Hey, Do Any Of You Guys Remember This?

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
48642554.cached.jpg

Remember when president-rigged-elect Trump raped his first wife? Remember when she testified under oath that he raped her? Remember how after he had a botched bald spot removal surgery the narcissist-elect went into a furious rage and raped Ivana because she used the same surgeon?

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

How does it feel to have voted for a rapist? Is that what you conservatives mean when you're talking about "family values?"

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Let it go lefties. Hillary's husband was a serial rapist and abuser of women and Hillary was a world class enabler for her husband's abuse (remember the "bimbo Eruption Squad"?) . She sold her soul for reflected political power.

Let it go lefties. Hillary's husband was a serial rapist and abuser of women and Hillary was a world class enabler for her husband's abuse (remember the "bimbo Eruption Squad"?) . She sold her soul for reflected political power.
I remember Clinton raping those women.....

I want to know if Hillary raped those little girls they say she turned into sex slaves....

• Banned

That's not the thread topic. Stay on topic, or GTFO. Answer the question, do you remember when the man you voted for raped Ivana?

That's not the thread topic. Stay on topic, or GTFO. Answer the question, do you remember when the man you voted for raped Ivana?
I don't recall people talking about Hillary or Bill raping her....

and then the rape enabler hillary tried 2 times for her hearts desire of the Presidency and she lost the first time to a rotten mrobama and then she lost the second time to the new , my and your President Trump SYTFE

I remember Ivana saying she was never raped at all. Is that the Ivana you mean?

48642554.cached.jpg

Remember when president-rigged-elect Trump raped his first wife? Remember when she testified under oath that he raped her? Remember how after he had a botched bald spot removal surgery the narcissist-elect went into a furious rage and raped Ivana because she used the same surgeon?

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

How does it feel to have voted for a rapist? Is that what you conservatives mean when you're talking about "family values?"

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
hqdefault.jpg

So, again, a disgruntled, pissed off wife being divorced and cut out of millions, claims she was raped...

There was a time, according to Hillary, when all women who claimed such things were to be believed...and then even Hillary flip-flopped on that one, pulling that statement off of her campaign web site...

So, again, a disgruntled, pissed off wife being divorced and cut out of millions, claims she was raped...

There was a time, according to Hillary, when all women who claimed such things were to be believed...and then even Hillary flip-flopped on that one, pulling that statement off of her campaign web site...

Yes, blame the victim. Show us all who you really are, scumbag.

I remember Ivana saying she was never raped at all. Is that the Ivana you mean?

Yeah, this is the part you remember, yes?

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the Ivana Trump statement said. “[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”
Notice the careful phrasing. It doesn't actually negate her claim of being raped. Sadly, this kind of thing is common in these situations, according to Lisa Bloom:

"Note: virtually every settlement of a case involving a high profile person paying money to a former spouse - or anyone - requires the person receiving the money to agree in writing to ironclad nondisparagement and confidentiality. In plain English: you promise to be quiet and not say anything bad about the party paying you money. This has been the case in hundreds of settlement agreements I have worked on over the years. Ms. Trump was almost certainly contractually prohibited after she signed from saying anything negative about Mr. Trump. And it is also common to attempt to “cure” prior negative statements with new agreed-to language - like, I didn’t mean it literally. (You didn’t mean forcible penetration literally?)"
Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back