🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Liberals, Can't We All Even Agree that Child Trafficking is Wrong and Evil?

Surely common sense should tell you it's wrong, it's criminal, and for the child's sake, forever damaging mentally. So liberals, what say you?

Trump went on Epstein's Lolita Express nine times.

Yet here you are, a lowlife racist pos loser whoring for him.

LOL
Trump v DeSantis.jpg

^^^Someone is afraid their party is linked to sex trafficking.
You belong to the Party of Groomers and pedophiles. The facts don't lie. If they did, you'd want to run it for POTUS.

Okay, I just went through all 6 pages to see if ANY of the leftist posters would say child sex trafficking is wrong. NOT A SINGLE POSTER DID. NOT ONE!

Okay, I just went through all 6 pages to see if ANY of the leftist posters would say child sex trafficking is wrong. NOT A SINGLE POSTER DID. NOT ONE!
I don't need to say it's wrong, just as I don't need to say that murder is wrong. It's self-evident.

I'm not the one who abandoned any moral compass I had to support a lifelong criminal, lifelong sexual assaulter, and lifelong liar all because other people were willing to work harder and smarter and my life didn't turn out the way I pictured it 40 years ago.

You loudly proclaim that it's wrong in order to make yourself feel better about the immoral, unethical, and shitty choices you have made. All while you cheer separating children and babies from their mothers, don't give a flying fuck whatever happened to them or if they've been sold as slaves overseas, and worship scumbags like Andrew Tate, Victor Orban, Valdimir Putin, and Donald Trump. FUCK you.

Forum List

Back