🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey libtards! Those who ignore their history are doomed to repeat it

Trump takes aim at monuments with oil riches

"monuments"??? Like the land the federal "gubermint" using the gestapo BLM as their conduit to steal the land of the owners and then declaring it as "monuments"? Seems that is corporate entity disguised as "gubermint" can come in and declare someone's private property as off limits to them like what was happening to the Bundys and the Hammond family and countless others. If YOUR meager home was sitting on something "da gubermint" wanted? They would claim "imminent domain", give you a pittance of what your property was worth and then send in Federal marshals along with a SWAT team to roust your ass out if you refused to leave. That is life in these "UNITED STATES INC".....
None of the lands required eminent domain. They were already public lands. There is one parcel, Katahdin Woods in Maine that was privately owned by an estate, but the estate agreed to donate the property so it could be protected as a National Monument.
Federal Judge Rules for Property Rights, Smacks Down Abusive Feds

18119422_10213452765382180_3126846337164277209_n.jpg
confederate cemeteries should be turned into sewage leech fields

"monuments"??? Like the land the federal "gubermint" using the gestapo BLM as their conduit to steal the land of the owners and then declaring it as "monuments"? Seems that is corporate entity disguised as "gubermint" can come in and declare someone's private property as off limits to them like what was happening to the Bundys and the Hammond family and countless others. If YOUR meager home was sitting on something "da gubermint" wanted? They would claim "imminent domain", give you a pittance of what your property was worth and then send in Federal marshals along with a SWAT team to roust your ass out if you refused to leave. That is life in these "UNITED STATES INC".....
This land Rod was talking about is Indian land that the tribes are fighting for..
We already are putting pipes through their drinking water, why shouldn't they keep their land?

Every generation since we landed in America has stolen from the Indians..
No their land is not where the expansion is. They can't just enlarge it from what was already agreed upon unilaterally. That enlargement calling it a national monument is a slipshod effort to bring it under protection of International law so it can be claimed by the UN as a protected area under Agenda 21. Perhaps you should study the whole situation a little better.

Short answer "yes" you are correct, long answer "NO with a but"........even if the pipeline is not technically on Indian land but it still poises a threat to the aquifers that supply their water. It's akin to having a nuclear power plant being built right next to your property.....as long as everything is "A-OK", you are fine......but you are still one fuck up from being in deep shit with one mistake. What worries me the most is that the uber rich are buying up fresh water aquifers.....I don't like this at all......not a bit.

None of the lands required eminent domain. They were already public lands. There is one parcel, Katahdin Woods in Maine that was privately owned by an estate, but the estate agreed to donate the property so it could be protected as a National Monument.
The case in your link is from June 2013. The ruling was appealed and the District Court vacated the ruling in Dec. 2015. The Hage estate appealed to the SCOTUS and SCOTUS declined to hear the case and let the judgment of the District Court to vacate the 2013 ruling stand.

This land Rod was talking about is Indian land that the tribes are fighting for..
We already are putting pipes through their drinking water, why shouldn't they keep their land?

No their land is not where the expansion is. They can't just enlarge it from what was already agreed upon unilaterally. That enlargement calling it a national monument is a slipshod effort to bring it under protection of International law so it can be claimed by the UN as a protected area under Agenda 21. Perhaps you should study the whole situation a little better.

Short answer "yes" you are correct, long answer "NO with a but"........even if the pipeline is not technically on Indian land but it still poises a threat to the aquifers that supply their water. It's akin to having a nuclear power plant being built right next to your property.....as long as everything is "A-OK", you are fine......but you are still one fuck up from being in deep shit with one mistake. What worries me the most is that the uber rich are buying up fresh water aquifers.....I don't like this at all......not a bit.
Yeah the pipeline crap is a mess because they only last so long. The end use date they are allowed to sell them to another company (most likely subs) and that company does not upgrade they just squeeze the life out of it at the expense of the land and people surrounding it.

The water adjudication has been an ongoing project of control too. My family owned a large quantity of water rights and a nice acreage parcel of land with a lot of natural springs and a larger creek. The adjudication was a farce with water masters that were corrupt nastiness too. It was too much stress for my elderly family members to try to fight the whole mess. Big money and corrupt ex-federal employee was involved in all that too. They finally just sold the land.

