He's Toast! Bob Mueller Agrees To Testify Before House Judiciary & Intel Committee July 17th

That will be D-Day for Mueller. He's going to be ripped to shreds during cross examination by Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan, both American Patriots!

BREAKING: MUELLER AGREES TO TESTIFY PUBLICLY Before Joint Nadler and Schiff Led-Committees -- Hearing on July 17
Actually, Bob Mueller is the American Patriot.

Right, and I'm the Queen of England.
The Queen ? I'm so honored ....Mueller a war hero while scump ran and hid

Even war heroes lie. If you don't know that you are a fool. Apparently, the subject matter of this thread went way over your head, so let me reintroduce you to the real world.

The question is how would Mueller testify. Specifically, would he be able to go beyond that which is contained in his report ( I maintain he will not), and would he answer questions that challenge his findings ( I maintain that he will not).

We shall see, little man, we shall see.

PS: See my post #55 for an explanation.

I do sincerely appreciate you granting me English royalty.

You have the last word. I am done with you …. for now.

"27 Questions That Congress Should Ask Mueller

When did you determine that there was no conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia?

What areas of investigation were authorized in former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s Aug. 2, 2017 scope memo? Why did Rosenstein wait more than two months to lay out the scope of the investigation?

Did President Trump obstruct the FBI or special counsel’s investigation?

Would you have charged President Trump with a crime if not for the Justice Department policy against indicting sitting presidents?

What was the official reason for removing Peter Strzok from the special counsel’s team? Did his text messages indicate bias against Trump?

How important was the Steele dossier to the overall investigation?

Did the FBI mislead the FISA court in applying for warrants against Carter Page?

When did investigators figure out that the Steele dossier’s claim that Michael Cohen visited Russia was inaccurate?

Who was interviewed in connection with the dossier, and why is the dossier mentioned only a few times in the report?

What other allegations in the dossier were debunked by the investigation? What is the theory for why Steele published false information?

Did investigators reach a conclusion on the so-called “pee tape” mentioned in the dossier?

Were you able to speak with any of Steele’s sources?

Do you have any problems with Barr’s review of the surveillance activities against the Trump campaign and the origins of the Russia probe?

Was Crossfire Hurricane properly predicated?

Why was George Papadopoulos arrested so early in the investigation?

Why was Papadopoulos investigated as a possible foreign agent of Israel?

What is the evidence that Joseph Mifsud and Konstantin Kilimnik are Russian assets?

Why was Mifsud not charged with making false statements to the FBI when the special counsel’s report says that he lied about the specifics of his contacts with Papadopoulos?

What were the four sets of allegations about Michael Flynn that were investigated?

Did the special counsel’s team rely on Stefan Halper or any other confidential informants?

The report says that prosecutors were unable to establish that the campaign conspired with Russia. Did investigators find any evidence of a conspiracy? If so, why did it not lead to charges?

What counterintelligence concerns were found during the investigation? Did investigators find any evidence that Russia blackmailed Trump or any of his associates, or that Russia had compromising information on Trump & Co.?

Would impeachment proceedings against Trump be warranted?

How was the report compiled? Which prosecutors contributed the most to the report?

What exactly did the special counsel’s office object to in the BuzzFeed article that alleged that President Trump instructed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress?

Did the special counsel have to investigate any leaks from inside the office?

Did any inaccurate news stories harm the investigation, and why didn’t the special counsel’s office publicly rebut more of them?"

27 Questions That Congress Should Ask Mueller
150 trump people meeting with russians Do you believe in snow white and the 7 dwarfs too?

He should only testify about his meanings and why he wrote what he wrote

Demos will stay on that message

Repubs will talk about the dossier and Hillary and everything else that is and will be irrelevant.

So it is up to the people to watch and eat popcorn while trying to decide for themselves. Some people may not be up to the task but I guess that why there is commentary. My prediction there will be a lot and lots of commentary.

if reasonable people can disagree then everyone will be reasonably insane.

Still everyone has one vote and two choices and that is the great equalizer but if all things are equal there will be plenty of smoke and we all know smoke gets in your eyes.

Actually, Bob Mueller is the American Patriot.

