🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Liberals, Can't We All Even Agree that Child Trafficking is Wrong and Evil?

The behavior and statements of democratic leadership. The number of disappeared children is mute testimony.
Thats vague nonsense. Please cite where Democrats support child trafficking. Considering you are making a claim that would get your head kicked in in real life, you need to back it up.

Thats vague nonsense. Please cite where Democrats support child trafficking. Considering you are making a claim that would get your head kicked in in real life, you need to back it up.
It's quite plain from the support pedophiles get from democrats. The governor of California wants to punish schools to fail to promote noted pedophile, Harvey Milk.

It's quite plain from the support pedophiles get from democrats. The governor of California wants to punish schools to fail to promote noted pedophile, Harvey Milk.
SO, again no evidence they support child trafficking. You've literally made it all up in your head.
For the record I am definitely against child trafficking. Again, however, the primary issue is kids being abused by relatives or kicked out of their homes and then trafficked.

SO, again no evidence they support child trafficking. You've literally made it all up in your head.
For the record I am definitely against child trafficking. Again, however, the primary issue is kids being abused by relatives or kicked out of their homes and then trafficked.
The primary issue is children brought across the border then trafficked.

Hey, If I want to have a room for let I should be free to let a boarder stay in it for cash.
4i6Ckte.gif

They're not very bright AND they can't spell. MAGA must mean "High School Dropout".

Forum List

Back