The case in your link is from June 2013. The ruling was appealed and the District Court vacated the ruling in Dec. 2015. The Hage estate appealed to the SCOTUS and SCOTUS declined to hear the case and let the judgment of the District Court to vacate the 2013 ruling stand.
Do you have a link for I can read why they declined?

Yeah the pipeline crap is a mess because they only last so long. The end use date they are allowed to sell them to another company (most likely subs) and that company does not upgrade they just squeeze the life out of it at the expense of the land and people surrounding it.

The water adjudication has been an ongoing project of control too. My family owned a large quantity of water rights and a nice acreage parcel of land with a lot of natural springs and a larger creek. The adjudication was a farce with water masters that were corrupt nastiness too. It was too much stress for my elderly family members to try to fight the whole mess. Big money and corrupt ex-federal employee was involved in all that too. They finally just sold the land.

Your testimony is one that I have read about all too often from others....it is to weep......

This is very close to the place they owned... Ultimately it was turned into a state preserve.
b creek.jpg

Your testimony is one that I have read about all too often from others....it is to weep......
It isn't right what they are doing and the attorneys and thugs make a small fortune when they are doing it all.

It would be too detailed to go into here what they were after with this place but I'm pretty sure now what their plans were. That Agenda 21 map shows it an area uninhabited by humans.

We need Congress to put the woes on this kind of theft.

You just gave me some thoughts on that matter. I will try to get it written down in the future so I can send it to my senator.

Once again, you are correct but the BLM is also using an insidious "read the fine print" technique where they promise land owners that they will not have to pay property tax if they agree to make their land a "heritage site" but when they die, they cannot pass their property on to their heirs and it becomes property of USA.INC and that is wrong. This is all part of the U.N Agenda 21/ Agenda 2030 plan

The website with the Hage ranch case has another article that is big in the whole mess with ranchers and farmers. We are not either here but I have made some observations over the years. There are large operators that are abusers and there are ones who are not. The regulations are made because of the abusers but when regulations come down they use them to bully the little guys who generally are not the abusers.

That creek land was the same. There was fish farmers there. The creek went from a beautiful crystal clear creek you could see every grain of sand in the bottom to a mucky mess in a short period of ten years. One can ruin it all for the rest if they are not taking care of things properly.

Bureaucrats “Giddy” With “Newly Minted Power”

The epa dude in the article---a warrior for the leftist global control kooks??? Al Armendariz (@al_armendariz) | Twitter

Last edited:

Yes, I have studied this big money buying up our water... Nestley sucks up the water in the great lakes.. bottles it for profit in China. I seriously want to move from the city and buy property with water for my families future...

Yes, I have studied this big money buying up our water... Nestley sucks up the water in the great lakes.. bottles it for profit in China. I seriously want to move from the city and buy property with water for my families future...
Throughout most of the west if you want water for over a half or an acre (can't recall for sure which thinking more the half) you must buy or get water shares. An uncle in New Mexico on a small acreage told me when we stopped and saw him about thirteen years ago, he didn't even have the right to drill a well on his own land (that is screwy not even enough for the house). Here in Iowa they talked most all the rural people into filling their wells. I declined and told the guy "why would I give up my free water that God provides". We paid for the rural lines to be put in and I paid their five year service fees but we only used it for a few months. That three hundred dollar a mo. water bill actually using their water wasn't going to cut it for me. We had a twenty-five dollar all you could use Spring source in Idaho before moving here. They also changed that and made the city put in more expensive wells as the farm above the aquifer were putting so much nitrates both fertilizer and from cows (pee/poo mostly large dairies that moved in from Ca.) into the soil it was going directly down into the aquifers. Anyhow check on all aspects of those type issues where ever you decide to go.

Last edited:

Did you read about the guy bottling air in Canada selling it in China?

