Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

I get what you are saying, you want poor people to contemplate their lot in life while taking a bus to check their email. Everyone other than Rottweiler is picking up on that, in the meantime everyone else is lapping them and so the vicious cycle continues.

How about we just except the fact that poor people have some technology too and we don't shit on them for it? Fair?

I get what your'e saying. You want to pretend to care about poor people to help your psyche deal with the fact that you don't actually do anything to help them.

Prove it.

So tell me junior - how many people have come to your house to purchase your debt? How many? :lmao:

People do not purchase "debt". They do, however, purchase loans that are set to be paid back with interest so that they can make money.
This should make me sad but youre so stupid its actually humorous.
laugh.gif

"People do not purchase "debt""

People don't purchase debt. They purchase debt plus the expected interest payment stream adjusted for risk - which means it's an asset, not a liability.

The only exception is when a company acquires the stock (assets plus liabilities) of another company.
Please explain how people dont purchase debt when you just said they do purchase debt plus the expected interest payment? Are you under the impression that all debt is not an asset?

I just did. Purchased somebody who purchases a loan is buying an asset. The debt is still held and being paid off by someone else.
How does one purchase a loan without buying a debt? You do realize thats the same thing right?

*sigh* when one purchases a loan, one doesn't owe any one else a debt payment. One owns an asset for which the debt holder owes principle and interest payment.

When one buys a loan, own owns an ASSET. Debts are LIABILITIES. It's is rather unusual to buy a LIABILITY without any assets to offset the obligation.

Please, learn some financial principles.

That having 24 hour access to information in your home is an advantage to having to ride the bus or walk to a library that is not 24 hours.

LOL. You just made Centinel's point. The whole idea of checking out a book at the library is having access to the desired information for 24 hours or more. You can even extend the time you borrow the book!

Any time you have access to information, anywhere, for any length of time is an advantage by itself.

So tell me junior - how many people have come to your house to purchase your debt? How many? :lmao:

People do not purchase "debt". They do, however, purchase loans that are set to be paid back with interest so that they can make money.
laugh.gif

People don't purchase debt. They purchase debt plus the expected interest payment stream adjusted for risk - which means it's an asset, not a liability.

The only exception is when a company acquires the stock (assets plus liabilities) of another company.
What is a loan? If its not debt what is it?

To the loaner, the loan is an asset. The loaner expects to make a return on the payments plus interest. The the loanee, the loan is a liability (debt), which must be paid back. People don't buy the obligation to repay debt unless there are other things attached to it which off set the cost of paying back the debt.
So you do agree people buy debt then? You seem confused. Doesnt matter if something will offset the debt. The point is that people do indeed buy them. Thanks for agreeing.

No, people by loans as ASSETS.

That having 24 hour access to information in your home is an advantage to having to ride the bus or walk to a library that is not 24 hours.

LOL. You just made Centinel's point. The whole idea of checking out a book at the library is having access to the desired information for 24 hours or more.
If that was his point then he wasnt addressing mine. I said nothing about checking out a book.

Anyone who wants to can go to their local library, starbucks, or brewpub and have internet access.

laugh.gif

Please explain how people dont purchase debt when you just said they do purchase debt plus the expected interest payment? Are you under the impression that all debt is not an asset?

I just did. Purchased somebody who purchases a loan is buying an asset. The debt is still held and being paid off by someone else.
How does one purchase a loan without buying a debt? You do realize thats the same thing right?

*sigh* when one purchases a loan, one doesn't owe any one else a debt payment. One owns an asset for which the debt holder owes principle and interest payment.

When one buys a loan, own owns an ASSET. Debts are LIABILITIES. It's is rather unusual to buy a LIABILITY without any assets to offset the obligation.

Please, learn some financial principles.
No dummy all debts are not liabilities. If you want to think so then have at it.

LOL. You just made Centinel's point. The whole idea of checking out a book at the library is having access to the desired information for 24 hours or more. You can even extend the time you borrow the book!

Any time you have access to information, anywhere, for any length of time is an advantage by itself.

That's just like the internet but completely opposite.

You missed most of it, you guys left Rott to hang out to dry for too long....better late than never, he needs help.

Rottweiler doesn't need to be coddled. His points live or die based on their veracity. At least he's making points, you are sitting in this thread with Asclepias launching insults at him, and at me.

Anyone who wants to can go to their local library, starbucks, or brewpub and have internet access.
Children cannot go in a brew pub and no library is open 24 hours a day. Even it they were open 24 hours a day a child should be at home instead of the library at night.

You missed most of it, you guys left Rott to hang out to dry for too long....better late than never, he needs help.

Rottweiler doesn't need to be coddled. His points live or die based on their veracity. At least he's making points, you are sitting in this thread with Asclepias launching insults at him, and at me.
Thats what happens when people lie and accuse you of things you didnt say. They get laughed at and insulted. His actions have consequences.

You seem to think information is more valuable if it comes from the internet. Bwa ha! You are clueless. I didn't have access to the internet for the entirety of my childhood. I didn't get internet access in this house until 2007. For all that time, my grandmother bought me books and helped me check them out at the library.

I disagree, he needs help. Insults have gone both ways, however reality only flew in one.

Thats what happens when people lie and accuse you of things you didnt say. They get laughed at and insulted. His actions have consequences.

And you are simply condescending. You've made some pretty idiotic arguments yourself.

And you are simply condescending. You've made some pretty idiotic arguments yourself.
I gave him a chance to correct himself. i've never made an idiotic argument. You may not agree but you lack the credibility to define any of my arguments as idiotic. At best you can only deflect so he wont continue to prove he is an idiot.

You seem to think information is more valuable if it comes from the internet. Bwa ha! You are clueless. I didn't have access to the internet for the entirety of my childhood. I didn't get internet access in this house until 2007. For all that time, my grandmother bought me books and helped me check them out at the library.

Wow, so many places that could go.

Somebody bought you books?

I get what you are saying, you want poor people to contemplate their lot in life while taking a bus to check their email. Everyone other than Rottweiler is picking up on that, in the meantime everyone else is lapping them and so the vicious cycle continues.

How about we just except the fact that poor people have some technology too and we don't shit on them for it? Fair?

I get what your'e saying. You want to pretend to care about poor people to help your psyche deal with the fact that you don't actually do anything to help them.

Prove it.

What charities have you donated to? How many poor people have you fed or taken into your home? Do you sell computers and internet access?

Forum List

Back