Even war heroes lie. If you don't know that you are a fool. Apparently, the subject matter of this thread went way over your head, so let me reintroduce you to the real world.

The question is how would Mueller testify. Specifically, would he be able to go beyond that which is contained in his report ( I maintain he will not), and would he answer questions that challenge his findings ( I maintain that he will not).

When did you determine that there was no conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia?

What areas of investigation were authorized in former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s Aug. 2, 2017 scope memo? Why did Rosenstein wait more than two months to lay out the scope of the investigation?

Would you have charged President Trump with a crime if not for the Justice Department policy against indicting sitting presidents?

What was the official reason for removing Peter Strzok from the special counsel’s team? Did his text messages indicate bias against Trump?

Did the FBI mislead the FISA court in applying for warrants against Carter Page?

When did investigators figure out that the Steele dossier’s claim that Michael Cohen visited Russia was inaccurate?

Who was interviewed in connection with the dossier, and why is the dossier mentioned only a few times in the report?

What other allegations in the dossier were debunked by the investigation? What is the theory for why Steele published false information?

Did investigators reach a conclusion on the so-called “pee tape” mentioned in the dossier?

Do you have any problems with Barr’s review of the surveillance activities against the Trump campaign and the origins of the Russia probe?

What is the evidence that Joseph Mifsud and Konstantin Kilimnik are Russian assets?

Why was Mifsud not charged with making false statements to the FBI when the special counsel’s report says that he lied about the specifics of his contacts with Papadopoulos?

What were the four sets of allegations about Michael Flynn that were investigated?

Did the special counsel’s team rely on Stefan Halper or any other confidential informants?

The report says that prosecutors were unable to establish that the campaign conspired with Russia. Did investigators find any evidence of a conspiracy? If so, why did it not lead to charges?

What counterintelligence concerns were found during the investigation? Did investigators find any evidence that Russia blackmailed Trump or any of his associates, or that Russia had compromising information on Trump & Co.?

How was the report compiled? Which prosecutors contributed the most to the report?

What exactly did the special counsel’s office object to in the BuzzFeed article that alleged that President Trump instructed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress?

Did any inaccurate news stories harm the investigation, and why didn’t the special counsel’s office publicly rebut more of them?"

150 trump people meeting with russians Do you believe in snow white and the 7 dwarfs too?

So you imagine (I almost said 'think') that Mueller was lying when he reported

"Mueller report found no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion: Justice Dept
Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find evidence of collusion between US President Donald Trump's campaign team and the Russian government."
Mueller report found no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion: Justice Dept | DW | 24.03.2019

On the other hand, we do know that Hussein colluded with the Kremlin....

Remember Rule #2

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

He should only testify about his meanings and why he wrote what he wrote

Demos will stay on that message

Repubs will talk about the dossier and Hillary and everything else that is and will be irrelevant.

So it is up to the people to watch and eat popcorn while trying to decide for themselves. Some people may not be up to the task but I guess that why there is commentary. My prediction there will be a lot and lots of commentary.

if reasonable people can disagree then everyone will be reasonably insane.

Still everyone has one vote and two choices and that is the great equalizer but if all things are equal there will be plenty of smoke and we all know smoke gets in your eyes.

"Repubs will talk about the dossier and Hillary and everything else that is and will be irrelevant."

Perhaps you can explain why any of the following is "irrelevant," you dunce.

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

Ask him

Since you saw some issues with strock and page you took them off the case

Since you did that did you grab their phones to preserve for possible evidence of a crooked investigation ??

But instead you Wiped both phones clean !! Why?

Just asking those questions will be bad for all democrats especially democrats not in crooked New York State and California state

This would then Make trump win
Penn-Fla and Ohio and the elections and
That will be D-Day for Mueller. He's going to be ripped to shreds during cross examination by Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan, both American Patriots!

BREAKING: MUELLER AGREES TO TESTIFY PUBLICLY Before Joint Nadler and Schiff Led-Committees -- Hearing on July 17

Lol!

Trump is in Trouble and the 2 stooges can't help him.

Trump will win Penn because of this

This isn't a court case. This is the House of Reps.

He won't be cross examined. He will be asked questions by the House members of that committee.

What is with you people? Your Russian handlers didn't teach you very much about how our government and court system works.

