🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

It's been proven over and over. Look at the rate of teen unemployment. In the 1960s it tracked very closely with the general rate. Today it is three times the general rate. That isnt by accident.

In the 60's, there were plenty of good manufacturing jobs that low skills workers could get. Those jobs are long gone. Now, the average age of minimum wage workers is 25. So yes, teenagers get picked last.

The increase in teenage unemployment isn't because of increases in the minimum wage, it's because of increased competition for the jobs.

What are you talking about? Where the hell do you live anyhow?

Over here, stores are just about begging people to come and work. Hardware stores, McDonald's, Burger King, K-Mart, Walmart, you name it.

In 2011 according to the Bureau of Labor, people between the ages of 16 and 24 that made minimum wage were at 50%. People 25 and older made up 47%

Tables 1 - 10; Characteristics of Minimum Wage Workers: 2011

In the 60's, there were plenty of good manufacturing jobs that low skills workers could get. Those jobs are long gone.

Yeah...because the liberal policy that you support ran those jobs off. That's what liberal always does and it's doing it yet again with this minmum wage nonsense.

Do you really believe that Apple wants to spend the billions of dollars it cost to move their manufacturing operations overseas to China? Not to mention the incredible risk of being at the mercy of an unstable, evil, and communist government?!? So why do companies like Apple do that? Because of the idiot liberal ideology to punish success. Demonize wealth. Demand the highest corporate taxes in the world. Demand the most costly regulations in the world.

Money flows towards opportunity and literally every single corporation in the world is dying to have their operations in the U.S. under a stable government and a free market. So why don't they? Because nobody can compete with their operations in the U.S. due to the devasting liberal policies. When the U.S. has the lowest taxes, lowest regulations, and more modest minimum wages, you will see millions of jobs and trillions of dollars flow into the U.S.

It's been proven over and over. Look at the rate of teen unemployment. In the 1960s it tracked very closely with the general rate. Today it is three times the general rate. That isnt by accident.

In the 60's, there were plenty of good manufacturing jobs that low skills workers could get. Those jobs are long gone. Now, the average age of minimum wage workers is 25. So yes, teenagers get picked last.

The increase in teenage unemployment isn't because of increases in the minimum wage, it's because of increased competition for the jobs.
LOL. ANother econninny.

Where does she live? Libtard Land. Where disinformation is shoved down their throats as fast as it can be manufactured and where they swallow it up as fast as they can like starving children. They are so far removed from reality that when you give it to them, they freak out. These are people that think a person decides their own sex instead of chromosomes. What more needs to be said after that?

Where does she live? Libtard Land. Where disinformation is shoved down their throats as fast as it can be manufactured and where they swallow it up as fast as they can like starving children. They are so far removed from reality that when you give it to them, they freak out. These are people that think a person decides their own sex instead of chromosomes. What more needs to be said after that?

No, where there is no conservative media, lying to us night and day but the reality of the world you live in.

As for chromosomes, why am I not surprised that conservatives are suddenly ready to embrace science when it comes to determining sex, but not about climate change, evolution, or chemicals in our food and drinks.

No, where there is no conservative media, lying to us night and day but the reality of the world you live in.

As for chromosomes, why am I not surprised that conservatives are suddenly ready to embrace science when it comes to determining sex, but not about climate change, evolution, or chemicals in our food and drinks.
People need to use logic and common sense.
If you have a dick pee in the men's room if you don't pee in the girls room.
Thinking that implementing bankrupting changes to our economy is going to counter act the lack of them in those countries that don't implement pollution controls is utterly ridiculous. Handcuffing ourselves to such programs would ruin us in the world market place.
Our bodies are biological chemical factories. Medicine interferes with evolution's survival of the fittest strategy. Medicine makes our species weaker.

Sex is right in front of our nose and backed up by science.

When did conservatives ever deny chemicals in our food and drinks?

When did any conservative deny climate change unless you want to go the extra step and say it's being controlled by man; a theory at best and not science?

There is no conservative media. The media is entirely dominated by liberals. This has been proven over and over.

