🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

People don't purchase debt. They purchase debt plus the expected interest payment stream adjusted for risk - which means it's an asset, not a liability.

The only exception is when a company acquires the stock (assets plus liabilities) of another company.
Please explain how people dont purchase debt when you just said they do purchase debt plus the expected interest payment? Are you under the impression that all debt is not an asset?

I just did. Purchased somebody who purchases a loan is buying an asset. The debt is still held and being paid off by someone else.
How does one purchase a loan without buying a debt? You do realize thats the same thing right?

*sigh* when one purchases a loan, one doesn't owe any one else a debt payment. One owns an asset for which the debt holder owes principle and interest payment.

When one buys a loan, own owns an ASSET. Debts are LIABILITIES. It's is rather unusual to buy a LIABILITY without any assets to offset the obligation.

Please, learn some financial principles.
No dummy all debts are not liabilities. If you want to think so then have at it.

Learn how to read a balance sheet, bub.

Please explain how people dont purchase debt when you just said they do purchase debt plus the expected interest payment? Are you under the impression that all debt is not an asset?

I just did. Purchased somebody who purchases a loan is buying an asset. The debt is still held and being paid off by someone else.
How does one purchase a loan without buying a debt? You do realize thats the same thing right?

*sigh* when one purchases a loan, one doesn't owe any one else a debt payment. One owns an asset for which the debt holder owes principle and interest payment.

When one buys a loan, own owns an ASSET. Debts are LIABILITIES. It's is rather unusual to buy a LIABILITY without any assets to offset the obligation.

No dummy all debts are not liabilities. If you want to think so then have at it.

Learn to read period bub.

debt-based asset

debt-based asset

It's a LOAN which is a debt-based asset. Not DEBT. The owner doesn't owe the debt, the owner owns an asset which represents somebody else's debt obligation.

I get what you are saying, you want poor people to contemplate their lot in life while taking a bus to check their email. Everyone other than Rottweiler is picking up on that, in the meantime everyone else is lapping them and so the vicious cycle continues.

How about we just except the fact that poor people have some technology too and we don't shit on them for it? Fair?

I get what your'e saying. You want to pretend to care about poor people to help your psyche deal with the fact that you don't actually do anything to help them.

Prove it.

What charities have you donated to? How many poor people have you fed or taken into your home? Do you sell computers and internet access?

I give to groups that support animals, those in financial crisis and the environment. One is emotional, one is giving back and one is for the future.

debt-based asset

It's a LOAN which is a debt-based asset. Not DEBT. The owner doesn't owe the debt, the owner owns an asset which represents somebody else's debt obligation.
What is a loan?

To the loaner, it is an asset for which the loaner expects payments of principle and interest. To the loanee, it is a debt, which can be either a short or long term liability. I have said this repeatedly in this thread. It is quite clear that you are a financial illiterate, something that is sadly quite common in America today.

Did you just say you pay your grandmother for access to the internet?

I work for it. Can you not read? In exchange for room and board, plus internet, food and clothing, I work. What? Do you think I spend all of my time on this board or playing games?

debt-based asset

What is a loan?

To the loaner, it is an asset for which the loaner expects payments of principle and interest. To the loanee, it is a debt, which can be either a short or long term liability. I have said this repeatedly in this thread. It is quite clear that you are a financial illiterate, something that is sadly quite common in America today.
So you agree it is a debt then? Do people buy loans?

debt-based asset

What is a loan?

Asked and answered bub. In addition to the financial literacy courses, I suggest you also enroll in remedial reading comprehension.

debt-based asset

What is a loan?

Asked and answered bub. In addition to the financial literacy courses, I suggest you also enroll in remedial reading comprehension.

Thanks for agreeing people buy debt. At least you have some sense.

Forum List

Back