🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

We can't, because our legislature has no legitimate authority to enact such a law.
Congress has the authority to make laws. Thats pretty much their job.
You've clearly never read the U.S. Constitution. Shocking.

Having the ability to make laws does not grant them unlimited ability to make laws. The laws must be one of the 18 enumerated powers of the federal government. Let me guess... you have no idea what even one of those 18 enumerated powers are? Shocking yet again...
So youre claiming that there is no federal minimum wage existing right now?

United States v. Darby
Where did I claim that? You're so ignorant of your own government that you don't even realize that minimum wage is handled by the states (where it is legal) and not by the federal government (where it would be illegal).
Your claim was that congress didnt have the ability to mandate a federal minimum wage. United States vs Darby says its handled by the Feds. How dumb can you be to have the link posted for you and still not educate yourself? :laugh:
It's handled by the states genius. That's why Oregon has a $15 minimum wage right now while many other states do not. Can you get an adult to help you?

If Obama can blame all his fuckups on Bush, then Trump can blame all his fuckups on Obama.

Fair is fair.

..."Go to school! Learn new skills, you lazy asses!"

...then who would replace them to work in the service industry? How could those industries survive if so many of the workers make minimum wage?

Keep in mind we are including state minimum wages here - not just the federal one. Right now anyone making a state minimum wage is living in poverty. Working up to 40 hours a week Is not enough for these people to live financially stable lives.

42% of American workers make less than $15 per hour. What is your solution to helping these people out of poverty?

You people are full of bitching but you have no real solutions.
Congrats Billy for the stupidest thread I've seen in some time.
There are always people entering the workforce, ergo there will always be people on the bottom trying to move up.

The people living close to or below the poverty line.

Really? Did they tell you that? Because they seem extremely comfortable to me. But then again, you clearly don't let facts get in the way of your rhetoric:

As scholar James Q. Wilson has stated, “The poorest Americans today live a better life than all but the richest persons a hundred years ago.”[3] In 2005, the typical household defined as poor by the government had a car and air conditioning. For entertainment, the household had two color televisions, cable or satellite TV, a DVD player, and a VCR. If there were children, especially boys, in the home, the family had a game system, such as an Xbox or a PlayStation.[4] In the kitchen, the household had a refrigerator, an oven and stove, and a microwave. Other household conveniences included a clothes washer, clothes dryer, ceiling fans, a cordless phone, and a coffee maker.

Air Conditioning, Cable TV, and an Xbox: What is Poverty in the United States Today?
Yes they told me that. I work with people like that all the time. I'm not really interested in what it seems to be to you. Since I have factual first hand information your guessing is dismissed.
So your limited empirical data trumps wide ranging government studies? Yeah...ok. Can you say "desperate"? Game over. You lose.
Wide ranging government studies also say people living at or below the poverty line are uncomfortable.
They do? Where? Show them to me. Because I just showed one to you that shows people in "poverty" are so insanely comfortable they have frivolous luxuries such as air conditioning and Xbox game consoles.
Look on the internet. Thats where I found the studies or do like I do and go volunteer somewhere and see first hand.

Don't allow greedy white Republican dude to make all the decisions on issues like this. That's my advice to folks. Greedy white Republican dude doesn't have American Workers' best interests in mind. He only has his own in mind.

He has to be sidelined and marginalized on these kinds of issues. His hate & greed overwhelms him. He's incapable of making balanced just decisions. So don't leave it all up to him. It will only end in tears for American Workers.
Hate to bust your bubble (who am I kidding, I love it), but greedy white Republican dude IS American Worker, just as much as is greedy <can't decide which color> democrat <can't decide which gender>. When it comes to pay, they're all greedy, in case you haven't noticed.

Obviously you dont much if you dont know or monetary system is backed by debt. Youre a legend in your own mind.

This is the most fall-down hilarious and absurd thing I've ever seen. How can you "back" one thing with another thing that nobody wants and is negative in value?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I think this conversation is above your pay grade. From your post its obvious you dont even have a clue how this all works. Even your buddy Dale Smith is more educated on this point than you are. :laugh:
Great way to get out having to admit you were wrong or explain how you think you are right. "Backed by debt" :lmao:
The fact that you were so blown away by the mere suggestion tells me you arent ready for an explanation. Like I said its obviously above your pay grade.
The fact that you're now running from your absurd previous statement (and I don't blame you for doing so) shows that you don't even have a pay grade. You were rejected from service on the grounds of incompetence.
Go back to sleep son. Its obvious from your incredulity regarding this information that this is akin to someone telling you that they were kidnapped by a UFO. One day you might get the intelligence to understand why our currency is backed by debt instead of gold.

Your claim was that congress didnt have the ability to mandate a federal minimum wage. United States vs Darby says its handled by the Feds. How dumb can you be to have the link posted for you and still not educate yourself? :laugh:

By the way - I forgot to ask you a really important question regarding this matter. To the best of your knowledge, has there ever been a murder in the U.S.?