When did any conservative deny climate change unless you want to go the extra step and say it's being controlled by man; a theory at best and not science?

You deny that chemicals in our food and drink are a problem.

Climate change is being caused by man - not controlled, but definitely caused by the greenhouse gases and emissions. Not theory, proven science, denied only in the US and by scientists bought and owned by big oil.

There is no conservative media. The media is entirely dominated by liberals. This has been proven over and over.

No it hasn't. It's been claimed over and over by the right-wing media, but it certainly isn't true.

Do you get up every morning and recite the Conservative Catechism: "I believe in the Chicago School of Economics, Ronald Reagan and the power of the Free Market. I believe the media is biased in favour of the liberals, poor people are stupid lazy and deserve their fate, the government can't be trusted, and without my gun, I am nothing".

The US media is owned and controlled by corporate interests. FOX is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who has used his media holdings both in the US and Great Britain, to promote a conservative narrative and agenda. Fox News was created to provide a conservative slant to the news.

There is a very large right wing presence in talk radio.

No it hasn't. It's been claimed over and over by the right-wing media, but it certainly isn't true.

Do you get up every morning and recite the Conservative Catechism: "I believe in the Chicago School of Economics, Ronald Reagan and the power of the Free Market. I believe the media is biased in favour of the liberals, poor people are stupid lazy and deserve their fate, the government can't be trusted, and without my gun, I am nothing".

The US media is owned and controlled by corporate interests. FOX is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who has used his media holdings both in the US and Great Britain, to promote a conservative narrative and agenda. Fox News was created to provide a conservative slant to the news.

Perhaps, but the only reason for that is left-wing radio failed repeatedly.

And even if your opinion is that Fox is slanted, ask yourself against what? MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and so on.

Climate change is being caused by man - not controlled, but definitely caused by the greenhouse gases and emissions. Not theory, proven science, denied only in the US and by scientists bought and owned by big oil.

Correct. How can scientists bought and paid by big oil compare to scientists who get their grant money from politicians to make their paycheck?

There are chemicals in my can of coke that are a problem? I've been drinking them like crazy I don't see the problem.

Then explain Mars.

Bah, liberals reject science when it doesn't suit their purposes, like pretending a near full-term unborn child is not a living human being, in the face of biological fact.

Also clearly proven is the undeniable fact that forcing Americans to ride bicycles will have literally no effect on global temperatures, since the developing world will continue increasing their output of greenhouse gasses. I have heard no credible scientist claim that we can seriously lower future temps, only that we have to stop using coal and oil. Given that, why are certain political factions focused solely on granting further control to government instead of finding ways to deal with anticipated change? That alone tells me that liberals are using man-caused global warming for politics, not that they revere science.

Yes talk radio is the only real outlet for conservative media. The main stream stuff is entirely dominated by liberals. The Obama Administration used that to push their IRan deal, as was detailed last week.
Really really sucks to be you.
Survey: 7 percent of reporters identify as Republican

Yes talk radio is the only real outlet for conservative media. The main stream stuff is entirely dominated by liberals. The Obama Administration used that to push their IRan deal, as was detailed last week.

7% of journalists identify as Republican. 28% identified as Democrat, but over 50% are INDEPENDENT.

This completely negates your theory that the media has a liberal bias. Rather, it would indicate that the media is, by and large, providing fair and balanced coverage.

With the exception of MSNBC, which owns it's bias, and FOX News which says it's fair and balanced but really exists to destroy the liberal movement so Rupert Murdoch and his buddies can screw over Americans.

7% of journalists identify as Republican. 28% identified as Democrat, but over 50% are INDEPENDENT.

This completely negates your theory that the media has a liberal bias. Rather, it would indicate that the media is, by and large, providing fair and balanced coverage.

With the exception of MSNBC, which owns it's bias, and FOX News which says it's fair and balanced but really exists to destroy the liberal movement so Rupert Murdoch and his buddies can screw over Americans.
"Socialist" "Communist" and "Green" would all be "Independent."
Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back