Hey black people, save you bullets and your fellow thug...gonna need em this summer!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Calling all thugs, save your fellow thug enemy this summer, gonna need him, potential juvenile deliquents, gonna need you too, potentially innocent police targets,stay clear and bunny rabbits, gonna need your shit pellets.... your bullets, your anger and your need to be a police target this summer brace yourself; Oh and look for that kindly white neighbor Tom and Martha..to turn on your black ass too. I am also calling on the nigga sellouts, especially in the south....Becky's dad and uncle...not so nice this year.....brace yourself and make sure that insurance policy...expires CAUSE THIS SUMMER IS GONNA BE ALL OR NOTHING!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Last edited:
Calling all thugs, save your fellow thug enemy this summer, gonna need him, potential juvenile deliquents, gonna need you too, potentially innocent police targets,stay clear and bunny rabbits, gonna need your shit pellets.... your bullets, your anger and your need to be a police target this summer brace yourself; Oh and look for that kindly white neighbor Tom and Martha..to turn on your black ass too. I am also calling on the nigga sellouts, especially in the south....Becky's dad and uncle...not so nice this year.....brace yourself and make sure that insurance policy...expires CAUSE THIS SUMMER IS GONNA BE ALL OR NOTHING!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

To all the Uncle Tom's, sorry dude, but gotta put on that ghetto hat this summer, Trump supporters can't tell the difference.

Get back on that plantation and keep pullin' that lever for the Democrat. That'll show 'em.

Can someone translate that bullshit into human?

We need a good monkey translator. This one will probably do:

White Lies Chatter.....
upload_2016-3-14_20-24-35.jpeg

Sometimes being a dumb farm boy pays off. I don't understand a thing being said on this thread.

Wow. Just when I thought tigerred59 couldn't get any more bizarre and ghetto.

Put down the ripple.

Again, Tiger thinks she's being clever with White Lies Matter so she's thinking she's gonna start a "spring"

Make sure you don't attack anyone armed when you lose the last of your marbles.

Put down the ripple.
Pagan Pink was the best Ripple ever made.

Put down the ripple.
Pagan Pink was the best Ripple ever made.

I'll take your word for it....

Forum List

Back