🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey, It’s OK, He’s A Republican

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
There were few issues concerning President Obama that conservatives didn’t complain, b!tch, pi$$, and moan about.

The Big Orange Head was one of those who complained the loudest.

The conservative rag Newsmax helped Big Orange make his grumblings public. One being the scandalous report of how “taxpayers were forking over about $1 million annually to shuttle Biden around.”

As a private citizen, Big Orange was appalled by the frequency of Obama’s time off, and the former president’s addiction to golf.

Conservatives all agreed of course.

However, the taxpayers were getting a bargain with Obama and Biden’s travel expenses.

According to estimates, the Big Orange Head’s first year in office, he is on track to spend an amount equal to that Obama cost the taxpayers for both terms as president. It is predicted when official records are made public, Big Orange’s one year total will be more than that spent during eight years for Obama.

But, it is certain no one will hear a peep from conservatives about the Big Orange Head’s extravagances paid for by taxpayers. Because the conservatives believe since Big Orange is a Republican, he should play golf as often as he pleases and there is no cost too high to ferry the Big Orange Head around in opulent style.

Conservative hypocrisy has no limits.

Trump's Travel Costs Are Staggering, Yet Five Years Ago He Complained About $1 Million Annually for Biden

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
19059391_1081265172005925_824784184370849415_n.jpg

There were few issues concerning President Obama that conservatives didn’t complain, b!tch, pi$$, and moan about.

The conservative rag Newsmax helped Big Orange make his grumblings public. One being the scandalous report of how “taxpayers were forking over about $1 million annually to shuttle Biden around.”

As a private citizen, Big Orange was appalled by the frequency of Obama’s time off, and the former president’s addiction to golf.

However, the taxpayers were getting a bargain with Obama and Biden’s travel expenses.

According to estimates, the Big Orange Head’s first year in office, he is on track to spend an amount equal to that Obama cost the taxpayers for both terms as president. It is predicted when official records are made public, Big Orange’s one year total will be more than that spent during eight years for Obama.

But, it is certain no one will hear a peep from conservatives about the Big Orange Head’s extravagances paid for by taxpayers. Because the conservatives believe since Big Orange is a Republican, he should play golf as often as he pleases and there is no cost too high to ferry the Big Orange Head around in opulent style.

Trump's Travel Costs Are Staggering, Yet Five Years Ago He Complained About $1 Million Annually for Biden

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________View attachment 133208

Shhhhhhh....we're not supposed to talk about this way about "The Donald!" :banned03:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________View attachment 133208

Partisan ideologues are hypocrites and intellectually dishonest.

Both ends.

It's always "different" when "my" side does it.

Stipulated.

Partisan ideologues are hypocrites and intellectually dishonest.

Both ends.

It's always "different" when "my" side does it.

Stipulated.
yea the whole "my reasons are valid cause they're mine!" shit is insane. my ideas and my emotions are mine but that in no way makes them "correct". people confuse the 2 and then when they can't handle being wrong, invent a world in which it's "correct" and, here we are.

to me, learning about someone elses differences helps me learn more about me.

Forum List

Back