Hey latino's and blacks that voted Trump, how's that Nazi regimes he's creating feel?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Uh, I'd love to hear from his minority voters, how does it feel, seeing ya hero put together the most diverse Nazi regime in US history...all aimed at keeping you loyal Trumpites in line and back at the line of whites?

Gee, if only the colored folks had turned out to vote for the Hildebeast, huh?

Uh, I'd love to hear from his minority voters, how does it feel, seeing ya hero put together the most diverse Nazi regime in US history...all aimed at keeping you loyal Trumpites in line and back at the line of whites?

Considering he hasn't officially done anything yet, your ranting is still the mewling of a petulant little child who didn't get his way, and is gnashing his teeth at the mere thought that some of his former allies are finally getting off the democratic/progressive plantation.

Geez tiger, shut your hole.

You keep confirming to everyone why Hillary lost.
Listen, stop with the Hillary shit, the bitch lost because she was a loser.
For about two decades now, Republicans have been talking about radically changing the government’s two largest health insurance programs, Medicaid and Medicare.

Considering he hasn't officially done anything yet, your ranting is still the mewling of a petulant little child who didn't get his way, and is gnashing his teeth at the mere thought that some of his former allies are finally getting off the democratic/progressive plantation.

Lol I think them teefths s been knashed to the gums

Why call folks anything other than American citizens, unless they are not?

Always a label with the liberal whack jobs.

Nah, they are all up front with us. We are having a beer and enjoying life.

Nothing says Loser Who Lost like violating Godwin's Law.

LOLOLOL, lets get together in a few months and the beers on me.

LOLOLOL, lets get together in a few months and the beers on me.

Thanks, but I don't drink beer. But make it a decent Spanish Rioja, and I'm game.

So, the bet is that you think Trump will instill a "diverse" Nazi regime to keep minorities at the end of the line. Well, what is "the line"? Considering how minorities have fared FAR WORSE than whites during the Obama era in terms of income and wealth, it's hard to see how a growing economy during Trump's term(s) would do any worse.

I also don't buy into your "identity politics" conneries. That type of divisiveness is exactly why hiLIARy and the Dems lost big time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back