Hey Poet and friends

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
How do we reverse the damage and bring everyone up to the first world???:confused: I think we should debate and discuss the issue.
-How to we rebuild the family structure to be able to raise children to be respectable adults?
-How do we help bring the inner-city children up to the level of the rest of the country?
-How do we end the violence?
-What's fair?

Last edited:
It is very easy.

Education.

Not Oxford or Yale, just education about life, living and what it means to be human. The truth that medicine, psychology, physics and philosophy now know. That a human is the result of her or his perceptions, that perceptions are subjective, that belief in any faith or ideology is purely choice, not a result of birth. That those who tell you otherwise are deceived or deceivers.

Not complicated; a ten year old can comprehend.

It's thick-headed adults that resist.

How do we reverse the damage and bring everyone up to the first world???:confused: I think we should debate and discuss the issue.
-How to we rebuild the family structure to be able to raise children to be respectable adults?
-How do we help bring the inner-city children up to the level of the rest of the country?
-What's fair?
1st step is to get the government out of peoples homes !!

It is very easy.

Education.

Not Oxford or Yale, just education about life, living and what it means to be human. The truth that medicine, psychology, physics and philosophy now know. That a human is the result of her or his perceptions, that perceptions are subjective, that belief in any faith or ideology is purely choice, not a result of birth. That those who tell you otherwise are deceived or deceivers.

I am not even going to address being taught what it means to be human. I mean Jesus, if we have to teach that then we have little chance to teach medicine, psychology, physics and philosophy, and even less of a chance that everyone can or wants to be taught.

In an ideal world - yes; in this one - no.

It is very easy.

Education.

I am not even going to address being taught what it means to be human. I mean Jesus, if we have to teach that then we have little chance to teach medicine, psychology, physics and philosophy, and even less of a chance that everyone can or wants to be taught.

Odd, as it is exactly the biggest lack education has.

P.S. Just for interest, and don't take this wrong, are you over ten years old?

Last edited:
-What's fair?

I have a better idea. This country is not just "black and white", and we all know where the black versus white "debate"always ends up.

The demographic is rapidly changing in America and it is projected that the majority of this nation will not be predominately white by 2050.

The last two presidential elections provided proof that we are rapidly becoming a different America. Those who bury their heads in the sand and focus only on who "the blacks" voted for are asleep, and blacks who waste valuable time worrying about "the white man" need to wake up, or get passed up.

What I am teaching my children and grandchildren is understanding the value of diversity and respect for other cultures. I live in California, so I convinced my son and his wife to let me hire a private Spanish tutor for my grandson, and he is only 9 years old, but the value of learning that language fluently and becoming bi-lingual will be priceless as he grows up.

After he has mastered Spanish, my plan is for him to learn to speak Mandarin. and by the time he gets to high school, he will be equipped to travel internationally and be able to communicate and as an adult, conduct business with multiple cultures without a language barrier.

What are you going to do to adjust to the inevitable change on the horizon?

Last edited:
-What's fair?

You've answered this yourself many times.

Investment into education.

:doubt:

It is very easy.

Education.

Odd, as it is exactly the biggest lack education has.

P.S. Just for interest, and don't take this wrong, are you over ten years old?
Sadly no. I am far too old to believe that a comment like let's teach everybody tons of neat stuff is a solution to all our problems. I've lived long enough to understand many are incapable of learning much beyond a rudimentary level and of the law of diminishing returns when tried, best example being the US public education system. While I acknowledge that idealism is a privilege of youth, I know stupidity is not.

Education is helpful but what is needed is parental guidance. Parents that teach by example, take personal responsibility etc... Sadly many blacks are taught from a young age how blacks have been victims and how white society owes them. Once they realize they are not victims and are not owed anything the better off they'll be.

-What's fair?

You've answered this yourself many times.

Investment into education.

:doubt:

We've been 'investing' ever growing amounts of money in education for years with no appreciable gains in test scores, graduation rates, etc.

What's needed is a huge educational attitude adjustment in the black community, and that is something that has to come from within but sadly you hear very little from the usual spokespersons, or when someone like a Bill Cosby very accurately outlines things that need to be done he's attacked for it by those who should be saying exactly what he is.

Forum List

Back