This is the most fall-down hilarious and absurd thing I've ever seen. How can you "back" one thing with another thing that nobody wants and is negative in value?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I think this conversation is above your pay grade. From your post its obvious you dont even have a clue how this all works. Even your buddy Dale Smith is more educated on this point than you are. :laugh:
Great way to get out having to admit you were wrong or explain how you think you are right. "Backed by debt" :lmao:
The fact that you were so blown away by the mere suggestion tells me you arent ready for an explanation. Like I said its obviously above your pay grade.
The fact that you're now running from your absurd previous statement (and I don't blame you for doing so) shows that you don't even have a pay grade. You were rejected from service on the grounds of incompetence.
Go back to sleep son. Its obvious from your incredulity regarding this information is akin to someone telling you that they were kidnapped by a UFO. One day you might get the intelligence to understand why our currency is backed by debt instead of gold.
Debt and gold are polar opposites. One has tremendous value. The other not only has no value, it is actually negative in "value". How could you take polar opposites and get the same results? :lmao:

If Obama can blame all his fuckups on Bush, then Trump can blame all his fuckups on Obama.

Fair is fair.

Obama has nothing to do with Trumps fuckups. What are you even talking about?

Sure he does. He's been the biggest failure in U.S. history and has directly lead to Donald Trump. And rather than admitting his failures and reversing course, he doubles down on his failed policies and then blames everything on Bush. The exact opposite of what a real leader what do.

Go back to sleep son. Its obvious from your incredulity regarding this information is akin to someone telling you that they were kidnapped by a UFO. One day you might get the intelligence to understand why our currency is backed by debt instead of gold.
Debt and gold are polar opposites. One has tremendous value. The other not only has no value, it is actually negative in "value". How could you take polar opposites and get the same results? :lmao:

So people dont buy debts huh?
laugh.gif

Fair is fair.

You are right about that. None of Trump's messups have effected all of America like Obama's has. When Trump becomes president, however, he can follow Obama's example and blame anything he does wrong on his predecessor.

Really? Did they tell you that? Because they seem extremely comfortable to me. But then again, you clearly don't let facts get in the way of your rhetoric:

As scholar James Q. Wilson has stated, “The poorest Americans today live a better life than all but the richest persons a hundred years ago.”[3] In 2005, the typical household defined as poor by the government had a car and air conditioning. For entertainment, the household had two color televisions, cable or satellite TV, a DVD player, and a VCR. If there were children, especially boys, in the home, the family had a game system, such as an Xbox or a PlayStation.[4] In the kitchen, the household had a refrigerator, an oven and stove, and a microwave. Other household conveniences included a clothes washer, clothes dryer, ceiling fans, a cordless phone, and a coffee maker.

Air Conditioning, Cable TV, and an Xbox: What is Poverty in the United States Today?
Yes they told me that. I work with people like that all the time. I'm not really interested in what it seems to be to you. Since I have factual first hand information your guessing is dismissed.
So your limited empirical data trumps wide ranging government studies? Yeah...ok. Can you say "desperate"? Game over. You lose.
Wide ranging government studies also say people living at or below the poverty line are uncomfortable.
They do? Where? Show them to me. Because I just showed one to you that shows people in "poverty" are so insanely comfortable they have frivolous luxuries such as air conditioning and Xbox game consoles.
Look on the internet. Thats where I found the studies or do like I do and go volunteer somewhere and see first hand.
So you found the studies but are too lazy to even copy and paste a link to them? Notice I placed the link to the study backing up what I said. I think it's pretty obvious you can't.

Fair is fair.

Sure he does. He's been the biggest failure in U.S. history and has directly lead to Donald Trump. And rather than admitting his failures and reversing course, he doubles down on his failed policies and then blames everything on Bush. The exact opposite of what a real leader what do.
Obama has been the best POTUS this country has ever seen. Thats why he was elected twice even while being Black. Trumps fuckups were his own.

So you found the studies but are too lazy to even copy and paste a link to them? Notice I placed the link to the study backing up what I said. I think it's pretty obvious you can't.
Not really. I just dont bother debating fools that are below my intelligence level. You dont even know our monetary system is backed by debt and yet you want me to take you seriously?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No genius. They don't. At all. What they buy are investments. Loans that will be repaid with interest. And that is where they will make their money. Nobody buys debt. Has anyone every come to your home asking to buy all of the debt you owe?!? :lmao:

Fair is fair.

You are right about that. None of Trump's messups have effected all of America like Obama's has. When Trump becomes president, however, he can follow Obama's example and blame anything he does wrong on his predecessor.
Trump wont become president. Relax.

laugh.gif
No genius. They don't. At all. What they buy are investments. Loans that will be repaid with interest. And that is where they will make their money. Nobody buys debt. Has anyone every come to your home asking to buy all of the debt you owe?!? :lmao:
Not at all huh?
laugh.gif

You do realize that loans are debts right?
laugh.gif

Why Loans Are Sold

Obama has been the best POTUS this country has ever seen. Thats why he was elected twice even while being Black. Trumps fuckups were his own.

Bwhahahahahahah! No wonder your posts are so clueless. You think Obama is the "best" president the U.S. has "ever seen". :lmao:

Please tell me which part of his "success" was your favorite:

Driving unemployment up to 14%?
Driving the number of people who dropped out of the labor force over 92 million?
Driving the national debt up to $19 trillion?
Driving up the number of people on food stamps to the highest in U.S. history?
Violating the U.S. Constitution more than any president in U.S. history?
Being the architect behind the biggest failed legislation in U.S. history (Obamacare)?
Creating global instability by showing the U.S. as weak and timid?

You literally have no facts at all. You're probably about 17 and just buying into naive beliefs instead of knowing what the hell you are talking about.

Forum List

Back