Those questions will be heard by the voters and states like Pennsylvania will elect trump

Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find evidence of collusion between US President Donald Trump's campaign team and the Russian government."
Mueller report found no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion: Justice Dept | DW | 24.03.2019

Remember Rule #2

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

You have that a bit backwards Trump accuses others of what he's guilty of And Mueller is NOT a liar like the scum supporting Trump

This isn't a court case. This is the House of Reps.

He won't be cross examined. He will be asked questions by the House members of that committee.

What is with you people? Your Russian handlers didn't teach you very much about how our government and court system works.

Those questions will be heard by the voters and states like Pennsylvania will elect trump
When pigs fly

Remember Rule #2

Rule #2

You have that a bit backwards Trump accuses others of what he's guilty of And Mueller is NOT a liar like the scum supporting Trump

The questions will be heard and will flip many states to trump

Mueller will be seen as corrupt for not answering

Remember Rule #2

Rule #2

If "Mueller is not a liar," then Trump is innocent of collusion with Russia.

Obama and Hillary aren't because the disreputable Mueller gave both a pass.

Let’s take a peek into Mueller's motivation:

. ….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $ millions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

The reason for the Mueller Investigation?
....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

They took what didn't belong to them....sold the purloined property of the American people.....and now need to hide the dirty deed.

untitled-2191.png

Just a couple of questions asked mueller and him not answering will re elect trump

Nadler and shiff bringing this will flip many closer states like Penn and trump will win easily

Just a couple of questions asked mueller and him not answering will re elect trump

Nadler and shiff bringing this will flip many closer states like Penn and trump will win easily
Easily???? No one cares ??
Accused w/22 rapes/sexual assaults, Trump says, "She wouldn't be my 1st choice. She's not my type." Not, "I never raped anyone." and then his people check out with Dept store if there were any videos?? You trump voters are ALL sick MFers

Nadler and shift is cutting democrats throats in close states

This will make trump win reelection easily but lose big in California and New York

Certain questions and with no answer will re elect trump easily

A question about starting this investigation with all Hillary supporters and no answer. Will then win trump the election

This will make trump win reelection easily but lose big in California and New York

Your moron won Penn Wisc and Mich by a total of 72K votes NOT gonna happen again Count on it

Lol!

Trump is in Trouble and the 2 stooges can't help him.
The only thing this investigation has proved. Is that Trump is the cleanest president in history. You couldn't survive a witch hunt he has been through.

Spot on!! I used the very same words when talking to my friends.

Mueller is part of the same FBI hierarchy that illegally tried to keep Trump from being elected and came up with a traitorous plan to destroy his presidency if he won. There is no doubt that if Mueller found anything criminal in Trump's past he would have put in in his infamous report. Hell, he would have announced it with a parade in Times Square.

The fact the Mueller did not accuse Trump of criminal conduct is the ultimate proof that Trump is innocent, not exonerated but completely innocent.

Ladies and gentlemen on this glorious USMB forum, there is as much evidence that all of Trump's critics are child molesters as there is that Trump colluded with Russia or obstructed justice.

Mueller's testimony before Congress cannot possibly help the Democrats since everything negative he could say is already part of his report. His testimony, however, could destroy the entire myth propagated by the DNC and the MSM.

One question I would like to ask Mueller: What specific portions of the Steele dossier were verified and by whom and how. Oh, I assure you that Mueller would not answer that question. He would claim national security concerns or some other reason but he would not answer the most important question of all because if the fairy tale (dossier) is totally fabricated (and it is) then everything which flows from it is illegal and unethical, including all convictions and “confessions” based upon it.
I know he raided Trumps lawyers office and got all his records and found nothing.

Your moron won Penn Wisc and Mich by a total of 72K votes NOT gonna happen again Count on it

Nadler and sniff will flip penn for trump along with the steel jobs and that will win the election for trump

Just a couple of questions to mueller will do the trick

Picking all prosecutors as with a bias agenda

That will flip the close states to trump and win the election

Nadler and sniff will flip penn for trump along with the steel jobs and that will win the election for trump

Is this the same Nadler that wanted no parts of Ken Starr's report some 20 years ago and now wants to hear from Bob Mueller??? Just asking.

Forum List

Back