🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey protesters, here's FREDDY GRAY’S ARREST RECORD

This was posted yesterday and the same racists posted that he deserved being murdered by cops.

And yet, not one of you racist THUGS can say which of his PAST crimes, for which he paid his debt to society, is just cause to ignore and refuse him his right to due process.

Think about it people. The real THUGS here are those who believe some US citizens should not have the constitutional rights and protections as others.

How can anyone be celebrating the death of a non-violent drug offender?
Yeah, and Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were non-violent. Grow up!

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

He was doing heavier drugs
How many times has he been arrested, or resisted arrest? He got addicted to pain pills after surgery. Then he admitted himself into a rehab. Maybe this thug, should've followed in Rushs footsteps.
Ya, like Freddie had the same options as the millionaire white guy.
I'm sure Freddie was on welfare, so yes. Remember obamacare solved all medical problems.

You're "sure" Mr Gray was on welfare?

As usual, you just can't help but lie.

:link::link::link:
Only 42% of people in that neighborhood have a job. He was a drug dealer. I think we can say yes, he was on welfare.

IOW, you lied.

Again.

This was posted yesterday and the same racists posted that he deserved being murdered by cops.

And yet, not one of you racist THUGS can say which of his PAST crimes, for which he paid his debt to society, is just cause to ignore and refuse him his right to due process.

Think about it people. The real THUGS here are those who believe some US citizens should not have the constitutional rights and protections as others.

No, actually, their crime was being Black. It was violent whites who gunned them down.

How could liberals celebrate the deaths of our great soldiers? I mean you gleefully counted their deaths daily until Obama got elected, for the only reason to make Bush look bad. Now that's shameful.

Ummmm...maybe because they don't?

How could liberals celebrate the deaths of our great soldiers? I mean you gleefully counted their deaths daily until Obama got elected, for the only reason to make Bush look bad. Now that's shameful.

You really are a vile and stinking liar.

Post a link to liberals being "gleeful" about American deaths.

Or admit that, AGAIN, you are lying.

whoa, so who on here is passing judgement on the police BEFORE they have DUE PROCESS and are the thugs who believes, they don't have a constitutional RIGHT and PROTECTIONS as the rest of citizens in this country...I don't know how ludnuts could have posted that with a straight damn face.

:eusa_shhh:
they want us to forget all that. I mean that was then this now, ya know
they are such two faced hypocrites. but not a surprise they are taking the side of the CRIMINALS.

No he isn't. You all are. We still sit here watching you on left USE our dead military men and women whenever you post your hate against Bush. so go eat a chill pill. you aren't impressing anyone

How many times has he been arrested, or resisted arrest? He got addicted to pain pills after surgery. Then he admitted himself into a rehab. Maybe this thug, should've followed in Rushs footsteps.
Ya, like Freddie had the same options as the millionaire white guy.
I'm sure Freddie was on welfare, so yes. Remember obamacare solved all medical problems.

You're "sure" Mr Gray was on welfare?

As usual, you just can't help but lie.

:link::link::link:
Only 42% of people in that neighborhood have a job. He was a drug dealer. I think we can say yes, he was on welfare.

IOW, you lied.

Again.
So, where did he work?

Not since Obama's been in office.

Every night on the evening news was reported the number of soldiers deaths. When it hit a thousand liberals had orgasms, but I didn't expect you to remember those shameful days liberals were using our soldiers fir political gain.

Not since Obama's been in office.

As usual, you post one lie after another.

Post links to prove your lies.

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

Every night on the evening news was reported the number of soldiers deaths. When it hit a thousand liberals had orgasms, but I didn't expect you to remember those shameful days liberals were using our soldiers fir political gain.

More lies.

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

You are the biggest liar on this site, and that is saying a lot. You never back up your lies with links. You are s pathological liar. You can not debate a topic without relying on lies. So, show us the link that has liberals gleefully counting the deaths of soldiers killed in Iraq.

More lies.

Okay nuttley if I show you the news cast will you condemn your party? It happened every night, cause it pissed me off seeing how low liberals will go.

More lies.

Okay nuttley if I show you the news cast will you condemn your party? It happened every night, cause it pissed me off seeing how low liberals will go.
Put up or shut up.

You are the biggest liar on this site, and that is saying a lot. You never back up your lies with links. You are s pathological liar. You can not debate a topic without relying on lies. So, show us the link that has liberals gleefully counting the deaths of soldiers killed in Iraq.
Fuck you, sorry ass liberals counted the deaths of our soldiers daily under Bush, but suddenly stopped when Obama was elected. Just because you are a low life mother fucker that doesn't deserve a soldiers recognition, isn't my fault. It's not my fault you have a selective memory either.

Fuck you, sorry ass liberals counted the deaths of our soldiers daily under Bush, but suddenly stopped when Obama was elected. Just because you are a low life mother fucker that doesn't deserve a soldiers recognition, isn't my fault. It's not my fault you have a selective memory either.
This liberal veteran didn't......

Forum List

Back