🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

The fact that you're now running from your absurd previous statement (and I don't blame you for doing so) shows that you don't even have a pay grade. You were rejected from service on the grounds of incompetence.
Go back to sleep son. Its obvious from your incredulity regarding this information is akin to someone telling you that they were kidnapped by a UFO. One day you might get the intelligence to understand why our currency is backed by debt instead of gold.
Debt and gold are polar opposites. One has tremendous value. The other not only has no value, it is actually negative in "value". How could you take polar opposites and get the same results? :lmao:

So people dont buy debts huh?
laugh.gif
No genius. They don't. At all. What they buy are investments. Loans that will be repaid with interest. And that is where they will make their money. Nobody buys debt. Has anyone every come to your home asking to buy all of the debt you owe?!? :lmao:
Not at all huh?
laugh.gif

You do realize that loans are debts right?
laugh.gif

Why Loans Are Sold
So tell me junior - how many people have come to your house to purchase your debt? How many? :lmao:

People do not purchase "debt". They do, however, purchase loans that are set to be paid back with interest so that they can make money.

So your limited empirical data trumps wide ranging government studies? Yeah...ok. Can you say "desperate"? Game over. You lose.
Wide ranging government studies also say people living at or below the poverty line are uncomfortable.
They do? Where? Show them to me. Because I just showed one to you that shows people in "poverty" are so insanely comfortable they have frivolous luxuries such as air conditioning and Xbox game consoles.
Look on the internet. Thats where I found the studies or do like I do and go volunteer somewhere and see first hand.
So you found the studies but are too lazy to even copy and paste a link to them? Notice I placed the link to the study backing up what I said. I think it's pretty obvious you can't.
Not really. I just dont bother debating fools that are below my intelligence level. You dont even know our monetary system is backed by debt and yet you want me to take you seriously?
laugh.gif
So you didn't find any studies on the internet backing up what you said. You were lying the entire time? Boom! Thank you! I noticed you are posting quite a few links about debt. If I wasn't worth taking serious, why are you posting those links but not the links you claim to prove your lies about poverty?

Great way to get out having to admit you were wrong or explain how you think you are right. "Backed by debt" :lmao:
The fact that you were so blown away by the mere suggestion tells me you arent ready for an explanation. Like I said its obviously above your pay grade.
The fact that you're now running from your absurd previous statement (and I don't blame you for doing so) shows that you don't even have a pay grade. You were rejected from service on the grounds of incompetence.
Go back to sleep son. Its obvious from your incredulity regarding this information is akin to someone telling you that they were kidnapped by a UFO. One day you might get the intelligence to understand why our currency is backed by debt instead of gold.
Debt and gold are polar opposites. One has tremendous value. The other not only has no value, it is actually negative in "value". How could you take polar opposites and get the same results? :lmao:

laugh.gif

Again junior...it's a simply question (and one you are afraid to answer for obvious reasons). How many people have come to your house and offered to purchase your debt? :lmao:

laugh.gif
No genius. They don't. At all. What they buy are investments. Loans that will be repaid with interest. And that is where they will make their money. Nobody buys debt. Has anyone every come to your home asking to buy all of the debt you owe?!? :lmao:
Not at all huh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why Loans Are Sold
So tell me junior - how many people have come to your house to purchase your debt? How many? :lmao:

People do not purchase "debt". They do, however, purchase loans that are set to be paid back with interest so that they can make money.
This should make me sad but youre so stupid its actually humorous.
laugh.gif

"People do not purchase "debt""

laugh.gif
Not at all huh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why Loans Are Sold

laugh.gif
So nobody? Why? I mean....if debt backs the U.S. monetary system :lmao:, then your debt should be priceless. How come nobody comes to your house offering to give you money if they could assume your debt? :lmao:

(Pssst....jackass.....here is a hint: the U.S. monetary system used to be backed by gold. But gold is finite while the population continued to grow. Thus they had to move away from the gold standard and the monetary system is now backed by faith. No "debt" stupid) :lmao:

Don't allow greedy white Republican dude to make all the decisions on issues like this. That's my advice to folks. Greedy white Republican dude doesn't have American Workers' best interests in mind. He only has his own in mind.

He has to be sidelined and marginalized on these kinds of issues. His hate & greed overwhelms him. He's incapable of making balanced just decisions. So don't leave it all up to him. It will only end in tears for American Workers.
Hate to bust your bubble (who am I kidding, I love it), but greedy white Republican dude IS American Worker, just as much as is greedy <can't decide which color> democrat <can't decide which gender>. When it comes to pay, they're all greedy, in case you haven't noticed.

