🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

Don't allow greedy white Republican dude to make all the decisions on issues like this. That's my advice to folks. Greedy white Republican dude doesn't have American Workers' best interests in mind. He only has his own in mind.

He has to be sidelined and marginalized on these kinds of issues. His hate & greed overwhelms him. He's incapable of making balanced just decisions. So don't leave it all up to him. It will only end in tears for American Workers.

We can raise the minimum wage conditionally to see what happens. If its not a good thing then we can repeal the law or place a time limit on it.

We can't, because our legislature has no legitimate authority to enact such a law.
Congress has the authority to make laws. Thats pretty much their job.
You've clearly never read the U.S. Constitution. Shocking.

Having the ability to make laws does not grant them unlimited ability to make laws. The laws must be one of the 18 enumerated powers of the federal government. Let me guess... you have no idea what even one of those 18 enumerated powers are? Shocking yet again...
So youre claiming that there is no federal minimum wage existing right now?

United States v. Darby
Where did I claim that? You're so ignorant of your own government that you don't even realize that minimum wage is handled by the states (where it is legal) and not by the federal government (where it would be illegal).
Your claim was that congress didnt have the ability to mandate a federal minimum wage. United States vs Darby says its handled by the Feds. How dumb can you be to have the link posted for you and still not educate yourself? :laugh:

..."Go to school! Learn new skills, you lazy asses!"

...then who
w could those industries survive if so many of the workers make minimum wage?

Keep in mind we are including state minimum wages here - not just the federal one. Right now anyone making a state minimum wage is living in poverty. Working up to 40 hours a week Is not enough for these people to live financially stable lives.

42% of American workers make less than $15 per hour. What is your solution to helping these people out of poverty?

You people are full of bitching but you have no real solutions.

Who would replace them to work in the service industry?

Unemployed teenagers. ....

College students....Stay at home Mom's that only want part time employment etc...

You're never gonna get through to greedy white Republican dude. He's all in on the greed and Corporate-Worship thing. If we left it all up to him, he would take us back to the 'good ole days' of slave labor. But thank God we're not leaving it all up to him.

Rule of thumb, if it's pissing off the greedy white Republicans dudes, it's likely something positive for American Workers. So when you hear em bitchin & moanin, just remember something positive must be happening for Workers. It's when they're quiet and not bitchin & moanin, is when you need to worry.
Trump will seal the border, kick out illegals, make it so All Americans who want a job has a job that pays a living wage before allowing anymore immigrants in. Fair trade, raising tariffs against those who don't pay an American living wage. So vote Trump if your for the American worker.

When you live in a fantasy world what do you expect?

Minimum wages are set up to protect the employee, it's not a guarantee for a living wage. If you're in your 20's working at WalMart and think it's Sam's responsibility to provide for you it is just stupid...

The really sad part is you're too stupid to figure this out...
I don't understand how you people aren't getting this. Low wage jobs greatly outnumber higher wage jobs. That means millions of people have NO CHOICE but to accept shitty paying jobs.

But you don't have a fucking clue as to why that is....not even slightly.
Um I do actually. Businesses maximize profit by paying minimum wage. Duh.

Uh, you don't. Businesses maximize profit by providing goods and services for which customers are willing to pay a price, which in turn provides a reasonable return on capital. If the value created by the labor enables Premium Pricing, that labor is more valuable and is in a position to secure a higher wage.
You're such an idiot. Like it or not, we live in an economy where higher wage jobs are rare and many aren't qualified for them, so millions are stuck at either entry level or a skilled job that still pays shit. That means employers can easily get away with paying a shitty wage. Christ it's not like employers are like "wow, my business couldn't survive without the labor my employers provide, I guess I better pay them more!"

It's rather a compliment when a Complete Moron calls one an Idiot. So thank you, thank very much!

Right now anyone making a state minimum wage is living in poverty. Working up to 40 hours a week Is not enough for these people to live financially stable lives.

I'll repeat the popular refrain. They need to go out and learn career skills. They don't have to stay at a job making minimum wage all their lives. Pell grants are a nice way to get off the ground. State scholarships are another, like such:

Scholarship Programs in Each U.S. State

Nothing's keeping them where they are. Only you liberals have convinced them that there is no other way out but to demand more for doing less. Seriously. They wouldn't be in poverty if shown the path to self sufficiency.
How do they do that without going on aide? How do they feed their families in the meantime?
People work and go to school every single day in this country. Heck, I did it myself. What is the problem? Why do you insist on playing a helpless victim instead of embracing the opportunities afforded to you by this great country?
You deflected and didnt answer the question. You do realize that personal accusations and wild claims about what I do or do not do shows you lack the mental faculties to participate in a serious discussion dont you?
Where did I make a single claim about what you do or do not do? And were did I "deflect"? You read what you want to see instead of what is written. You said that people need to feed their families. They can do that by working and going to school. And if they work, their job will cover the tuition. So they not only feed their families, they get a free education. What is the problem?

