Hey ladies...

And nothing I said had anything to do with me being a wanker, he was just as absurd.
The absurd can be wankers. You were being absurd by telling him his avatar is sexist.

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender - out of the blue - as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women at USMB, irrespective of political leaning.

Perhaps you don't understand what a wanker is according to the UK definition.
Perhaps you think he speaks for all women on USMB just as you think you do. :cuckoo:

I don't know about all the ladies on USMB, but if you're honestly saying Colin is a sexist for having that av, he speaks for me. Bikini babes never hurt anyone, why should they offend?

The absurd can be wankers. You were being absurd by telling him his avatar is sexist.

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender - out of the blue - as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women at USMB, irrespective of political leaning.

Perhaps you think he speaks for all women on USMB just as you think you do. :cuckoo:

I don't know about all the ladies on USMB, but if you're honestly saying Colin is a sexist for having that av, he speaks for me. Bikini babes never hurt anyone, why should they offend?

one hurt my feelings once :(

and that is why you are sounding reasonable. you are not claiming to speak for any woman and you don't try to present yourself as a spokesperson for women.

apart from this, colin should just shut the fuck up, i never met a bigger sycophant.

and that is why you are sounding reasonable. you are not claiming to speak for any woman and you don't try to present yourself as a spokesperson for women.....
When a woman at USMB says that Colin's avatar is sexist, then you'll have a point. But, as usual, you have none at all.

.... apart from this, colin should just shut the fuck up, i never met a bigger sycophant.
Projecting moron.

one hurt my feelings once :(

Yes, but the other two kissed it and made it all better didn't they? I saw that tape. :D

and that is why you are sounding reasonable. you are not claiming to speak for any woman and you don't try to present yourself as a spokesperson for women.....
When a woman at USMB says that Colin's avatar is sexist, then you'll have a point. But, as usual, you have none at all.

.... apart from this, colin should just shut the fuck up, i never met a bigger sycophant.
Projecting moron.

cool, while i was trying to respond you added "projecting" to moron. you probably thought this would bolster your weak pussy ass flame. but it did not.

but i am always open to weird opinions, try to highlight why i am a sycophant (why else would you use the word "projecting"), clique-clacque-****?

Projecting moron.

cool, while i was trying to respond you added "projecting" to moron. you probably thought this would bolster your weak pussy ass flame. but it did not.

but i am always open to weird opinions, try to highlight why i am a sycophant (why else would you use the word "projecting"), clique-clacque-****?
LMAO. Still projecting, I see.

and that is why you are sounding reasonable. you are not claiming to speak for any woman and you don't try to present yourself as a spokesperson for women.

apart from this, colin should just shut the fuck up, i never met a bigger sycophant.

Hardly! :lol:
But pages of this thread are taken up discussing him when his back is turned, so to speak. I'm sure he'll be thrilled. :D

Projecting moron.

ok, i will take it slow.

you bolded clique claque ****.

i will now try to explain what i meant.

a clique is a group, most commonly of teenagers thinking they invented the wheel.
a claque is french also, the sound of a hand hitting itself. claqueurs are people who get paid for applauding.
a ****, well that is a pleasant body part, unless it is attached to some
clique-claque like you.

ok, i will take it slow.

a clique is a group, most commonly of teenagers thinking they invented the wheel.
a claque is french also, the sound of a hand hitting itself. claqueurs are people who get paid for applauding.
clique-claque like you.
Ah, I see. You don't know what projecting is (and haven't the intellectual curiosity to even improve yourself and look up a word) and that's why you continue to do it.

It's like trying to teach a rock the alphabet 'conversing' with you.

ok, i will take it slow.

clique-claque like you.
Ah, I see. You don't know what projecting is (and haven't the intellectual curiosity to even improve yourself and look up a word) and that's why you continue to do it.

au contraire, chère chatte. i know what projection means. now explain how it applies here.

ok, i will take it slow.

clique-claque like you.

au contraire, chère chatte. i know what projection means. now explain how it applies here.
Let's see. I said you were projecting when you called Colin something and when you called me something else. Can you find the projection in the picture?

Highlights.jpg

Let's see. I said you were projecting when you called Colin something and when you called me something else. Can you find the projection in the picture?

Highlights.jpg

hmm, good riddle.

i called colin a sycophant. you said i was projecting, meaning i am the actual sycophant.

i called you a clique-claque ****, you said i was projecting, meaning i am the actual clique claque ****.

your picture is interesting, but not sufficient.

Last edited:
I know what wanker is. You were being a wanker - on several fronts, too.

When a woman poster posts that she finds Colin's avatar sexist, I will be more than happy to concede. Until then, spare us your misplaced, condescending, patriarchal need to tell us what offends us, when you haven't heard US say a thing about his avatar. That's an absurd and arrogant (without any meat to back it up) attitude on your part.

i still want to know, how you became the spokescunt of the USMB women.

Oh yes. How clever you are to use the C word to a woman. How macho you must be. You have about as much charisma as a pavement pizza, the style and wit of a week old placenta and the posting ability of Adolf Hitler's left testicle. I guess that makes you the ****.

the op pic was not removed because it was "sexist" Mountain Man, I guess you still don't get it? ;)

Forum List

Back