It's mostly greedy white Republican dudes who are out to fuck American Workers over every chance he gets. They have to be sidelined and marginalized on issues like this. They're incapable of doing the right thing. Their hate & greed won't allow it. We can't afford to leave everything up to them.

laugh.gif
Not at all huh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why Loans Are Sold

laugh.gif
So nobody? Why? I mean....if debt backs the U.S. monetary system :lmao:, then your debt should be priceless. How come nobody comes to your house offering to give you money if they could assume your debt? :lmao:

(Pssst....jackass.....here is a hint: the U.S. monetary system used to be backed by gold. But gold is finite while the population continued to grow. Thus they had to move away from the gold standard and the monetary system is now backed by faith. No "debt" stupid) :lmao:
:rofl:

Your claim was that congress didnt have the ability to mandate a federal minimum wage. United States vs Darby says its handled by the Feds. How dumb can you be to have the link posted for you and still not educate yourself? :laugh:

By the way - I forgot to ask you a really important question regarding this matter. To the best of your knowledge, has there ever been a murder in the U.S.?
You sure do run scared from a lot of basic question chief. Why is that?

To the best of your knowledge, has there ever been a murder in the U.S.?

How odd that nobody has ever come to asclepias and offered him money to assume his debt...

Actually, not odd at all. Nobody would ever do that. The fact that asclepias doesn't understand that is fall down hilarious and fully explains why he would call a moron like Barack Obama "the greatest president in history" :lmao:

Your claim was that congress didnt have the ability to mandate a federal minimum wage. United States vs Darby says its handled by the Feds. How dumb can you be to have the link posted for you and still not educate yourself? :laugh:

By the way - I forgot to ask you a really important question regarding this matter. To the best of your knowledge, has there ever been a murder in the U.S.?

Go take a nap dude. You have work to do before you can rise to my level.
laugh.gif

Obviously you dont much if you dont know or monetary system is backed by debt. Youre a legend in your own mind.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"The money supply of the US is what is called 'fiat money'. This is money that is simply backed by the faith that people have in the government of the United States. The US money supply is not backed by anything like gold. The money itself has no inherent value whatsoever."

What "backs" the money supply in the United States? | eNotes

laugh.gif
Not at all huh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why Loans Are Sold

laugh.gif

People don't purchase debt. They purchase debt plus the expected interest payment stream adjusted for risk - which means it's an asset, not a liability.

The only exception is when a company acquires the stock (assets plus liabilities) of another company.

Go take a nap dude. You have work to do before you can rise to my level.
laugh.gif

What "level" is that - ignorant on par with the average garden slug...? :lmao:

Your frustration is palpable. Understandable though. If everything I posted humiliated myself, I too would be frustrated. Now tell us again the story of where that man came to your house and offered you tons of money to assume all of your debt? :lmao:

laugh.gif
Not at all huh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why Loans Are Sold

laugh.gif

People don't purchase debt. They purchase debt plus the expected interest payment stream adjusted for risk - which means it's an asset, not a liability.

The only exception is when a company acquires the stock (assets plus liabilities) of another company.
What is a loan? If its not debt what is it?

Not at all huh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why Loans Are Sold

laugh.gif

It is a LOAN. With the full expectancy that it will be paid back with INTEREST so that they person making the loan can make money.

Debt is what you have. Running up bills on stuff you can't afford. Now tell me junior, how often does someone come to your house and offer to give you lots of money so that they can take responsibility for your debt? The fact that you run from this proves that you're a moron.

Tell me junior, when you go for a loan from a bank, do they want you to have high debt? I mean, if that backs your worth, a bank would want really high debt. And they wouldn't be the least bit interested in your assets. Why would they need assets if the value comes from your debt? :lmao:

laugh.gif
Not at all huh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why Loans Are Sold

laugh.gif

Please explain how people dont purchase debt when you just said they do purchase debt plus the expected interest payment? Are you under the impression that all debt is not an asset?

Please explain how people dont purchase debt when you just said they do purchase debt plus the expected interest payment? Are you under the impression that all debt is not an asset?

The debt is what you owe genius. Nobody is giving you money to purchase what you owe the bank. Investors will purchase the loan from the bank to make money on it via the interest.

Debt is what destroys the value of the U.S. dollar. If debt was so wonderful, people would be celebrating the $19 trillion debt that Obama has built up. The monetary system is backed and supported by faith in the U.S. dollar. The belief by the people (including that of other nations) that the U.S. is a strong, stable nation and thus that their currency will hold up.

"the monetary system is backed by debt" hands down the most hilarious post I have ever seen :lmao:

Forum List

Back