Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

Nothing is wrong with it if thats what you want to do. however if your aim is to access information its much easier to get on the internet.

I don't care how I get my information. Via internet, or through a book I checked out at the library. Such laziness.

If you value the acquisition of knowledge, you won't care how you acquire it.
Of course you care how you get your information. You wouldnt have internet access at home if you didnt care.

I care about information so I want to be able to access it 24 hours a day if i so choose.

Since 1971, the United States dollar has been a fiat currency backed by the "full faith and credit” of the government and not backed by, valued in, or convertible into gold.

Gold Standard ProCon.org

I get what you are saying, you want poor people to contemplate their lot in life while taking a bus to check their email. Everyone other than Rottweiler is picking up on that, in the meantime everyone else is lapping them and so the vicious cycle continues.

How about we just except the fact that poor people have some technology too and we don't shit on them for it? Fair?

I get what your'e saying. You want to pretend to care about poor people to help your psyche deal with the fact that you don't actually do anything to help them.

Nothing is wrong with it if thats what you want to do. however if your aim is to access information its much easier to get on the internet.

I don't care how I get my information. Via internet, or through a book I checked out at the library. Such laziness.

Of course you care how you get your information. You wouldnt have internet access at home if you didnt care.

I care about information so I want to be able to access it 24 hours a day if i so choose.
So TK has internet just to acquire information? Really? It's not to pay his bills? It's not to watch movies? It's not to stream music? It's not to listen to live audio?

It's amazing that you have the arrogance to tell other people why they have what they have. Now tell us again how the U.S. currency is "backed" by debt :lmao: (I just cannot stop laughing about it - you have given everyone I know a great laugh about this today Asc so we all thank you for that).

I get what you are saying, you want poor people to contemplate their lot in life while taking a bus to check their email. Everyone other than Rottweiler is picking up on that, in the meantime everyone else is lapping them and so the vicious cycle continues.

How about we just except the fact that poor people have some technology too and we don't shit on them for it? Fair?

I get what your'e saying. You want to pretend to care about poor people to help your psyche deal with the fact that you don't actually do anything to help them.

I don't? Prove it.

Prove I don't give to charities, I already told you about one way I give that is specific to this topic.

And, since you are such a god warrior against abortion, what have you done? Now you have to prove you;re not a hypocrite?

Good luck, I expect you will fail fabulously.

So TK has internet just to acquire information? Really? It's not to pay his bills? It's not to watch movies? It's not to stream music? It's not to listen to live audio?

It's amazing that you have the arrogance to tell other people why they have what they have. Now tell us again how the U.S. currency is "backed" by debt :lmao: (I just cannot stop laughing about it - you have given everyone I know a great laugh about this today Asc so we all thank you for that).
You are coming unglued dude. Take your loss on the chin like a goatee.

Damn - even Bin Laden sitting in caves in Afghanistan without electricity, much less computers and internet, understands basic finance and the U.S. currency exponentially better than you do... :lmao:

The point of the World Trade Center attack was to attack the symbol of the global and American economy. Mr. Bin Laden's point was to take on the "full faith and credit" of the United States and destroy it. What other than this nebulous phrase is behind our entire economy, stock markets, bond markets, US dollar, housing markets et. al.? Certainly not gold, silver or any other tangible, inherently valuable item. The only thing holding up the United States economy, and by extension the global economy, is confidence in the "full faith and credit" of Federal Reserve Notes.

(Psst....stupid.....notice nobody said "debt". Not Bin Laden. Not the author. Not economists).

Full Faith and Credit | Gold Eagle

You are coming unglued dude. Take your loss on the chin like a goatee.
Says the guy running like a little girl from the facts that are piling up faster than you can have an adult read them to you :lol:

For starters you guys dont want that poor guy to have a phone.

Why do you make this assumption?
Does the term Obama phone mean anything to you? However you nor TK addressed the rest of my post.
It's hard to address the nonsensical ramblings of a person way below average IQ levels. It's sort of like trying to explain gravity to ant. The ant just can't grasp it. But unlike you, the ant is one hell of a hard worker though.

Does the term Obama phone mean anything to you? However you nor TK addressed the rest of my post.
No. I have no idea what you're talking about. I am perfectly happy with anyone who buys (or builds) a phone to have a phone.

Not to butt in on your off topic bullshit rant, but that's what it is.

Forum List

Back