You're never gonna get through to greedy white Republican dude. He's all in on the greed and Corporate-Worship thing. If we left it all up to him, he would take us back to the 'good ole days' of slave labor. But thank God we're not leaving it all up to him.

Rule of thumb, if it's pissing off the greedy white Republicans dudes, it's likely something positive for American Workers. So when you hear em bitchin & moanin, just remember something positive must be happening for Workers. It's when they're quiet and not bitchin & moanin, is when you need to worry.
Trump will seal the border, kick out illegals, make it so All Americans who want a job has a job that pays a living wage before allowing anymore immigrants in. Fair trade, raising tariffs against those who don't pay an American living wage. So vote Trump if your for the American worker.
Man are you naive if you really believe Trump is going to build a wall and kick everyone out. Trump is a typical dirt-bag politician. He's telling you what he thinks you want to hear. Nothing more. The New York Time has him on audio admitting that he has no plans to do that.

Right now anyone making a state minimum wage is living in poverty. Working up to 40 hours a week Is not enough for these people to live financially stable lives.

I'll repeat the popular refrain. They need to go out and learn career skills. They don't have to stay at a job making minimum wage all their lives. Pell grants are a nice way to get off the ground. State scholarships are another, like such:

Nothing's keeping them where they are. Only you liberals have convinced them that there is no other way out but to demand more for doing less. Seriously. They wouldn't be in poverty if shown the path to self sufficiency.
How do they do that without going on aide? How do they feed their families in the meantime?
People work and go to school every single day in this country. Heck, I did it myself. What is the problem? Why do you insist on playing a helpless victim instead of embracing the opportunities afforded to you by this great country?
You deflected and didnt answer the question. You do realize that personal accusations and wild claims about what I do or do not do shows you lack the mental faculties to participate in a serious discussion dont you?
Where did I make a single claim about what you do or do not do? And were did I "deflect"? You read what you want to see instead of what is written. You said that people need to feed their families. They can do that by working and going to school. And if they work, their job will cover the tuition. So they not only feed their families, they get a free education. What is the problem?

Right there in your post where you claimed I insisted on playing a helpless victim. Its ok. I know you have to do that because you cant keep up in an intellectual discussion.

Obviously you dont much if you dont know or monetary system is backed by debt. Youre a legend in your own mind.

This is the most fall-down hilarious and absurd thing I've ever seen. How can you "back" one thing with another thing that nobody wants and is negative in value?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I think this conversation is above your pay grade. From your post its obvious you dont even have a clue how this all works. Even your buddy Dale Smith is more educated on this point than you are. :laugh:
Great way to get out having to admit you were wrong or explain how you think you are right. "Backed by debt" :lmao:

Even if Trump somehow gets elected he wont be able to seal the border or kick out illegals. What he might do is start the last world war.

...then who would replace them to work in the service industry? How could those industries survive if so many of the workers make minimum wage?

Keep in mind we are including state minimum wages here - not just the federal one. Right now anyone making a state minimum wage is living in poverty. Working up to 40 hours a week Is not enough for these people to live financially stable lives.

42% of American workers make less than $15 per hour. What is your solution to helping these people out of poverty?

There are always a slew of new 16 year olds looking to enter the work force part time in entry level positions every single year genius. In addition, there are always elderly people leaving the work force and looking to supplement their social security and pension incomes with part time jobs.

The fact that you need that explained to you....wow..... :lmao:
It's incredible to me the sheer lack of critical thinking skills you people have. 42% of workers in America make less than 15 per hour. My god you people are dumb. This isn't about fucking teenagers is it?
And more than 60% earn $20/hour or less. They're not going to sit idly by and only earn a few bucks more than MW, so jack it to $15/hour and over half the work force is going to get or demand a big raise with no corresponding increase in demand for products and services. Yeah, we can do that with no ill effects whatsoever.

Obviously you dont much if you dont know or monetary system is backed by debt. Youre a legend in your own mind.

This is the most fall-down hilarious and absurd thing I've ever seen. How can you "back" one thing with another thing that nobody wants and is negative in value?

I think this conversation is above your pay grade. From your post its obvious you dont even have a clue how this all works. Even your buddy Dale Smith is more educated on this point than you are. :laugh:
Great way to get out having to admit you were wrong or explain how you think you are right. "Backed by debt" :lmao:
The fact that you were so blown away by the mere suggestion tells me you arent ready for an explanation. Like I said its obviously above your pay grade.

