Hey just a reminder: thousands of troops are at the border doing absolutely nothing

lol... he is pretty good at grabbing their pussies too 'eh?
without protest apparently....I wonder if Ellison grabs their pussies as he is kicking their ass.....

without protest? step outa the bubble, mood. lol... he hasta take it or pay for it cause with that orange ooze, he hasn't gotten it for free by the willing for a very long time.

bigley.....
Your pills playtime....take your pills.....

without protest apparently....I wonder if Ellison grabs their pussies as he is kicking their ass.....

without protest? step outa the bubble, mood. lol... he hasta take it or pay for it cause with that orange ooze, he hasn't gotten it for free by the willing for a very long time.

bigley.....
Your pills playtime....take your pills.....

sure. defend donny & bend over for him some more....... LOL!!!!!!!!! he would have you for free.

Like your thread with no link, no real discussion.
Just a taunt wasting space in politics.
Yes. You are a faggot.
And you’re still stuck in the 8th grade with your belief that calling someone a faggot is the ultimate burn lol

Ultimate burn? Sure sounds like you're still in the 8th grade.

bigley.....

You're just pissed because he hasn't grabbed your pussy kid.
Bigley

Trump is such an embarrassment in every way.

Your a fucking lair, AGAIN! Have you seen the miles of razor wire that have been installed. It didn't install itself. You're too fucking stupid to even be an effective propagandist.

The troops are chasing the invaders back across the border where the Mexicans are knocking the shit out of them.

bigley.....

You're just pissed because he hasn't grabbed your pussy kid.
Bigley

<pfffft> i have known about trump & his man whore rep going back decades.... besides, i have a Marine keeping me warm at night because i prefer a real patriot, rather than an orange hued, tribbleheaded, multi military deferred, anus faced, huuuuuuuuge treasonous putin puppet.

lol... i didn't vote for bill, so you are dead in the water right from the start, skull boy.
Skull boy? is that all you got?.....I bet you keep a blue dress in your closet and a cigar in your bed stand....didn't vote for Bill my ass.....you would if he ran today and you know it.....

Trump is such an embarrassment in every way.

Guarding the border isn't "nothing" you stupid Moon Bat.

The embarrassment to this country was that Obama Muslim affirmative action asshole that allowed millions of the burrito eaters to flood across the border because the filthy Democrat Party needs future voters.

lol... i didn't vote for bill, so you are dead in the water right from the start, skull boy.
Skull boy? is that all you got?.....I bet you keep a blue dress in your closet and a cigar in your bed stand....didn't vote for Bill my ass.....you would if he ran today and you know it.....

ya, skull boy. it kinda fits. & no, i didn't vote for him... like i said.

would i vote for bubba today? perhaps, it would depend on who his opponents were. & here's a newsflash - i didn't vote for gore/libertoady ( who was my senator) either. know why? cause i ain't a goose stepping partisan hack such as yourself, you bone headed deplorable, you.

Forum List

Back