🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Pope Francis, Tear Down That Vatican Wall

"A person who only thinks about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian," the Buenos Aires-born pontiff said when asked about Trump's now infamous promises to erect a wall aimed at keeping Mexicans out of the U.S.

Francis insisted he was not telling Americans whether or not they should vote for Trump, the Republican presidential candidate who recently lost his lead to rival Sen. Ted Cruz in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

"I am not going to get into involved in that," said the pope, who had just wrapped up a tour of Mexico.
"I would only say that this man is not Christian if he has said things like that."
Pope Francis to Trump: Building Mexico Wall 'Not Christian'

DOES this pope live in the Vatican?
This is the Vatican's walls..over 30 feet high!
Why Pope do you have walls around your Vatican?
How dare you accuse someone of not being Christian WHEN YOU LIVE BEHIND WALLS!
PHOTOS: Pope’s border wall around Vatican
Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 1.42.05 PM.png

"A person who only thinks about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian," the Buenos Aires-born pontiff said when asked about Trump's now infamous promises to erect a wall aimed at keeping Mexicans out of the U.S.

Francis insisted he was not telling Americans whether or not they should vote for Trump, the Republican presidential candidate who recently lost his lead to rival Sen. Ted Cruz in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

"I am not going to get into involved in that," said the pope, who had just wrapped up a tour of Mexico.
"I would only say that this man is not Christian if he has said things like that."

View attachment 63908
If they were new walls you might have a point, but they're from the Middle Ages.

View attachment 63908

poor idiot :cuckoo:

View attachment 63908
If they were new walls you might have a point, but they're from the Middle Ages.

OH... so why doesn't he tear down the walls?

Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's....the Pope really shouldn't drag the church into the middle of politics. Was Jesus a Democrat or a Republican? Neither. Who decides if someone is a Christian or not? That's between God and that person.

Years ago I went to the largest Baptist church in Alaska, right before a presidential election. This church was the largest landholder in all of Anchorage, btw. The Pastor came out and began to tell his members that they needed to vote that next day and to remember 'God hates Democrats and what they stand for'. I immediately got up and made my way to the door...never went back.

The Pope should not try to become a political figure, and it is not his job to judge anyone. That's God's job.

View attachment 63908

No need for that..just open the gates and place some "Welcome refugees" signs out front.

View attachment 63908
Why should he? They're history, not a means for keeping people out.

View attachment 63908

They aren't being destroyed because they're antiques?

The lefties like the Marxist pope and his inconsistency. How quaint.

View attachment 63908
Why should he? They're history, not a means for keeping people out.

That was and is the intent of those walls.

Forum List

Back