Thats fine. People can at least be comfortable until that time comes.

People are comfortable now. Who is not comfortable?!? You? Please...enlighten us. Who do you know that is not comfortable. And don't give us some lame made up "John Jones". Give us specific. What is their situation? What do they do? Why are they uncomfortable?

The people living close to or below the poverty line.

Really? Did they tell you that? Because they seem extremely comfortable to me. But then again, you clearly don't let facts get in the way of your rhetoric:

As scholar James Q. Wilson has stated, “The poorest Americans today live a better life than all but the richest persons a hundred years ago.”[3] In 2005, the typical household defined as poor by the government had a car and air conditioning. For entertainment, the household had two color televisions, cable or satellite TV, a DVD player, and a VCR. If there were children, especially boys, in the home, the family had a game system, such as an Xbox or a PlayStation.[4] In the kitchen, the household had a refrigerator, an oven and stove, and a microwave. Other household conveniences included a clothes washer, clothes dryer, ceiling fans, a cordless phone, and a coffee maker.

Air Conditioning, Cable TV, and an Xbox: What is Poverty in the United States Today?
Yes they told me that. I work with people like that all the time. I'm not really interested in what it seems to be to you. Since I have factual first hand information your guessing is dismissed.
So your limited empirical data trumps wide ranging government studies? Yeah...ok. Can you say "desperate"? Game over. You lose.

...then who
w could those industries survive if so many of the workers make minimum wage?

Who would replace them to work in the service industry?

Unemployed teenagers. ....

How about you actually make an attempt at learning facts? 42% of American workers make less 15 per hour. 20 million alone make less 10.
Righties dont care about that. If it was up to them they would shoot poor people on sight.
Thank God there aren't any of them around. They sound scary.

Why are you folks gnashing your teeth over this?
Hillary has decreed that Bill will be in charge of fixing this fucked up
Obama economy.....

So why such angst?
Because Hillary has decreed that Bill will be in charge of fixing the Obama economy, and he doesn't have Newt in the House to help him.

Thats fine. People can at least be comfortable until that time comes.

People are comfortable now. Who is not comfortable?!? You? Please...enlighten us. Who do you know that is not comfortable. And don't give us some lame made up "John Jones". Give us specific. What is their situation? What do they do? Why are they uncomfortable?

Really? Did they tell you that? Because they seem extremely comfortable to me. But then again, you clearly don't let facts get in the way of your rhetoric:

As scholar James Q. Wilson has stated, “The poorest Americans today live a better life than all but the richest persons a hundred years ago.”[3] In 2005, the typical household defined as poor by the government had a car and air conditioning. For entertainment, the household had two color televisions, cable or satellite TV, a DVD player, and a VCR. If there were children, especially boys, in the home, the family had a game system, such as an Xbox or a PlayStation.[4] In the kitchen, the household had a refrigerator, an oven and stove, and a microwave. Other household conveniences included a clothes washer, clothes dryer, ceiling fans, a cordless phone, and a coffee maker.

Air Conditioning, Cable TV, and an Xbox: What is Poverty in the United States Today?
Yes they told me that. I work with people like that all the time. I'm not really interested in what it seems to be to you. Since I have factual first hand information your guessing is dismissed.
So your limited empirical data trumps wide ranging government studies? Yeah...ok. Can you say "desperate"? Game over. You lose.
Wide ranging government studies also say people living at or below the poverty line are uncomfortable.

Right there in your post where you claimed I insisted on playing a helpless victim. Its ok. I know you have to do that because you cant keep up in an intellectual discussion.
How does stating that you play the helpless victim (undeniable based off of your posts) even remotely resembles proclaiming what you do or do not do? Epic fail.

Let me ask you a serious question: how often do you go to church?

Wide ranging government studies also say people living at or below the poverty line are uncomfortable.
They do? Where? Show them to me. Because I just showed one to you that shows people in "poverty" are so insanely comfortable they have frivolous luxuries such as air conditioning and Xbox game consoles.

The fact that you were so blown away by the mere suggestion tells me you arent ready for an explanation. Like I said its obviously above your pay grade.
The fact that you're now running from your absurd previous statement (and I don't blame you for doing so) shows that you don't even have a pay grade. You were rejected from service on the grounds of incompetence.

How does stating that you play the helpless victim (undeniable based off of your posts) even remotely resembles proclaiming what you do or do not do? Epic fail.

Let me ask you a serious question: how often do you go to church?
Ask yourself that question ten times in a row and maybe it will dawn on you.

Forum List

Back