Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

So, you expect the poors to ride for however long it takes to properly do their homework or look up political positions or even apply for a job or promote themselves and yet you can't even bother to slumber over to mom's computer to make a rational point.

I'm pointing out that it could be far worse for these "poors." You can't seem to get that through your 15 inch thick steel plated head.

To address the insult about not bothering to "slumber over to mom's computer to make a rational point", I got my first PC for Christmas in 2005. Me and my dad built it. I've had three other PC's up until this one, all of which were built, either by me or someone outside of the major PC retailers. I took out a $1000 loan in my name to buy this PC. I own my machine, and I rarely go see PC technicians because I know how to maintain one. And I'm pretty sure this PC has more processing power than three or four of yours put together.

I grew up around computers. So shove off, wench.

OK, we've established you can afford your basement level apartment, now what?

What did I do? I posed both a link and a quote proving what you said was wrong.

You posted a quote from an elitist snob who doesn't understand the importance of a smart phone in our society today and gets upset when the poors manage to get their hands on one.

Then you posted a link to heritage. Find a neutral source. And yes, the government is a neutral source.

Wait a 2nd who the fuck needs a smart phone?

You can go to the fucking library if you need to use the net and fill out applications and such.

Maybe we stop pretending that smart phones are a magical creation, they are cheap as shit today and the library may be all the way across town.

Oh the horror that God forbid you might have to take the bus or walk half way across town

Yup we are raising a nation of baby's

Why walk when you have technology?

Missing out on wisdom and the quest why

..."Go to school! Learn new skills, you lazy asses!"

...then who
w could those industries survive if so many of the workers make minimum wage?

Keep in mind we are including state minimum wages here - not just the federal one. Right now anyone making a state minimum wage is living in poverty. Working up to 40 hours a week Is not enough for these people to live financially stable lives.

42% of American workers make less than $15 per hour. What is your solution to helping these people out of poverty?

You people are full of bitching but you have no real solutions.

Who would replace them to work in the service industry?

Unemployed teenagers. ....

How about you actually make an attempt at learning facts? 42% of American workers make less 15 per hour. 20 million alone make less 10.
Righties dont care about that. If it was up to them they would shoot poor people on sight.
One word: abortion.

And 3 syllables, you've already beaten Rottweiler without even making a point.

So why did you say you didnt consider it a major advantage?
Because it's not.
So why did you previously say it was an advantage?
Do you ignore all facts ascelpias or just the one's that prove you had no idea what you were talking about?

The money supply of the US is what is called "fiat money." This is money that is simply backed by the faith that people have in the government of the United States.

The US money supply is not backed by anything like gold. The money itself has no inherent value whatsoever.

What "backs" the money supply in the United States? | eNotes

Says the jack-ass who is on record stating "the U.S. currency is backed by debt

The US Dollar is not backed by any physical asset. That went away when the US abolished the Gold Standard. It is indeed backed by debt, as each dollar put into circulation is debt unto itself.
TK...it is backed by faith. It is not, nor has it ever been, nor could it possibly ever be "backed by debt". That is stupid on a level that defies even the most absurd comments.

debt
det/
noun

1. something, typically money, that is owed or due.

So how in the hell could you "back" currency with currency. Now compound that with the realization that your position is "not only am I backing currency with currency, but I'm backing it with currency I don't have, but rather owe". I mean, seriously man, that is a special kind of stupid that I thought could only come from asclepias. Please don't join that rank. Think. Just a little.

Here you go (I humiliated asclepias with this earlier and it caused him to throw a tantrum):

The money supply of the US is what is called "fiat money." This is money that is simply backed by the faith that people have in the government of the United States.

The US money supply is not backed by anything like gold. The money itself has no inherent value whatsoever.

Is Our Money Based on Debt?

..."Go to school! Learn new skills, you lazy asses!"

...then who
w could those industries survive if so many of the workers make minimum wage?

Keep in mind we are including state minimum wages here - not just the federal one. Right now anyone making a state minimum wage is living in poverty. Working up to 40 hours a week Is not enough for these people to live financially stable lives.

42% of American workers make less than $15 per hour. What is your solution to helping these people out of poverty?

You people are full of bitching but you have no real solutions.

Who would replace them to work in the service industry?

Unemployed teenagers. ....

How about you actually make an attempt at learning facts? 42% of American workers make less 15 per hour. 20 million alone make less 10.
Righties dont care about that. If it was up to them they would shoot poor people on sight.
One word: abortion.
Thats not sporting to them. They would rather shoot them.

And 3 syllables, you've already beaten Rottweiler without even making a point.

Come now HJ....no need to make a scene because I exposed your greed and selfishness. You're willing to whine all day but not willing to work or share.

You posted a quote from an elitist snob who doesn't understand the importance of a smart phone in our society today and gets upset when the poors manage to get their hands on one.

Then you posted a link to heritage. Find a neutral source. And yes, the government is a neutral source.

You can go to the fucking library if you need to use the net and fill out applications and such.

Maybe we stop pretending that smart phones are a magical creation, they are cheap as shit today and the library may be all the way across town.

Oh the horror that God forbid you might have to take the bus or walk half way across town

Knowledge is power, those who have to take a 2 hour bus ride to get to it are fucked, learn to appreciate information.

No those two hours could be the best learning experiences that you would never ever get from a book or the net

Have you ever thought about moving the fridge from the patio to inside somewhere? You might save a couple bucks. Glad we could each say something without really saying anything.

So why did you say you didnt consider it a major advantage?
Because it's not.
So why did you previously say it was an advantage?
Do you ignore all facts ascelpias or just the one's that prove you had no idea what you were talking about?

Dont get desperate on my Rottie. its pathetic.

Knowledge is power, those who have to take a 2 hour bus ride to get to it are fucked, learn to appreciate information.

No those two hours could be the best learning experiences that you would never ever get from a book or the net

Have you ever thought about moving the fridge from the patio to inside somewhere? You might save a couple bucks. Glad we could each say something without really saying anything.

Your argument has devolved into nothing but petty ad hominem. So, by saying everything, you have said nothing.

"Faith" is not an economically tangible asset.
Oh...but debt is? :lmao:

Debt means you don't have something that you owe. If you don't have it, then it too is not an "economically tangible asset". Think a little. Sorry chief - that's just the reality. Google it. I could add thousands of links. This is all stuff that was covered in elementary school. I understand why asceplias doesn't understand it because he dropped out. But I expected a whole hell of a lot more out of you.

Forum List

Back