Hey Dem's they are illegal aliens, you dumb fuck heads!!

Hope our black Americans vote accordingly.

Blacks are not going to vote Republican and the latest polling showed 87% of them with Clinton.
how do you figure when Bernie's been getting them?

The polling question was a scenario of Clinton v Trump. That actually had to be explained to you?
I'm just saying, it isn't that way today against Bernie, so it's tough to believe that poll.

We will have most of Bernie supporters, and with this bathroom thing we will have most of the parent votes also. A liberal friend of mine was on the fence, until last week. He said what the fuck has his party turned into. Thanks obama , he is going to screw Hillary out of her presidency chance once again! The bad part is he has 6 more months to screw her chances! Lol

What evidence do you have "most" Bernie supporters will come out for Trump?
They think Hillary is screwing Bernie with the super delegates. There was a forum on here saying that Bernie supporters won't vote for Hillary and some said they will vote Trump. If a democrat stays home and doesn't vote for Hillary. It's still a vote for Trump.

We will have most of Bernie supporters, and with this bathroom thing we will have most of the parent votes also. A liberal friend of mine was on the fence, until last week. He said what the fuck has his party turned into. Thanks obama , he is going to screw Hillary out of her presidency chance once again! The bad part is he has 6 more months to screw her chances! Lol

They think Hillary is screwing Bernie with the super delegates. There was a forum on here saying that Bernie supporters won't vote for Hillary and some said they will vote Trump. If a democrat stays home and doesn't vote for Hillary. It's still a vote for Trump.

If they stay home and don't vote it's not a vote for anybody

If they stay home and don't vote it's not a vote for anybody
Tell that to Romney.

Blacks are not going to vote Republican and the latest polling showed 87% of them with Clinton.

Insane because Democrat policies do NOTHING but guarantee poor black folks stay that way. It's shameful and I feel bad for them, and any poor person of any color who votes left, because they just don't know those policies hurt them.

What do you care about blacks.......................... People like you, dalesmith, Dannyboys etc....... Are racist catered against African American ................
Now you want their votes? Do you see a large group of blacks kissing Trump ass. I thought whites are smarter than blacks.

There will be some, like the pissed off ones in Nevada this week.

Insane because Democrat policies do NOTHING but guarantee poor black folks stay that way. It's shameful and I feel bad for them, and any poor person of any color who votes left, because they just don't know those policies hurt them.

What do you care about blacks.......................... People like you, dalesmith, Dannyboys etc....... Are racist catered against African American ................
Now you want their votes? Do you see a large group of blacks kissing Trump ass. I thought whites are smarter than blacks.
sure.........

There will be some, like the pissed off ones in Nevada this week.

There is a stark difference between some and most.

Hey Tigerred59.....you raise a good point.

By the way....remember back when young black males who, through no fault of their own, were born into poverty and had to get their first jobs in construction or the service industries? And how many of them used those jobs to save and build better lives...get better jobs...or even start their own business eventually???

Then....remember when Democrats advocated for wide open borders and mass immigration because they assumed Hispanics would vote Democrat.....and all those tens of millions of uneducated low skill workers came in......and were willing to do those construction and service jobs for 50% the pay the young black men did it for??? And how now young black men can't get those jobs? And it was made worse by the Clintons passing NAFTA which sent even more jobs away???

Yeah. I remember all that. Trump wants that reversed. Hillary....wants to keep it going.

Reagan gave how many illegals a free pass?

By the way....remember back when young black males who, through no fault of their own, were born into poverty and had to get their first jobs in construction or the service industries? And how many of them used those jobs to save and build better lives...get better jobs...or even start their own business eventually???

Then....remember when Democrats advocated for wide open borders and mass immigration because they assumed Hispanics would vote Democrat.....and all those tens of millions of uneducated low skill workers came in......and were willing to do those construction and service jobs for 50% the pay the young black men did it for??? And how now young black men can't get those jobs? And it was made worse by the Clintons passing NAFTA which sent even more jobs away???

Yeah. I remember all that. Trump wants that reversed. Hillary....wants to keep it going.

Why is that important today?

It started a trend. A precedent to operate....

Democrats Are Trying To Stop Republicans From Forcing Library Of Congress To Use Term ‘Illegal Alien’

Of all the battles we have facing this party and our nation, once again we're focusing on fuckin illegals and what names to call em" and we wonder why Trump is leading in the polls.
Meanwhile the president concerns himself with boys going into girls restrooms or showers and he has decided that the bison should be the nation's mammal.

Correction...its you right winged nuts who's making this a national issue...the white house is only interpreting the law, you idiot. Out

What law would that be?

Feel sorry for blacks? Feel sorry for the poor white trashy's that vote republican only to have time after time the biggest negative effect on thier policies to impact them the most. Because Clinton couldn't keep his dick zipped up, you poor white fucks voted in the Newt revolution to be the answer to your prayers and what happened.....NAFTA!! Everytime you poor bastards rely on your party to solve shit for you, they fuck you dick for brains ass holes each and every time and that is fact!! Feel sorry for blacks? I feel sorry for stupid white motherfuckers that get played election after election...I mean you fuck heads need all the pity, not us!!

What happened when we voted in the Newt revolution? A balanced Federal budget, in spite of Clinton's objections.

Last edited:

About 3 million. Here are his reasons for doing so.

"In 1986 I, (Newt Gingrich) voted for the Simpson-Mazzoli immigration bill because we were told it would solve the problem of massive illegal immigration. In his diaries, President Ronald Reagan said he was going to sign the bill because we had to regain control of our borders. The Simpson-Mazzoli bill contained three promises:

1. The government would make a concerted effort to control the borders.
  2. An effective employer verification program would ensure that only legal workers were hired.
  3. One-time amnesty would be granted for people illegally in the United States.
All three promises were broken. The government has made no serious effort to control our borders. Employers continue knowingly to hire illegal immigrants without any real fear of punishment."

It started a trend. A precedent to operate....
because it was the first time it was addressed. the failure was the fact that they took this out of the bill:

"The law granted amnesty to nearly 3 million illegal immigrants, yet was largely considered unsuccessful because the strict sanctions on employers were stripped out of the bill for passage."

Link

Forum List

Back