Throughout most of the west if you want water for over a half or an acre (can't recall for sure which thinking more the half) you must buy or get water shares. An uncle in New Mexico on a small acreage told me when we stopped and saw him about thirteen years ago, he didn't even have the right to drill a well on his own land (that is screwy not even enough for the house). Here in Iowa they talked most all the rural people into filling their wells. I declined and told the guy "why would I give of my free water that God provides". We paid for the rural lines to be put in and I paid their five year service fees but we only used it for a few months. That three hundred dollar a mo. water bill actually using their water wasn't going to cut it for me. We had a twenty-five dollar all you could use Spring source in Idaho before moving here. They also changed that and made the city put in more expensive wells as the farm above the aquifer were putting so much nitrates both fertilizer and from cows (pee/poo mostly large dairies that moved in from Ca.) into the soil it was going directly down into the aquifers. Anyhow check on all aspects of those type issues where ever you decide to go.

I went back to Duluth Mn. for a month last fall, so we are mid west neighbors, I grew up there

My sister has a well, and she bought the property just for that reason..
I am just dreaming about buying land, and am on Trulia a lot, I love looking..

My family will just move in with you if something happens...haaaa

Throughout most of the west if you want water for over a half or an acre (can't recall for sure which thinking more the half) you must buy or get water shares. An uncle in New Mexico on a small acreage told me when we stopped and saw him about thirteen years ago, he didn't even have the right to drill a well on his own land (that is screwy not even enough for the house). Here in Iowa they talked most all the rural people into filling their wells. I declined and told the guy "why would I give of my free water that God provides". We paid for the rural lines to be put in and I paid their five year service fees but we only used it for a few months. That three hundred dollar a mo. water bill actually using their water wasn't going to cut it for me. We had a twenty-five dollar all you could use Spring source in Idaho before moving here. They also changed that and made the city put in more expensive wells as the farm above the aquifer were putting so much nitrates both fertilizer and from cows (pee/poo mostly large dairies that moved in from Ca.) into the soil it was going directly down into the aquifers. Anyhow check on all aspects of those type issues where ever you decide to go.

I went back to Duluth Mn. for a month last fall, so we are mid west neighbors, I grew up there My sister has a well, and she bought the property just for that reason..

Heck the more the merrier. Just be forewarned I have the nastiest neighbors ever here (it was a shock I'd never had that before). Tell you what pay the attorney bill and you can live down the road in the place where they burnt down a house that actually belongs to our property and got insurance money and built a new one. You can have it for life. We have a land patent that is forever on the land and everything on it, plus everything above the ground and below the ground. Neighbors made up quit claim deeds... the ones that burnt that one house down shot at me one day when I got home from the sand pit. I was like what the f**k, what did I do to deserve this. That was before we knew what all we owned here that the preacher had sold to me. He said, "Young lady you are now the owner of a lot of land". I had no clue we spent most of our time working so just never got into it all and did not know how crooked they are here in the Midwest. Long story on all of it. We could start a trend though. I could give out hundred year leases.

I went back to Duluth Mn. for a month last fall, so we are mid west neighbors, I grew up there My sister has a well, and she bought the property just for that reason..

Heck the more the merrier. Just be forewarned I have the nastiest neighbors ever here (it was a shock I'd never had that before). Tell you what pay the attorney bill and you can live down the road in the place where they burnt down a house that actually belongs to our property and got insurance money and built a new one. You can have it for life. We have a land patent that is forever on the land and everything on it, plus everything above the ground and below the ground. Neighbors made up quit claim deeds... the ones that burnt that one house down shot at me one day when I got home from the sand pit. I was like what the f**k, what did I do to deserve this. That was before we knew what all we owned here that the preacher had sold to me. He said, "Young lady you are now the owner of a lot of land". I had no clue we spent most of our time working so just never got into it all and did not know how crooked they are here in the Midwest. Long story on all of it. We could start a trend though. I could give out hundred year leases.
You neighbors burnt your house down and shot at you? :eek: what a bunch of sick people

I had my home built 17 years ago, the Bay area has shot up in price so much I could never afford to buy here now...

I have good neighbors, but California is not as friendly has the Midwest folks..

I will reply in the morning if you leave a comment, I have been on here all day...lol

Forum List

Back