🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Liberals, Can't We All Even Agree that Child Trafficking is Wrong and Evil?

Funny that, seems to be the Liberal democrat mantra. "I'm not doing the "thing" I am doing, I'm not lying when we aren't telling the truth...I am done with democrats. democrats are infested with sociopathic liars. I am done with Democrats.
You're done with democracy. You ain't telling us anything we don't already know

This isn't an alt right issue.
Yes..it is. Because you don't care about the actual issue of child trafficking and sexual abuse.
You only care about what you can assign to people whose lifestyles you don't agree with.

Pssst....It isn't gonna work. It's already being rejected. :)

I'm telling you straight up you members of Alt-Right Nation don't care about child trafficking.
Clear for ya, honey?? :)
So …you protect sex traffickers because you link them to LGBTQ. Interesting.

I link them to DNC open boarder policy and elites in entertainment and government.

And I really don’t give a crap what you “think” I don’t give a crap about… Honey.

I link them to DNC open boarder policy and elites in entertainment and government.

And I really don’t give a crap what you “think” I don’t give a crap about… Honey.
Hey, If I want to have a room for let I should be free to let a boarder stay in it for cash.

No..hon..YOU DO. When there is no evidence of it. But it serves your narrative.

Psst..we don't have open BORDERS. :auiqs.jpg:

Yep. Got a fucking washed out, conspiracy theorist actor to play their narrative for them. Play right into their alt-right media masters playbook..and...voila!! Instant outrage...faux..of course. :)
^^^Someone is afraid their party is linked to sex trafficking.

Yes..it is. Because you don't care about the actual issue of child trafficking and sexual abuse.
You only care about what you can assign to people whose lifestyles you don't agree with.

Pssst....It isn't gonna work. It's already being rejected. :)
Why do I get a Psi ops vibe here? This is silly. Drag queen story hour, legitimizing mental illness and sexual perversion. Nobody wants this, this isn't "democracy". this is insanity.

Why do I get a Psi ops vibe here? This is silly. Drag queen story hour, legitimizing mental illness and sexual perversion. Nobody wants this, this isn't "democracy". this is insanity.
Got no facts so you revert to conspiracy theory.
So..what did the drag queen do to you? :)

Surely common sense should tell you it's wrong, it's criminal, and for the child's sake, forever damaging mentally. So liberals, what say you?

The left has been longing for a day when they can commit pedophilia with total impunity. They'll never acknowledge that it's wrong, any more than they acknowledge that murdering kids in the womb is wrong. Mental illness is in their DNA.

Hmm. You have some kind of information that there are child rapists in my family? Do tell. Name names.

Or are you just stoned out of your mind?
You said;

It can't be any more plain. Democrats support child trafficking. Whether for financial gain or pleasure it doesn't matter. They support it.
Now, how many of your family were enslaved by the Democrats when you were growing up....???

The left has been longing for a day when they can commit pedophilia with total impunity. They'll never acknowledge that is wrong, any more than they acknowledge that murdering kids in the womb is wrong. Mental illness is in their DNA.
You failed to prove your statements with truth and facts...

The mear fact that people are not doing what you claim proves they support not doing it...Duh

I predict you'll be one of the people to do something crazy before the election. This message board isnt enough therapy for you. You're going to lose it.

Forum List

Back