He's Sweating! Reporter Isikoff Who First Broke Bogus Report on Carter Page Now Says He’s ‘Skeptical

The swamp is being drained..... and the rats are running for their lives....scum ..

Scum will pay! worms that they have been all this time!

I want to see them all pay. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Yes, you should want Trump to be held accountable.

What a stupid thing to say.

President Trump is a patriot! GOD BLESS HIM AND ALL PATRIOTS.

You just said the stupid thing.

The swamp is being drained..... and the rats are running for their lives....scum ..

Scum will pay! worms that they have been all this time!

I want to see them all pay. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

A few laxatives may help your delicate disposition.......

Speaking of the "swamp"......HOW MANY OF TRUMP's cabinet and staff have GONE TO PRISON, quit in shame or have been fired by the clown???

go to the doctor...ok?

The problem with these idiots repeating Trump is that 16 agencies had intelligence showing the Trump campaign had relationships with Russia. The Steele Dossier had little to do with this situation.
According to the Mueller Report zero Americans within the Trump campaign had no Collusion with Russians to alter the election to favor Trump. One more time! ZERO Americans!

The Mueller report said they weren't looking for collusion.

The problem with these idiots repeating Trump is that 16 agencies had intelligence showing the Trump campaign had relationships with Russia. The Steele Dossier had little to do with this situation.
According to the Mueller Report zero Americans within the Trump campaign had no Collusion with Russians to alter the election to favor Trump. One more time! ZERO Americans!

Should I tell this above idiot about "double negatives"????

Nahhhh, let him stay as stupid as he is now.....................LMAO

In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.” In so doing, the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law.

Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election-Vol. 1, Page 2

Bless President Trump! Bless all Patriots!

It's coming! can't wait!:04::2up:

4mz6N2d.jpg

They claimed it was 17. And no, Clapper confirmed in a hearing, that was incorrect, read the last paragraph-
JAMES R. CLAPPER JR., FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE: (OFF MIKE). Chairman Graham, Ranking Member Whitehouse and members of the subcommittee, certainly didn't expect to be before this committee or any other committee of the Congress again so soon since I thought I was all done with this when I left the government. And this is only my first of two hearings this week. But understandably, concern about the egregious Russian interference in our election process is so critically serious as to merit focus, hopefully bipartisan focus by the Congress and the American people.

Last year, the intelligence community conducted an exhaustive review of Russian interference into our presidential election process resulting in a special intelligence community assessment or ICA as we call it. I'm here today to provide whatever information I can now as a private citizen on how the intelligence community conducted its analysis, came up with its findings, and communicated them to the Obama administration, to the Trump transition team, to the Congress and in unclassified form to the American public.

Additionally, I'll briefly address four related topics that have emerged since the ICA was produced. Because of both classification and some executive privilege strictures (ph) requested by the White House, there are limits to what I can discuss. And of course my direct official knowledge of any of this stopped on 20 January when my term of office was happily over.

As you know, the I.C. was a coordinated product from three agencies; CIA, NSA, and the FBI not all 17 components of the intelligence community. Those three under the aegis of my former office. Following an extensive intelligence reporting about many Russian efforts to collect on and influence the outcome of the presidential election, President Obama asked us to do this in early December and have it completed before the end of his term.

They claimed it was 17. And no, Clapper confirmed in a hearing, that was incorrect, read the last paragraph-
JAMES R. CLAPPER JR., FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE: (OFF MIKE). Chairman Graham, Ranking Member Whitehouse and members of the subcommittee, certainly didn't expect to be before this committee or any other committee of the Congress again so soon since I thought I was all done with this when I left the government. And this is only my first of two hearings this week. But understandably, concern about the egregious Russian interference in our election process is so critically serious as to merit focus, hopefully bipartisan focus by the Congress and the American people.

Last year, the intelligence community conducted an exhaustive review of Russian interference into our presidential election process resulting in a special intelligence community assessment or ICA as we call it. I'm here today to provide whatever information I can now as a private citizen on how the intelligence community conducted its analysis, came up with its findings, and communicated them to the Obama administration, to the Trump transition team, to the Congress and in unclassified form to the American public.

Additionally, I'll briefly address four related topics that have emerged since the ICA was produced. Because of both classification and some executive privilege strictures (ph) requested by the White House, there are limits to what I can discuss. And of course my direct official knowledge of any of this stopped on 20 January when my term of office was happily over.

As you know, the I.C. was a coordinated product from three agencies; CIA, NSA, and the FBI not all 17 components of the intelligence community. Those three under the aegis of my former office. Following an extensive intelligence reporting about many Russian efforts to collect on and influence the outcome of the presidential election, President Obama asked us to do this in early December and have it completed before the end of his term.

Trump has lied. This claim he's making is a lie. He will abuse his power to force an investigation. Barr will investigate this as long as Trump tells him to. And no matter how many times this claim will be shown to be untrue, you guys will continue to repeat his lies as gospel and will post information like this which proves nothing.

Bless President Trump! Bless all Patriots!

It's coming! can't wait!:04::2up:

4mz6N2d.jpg

You'll be waiting for the rest of your life because what Trump says didn't happen.

th

Trump has lied. This claim he's making is a lie. He will abuse his power to force an investigation. Barr will investigate this as long as Trump tells him to. And no matter how many times this claim will be shown to be untrue, you guys will continue to repeat his lies as gospel and will post information like this which proves nothing.
I just copied and pasted from Clapper stating it was 3 agencies, not 17.and you call Trump the liar. I can only shake my head.

Last edited:

I just copied and pasted from Clapper stating it was 3 agencies, not 17.and you call Trump the liar. I can only check my head.

Shake on sucka! Trump is lying about being spied on. Among over 9,000 other things he's lied about.

In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.” In so doing, the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law.

Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election-Vol. 1, Page 2

Someone didn't tell the MSM that collusion is not a crime. COLLUSION has been the headline for over two years.
Since there's no evidence of collusion, they've seamlessly switched to obstruction and apparently, CONSPIRACY will soon be the new headline.

It's not going to work. Credibility is gone.

Yes that was the main focus Rosenstein gave him.

Someone didn't tell the MSM that collusion is not a crime. COLLUSION has been the headline for over two years.
Since there's no evidence of collusion, they've seamlessly switched to obstruction and apparently, CONSPIRACY will soon be the new headline.

It's not going to work. Credibility is gone.

It doesn't matter what you think the fucking MSM said. Trump was screaming no collusion and since Mueller, not MSM, was doing the investigation, there was no finding of collusion be cause collusion wasn't considered.

So it's going to work because that's what the report says. Your opinion nor the Barr summary is credible.

Yes that was the main focus Rosenstein gave him.

I doubt that. Rosenstein knows the law.

Forum List

Back