🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey Pro Lifers................what do you think of CRISPR?

genetic disease is a punishment from the god that loves us.
Fixing that is slapping god in the face.

Are you saying that we should stop research on this front to avoid slapping God in the face? What about all the kids and people that could benefit from this? Don't you think that keeping a child from an inherited disease can be beneficial, because if we fix the person with the genetic condition, we eventually will get rid of the condition all together.
Why would it offend God, he made us for what we are. How do we know that this is not his will?

Dunno, ask TN Harley why it would offend God, not me. I'm in favor of this research.

As far as "offending God"? I don't think so. It says in the Bible that God made mankind in His Own Image, so, I would think that God would be pretty stoked that His creation is starting to follow in His footsteps and learn to create miracles.

God made us have bad genes as a punishment!
You are all blasphemers!

I go with the first breath. In the Bible, it says that Adam and Eve became alive only AFTER God blew the breath of life into them.

ah, you pluck the strings of my old choir boy heart sailor !

~S~

Hey, when my mother remarried a dude named Grissom, I had to go to Catholic school for a year. If she had stayed married to him, I might have spent all my school years there.

Besides.................it's fun to use a Christians book against them.

I go with the first breath. In the Bible, it says that Adam and Eve became alive only AFTER God blew the breath of life into them.

ah, you pluck the strings of my old choir boy heart sailor !

~S~

Hey, when my mother remarried a dude named Grissom, I had to go to Catholic school for a year. If she had stayed married to him, I might have spent all my school years there.

Besides.................it's fun to use a Christians book against them.

You are n ot using the Bible against Christianity, you are showing your lack of thought on the matter.

God gave Adam and Eve life by breathing it into them because they were already whole grown adults, dude.

lol

Forum List

Back