than seven weeks” before the FBI received Steele’s intelligence reporting in mid-September of that year.

The two sides disagree about how essential the dossier was to the FISA court application to monitor Page. But one of the few points of agreement is that the FBI investigation began with information on Papadopoulos.

After the GOP memo was released, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, also a member of the intelligence committee, said the dossier didn’t have any effect on the Russia investigation. “I actually don’t think it has any impact on the Russia probe,” Gowdy said on Feb. 4, 2018, on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

Gowdy mentioned other incidents that had nothing to do with the dossier, including Papadopoulos’ contacts with the professor and the June 9, 2016, Trump Tower meeting Donald Trump Jr. arranged with what he was told was a “Russian government attorney” offering incriminating information on Hillary Clinton. “So there’s going to be a Russia probe, even without a dossier.”

The Steele dossier didn’t start “many months” before the FBI launched its counterintelligence investigation. Glenn R. Simpson of Fusion GPS testified to Congress that he hired Steele in May or June 2016, asking Steele to “find out about Donald Trump’s business activities in Russia.” The first of a series of memos from Steele was dated June 20, 2016, and Simpson said he would have received it “within a couple days” of that date. That’s one month before the FBI counterintelligence investigation began.

There’s also no evidence that Ohr’s late July 2016 meeting with Steele precipitated the FBI investigation. Ohr, a former associate deputy attorney general with the Department of Justice, testified to Congress that he didn’t know about the FBI investigation at the time. Ohr said he reached out to then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and met with McCabe in August 2016 to provide the information Steele had given him. “I don’t recall the exact date. I’m guessing it would have been in August since I met with Chris Steele at the end of July, and I’m pretty sure I would have reached out to Andrew McCabe soon afterwards,” Ohr said in his August 2018 testimony.

Dossier Not What 'Started All of This' - FactCheck.org

Sure, FISA documents and some of the people in charge of those 16 agencies seem to disagree with you, dumbass.

No they do not.

The swamp is being drained..... and the rats are running for their lives....scum ..

Yes, you should want Trump to be held accountable.

Yes, you should want Trump to be held accountable.

What a stupid thing to say.

President Trump is a patriot! GOD BLESS HIM AND ALL PATRIOTS.

Did you pull the above statement out of your ass or did Hannity tell you to repeat it to your cult....

Where do you MORONS come up with this crap.??? What FISA documents?/ Which Intel agencies are backing up your bullshit??

A few laxatives may help your delicate disposition.......

Speaking of the "swamp"......HOW MANY OF TRUMP's cabinet and staff have GONE TO PRISON, quit in shame or have been fired by the clown???

According to the Mueller Report zero Americans within the Trump campaign had no Collusion with Russians to alter the election to favor Trump. One more time! ZERO Americans!

Forum List

Back