🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey protesters, here's FREDDY GRAY’S ARREST RECORD

Looks like he was a drug addict and dealer. Not much to indicate the "thug" part unless you consider black drug addicts as thugs. So what is the premise of the post? Does a history of drug dealing and use give police in Baltimore the right to execute or murder the black drug addicts?
WTF???? One just wonders how many black lives he destroyed peddling that poison.....
Big pharma kills more as does alcohol,,yet none of the dealers go to jail...
It's also a fact that blacks in Democrat-controlled enclaves kill more people than regular law-abiding citizens do, and the Democrats don't go to jail, either.....

No, wait a minute.... Hillary might before it's over...:badgrin:

Looks like he was a drug addict and dealer. Not much to indicate the "thug" part unless you consider black drug addicts as thugs. So what is the premise of the post? Does a history of drug dealing and use give police in Baltimore the right to execute or murder the black drug addicts?
WTF???? One just wonders how many black lives he destroyed peddling that poison.....
Big pharma kills more as does alcohol,,yet none of the dealers go to jail...
Probably not to many of them get murdered by the cops on the way either.

Another thug bites the dust. He was 100s of times more likely to be done in by another thug, but there you go. It was just a matter of time anyway.

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

He was doing heavier drugs
How many times has he been arrested, or resisted arrest? He got addicted to pain pills after surgery. Then he admitted himself into a rehab. Maybe this thug, should've followed in Rushs footsteps.

Notice how big pharma can have deaths on their hands from the drugs they deal, yet are never arrested or killed? Or the doctors that prescribed them and the pharmacist that filled the order...
Okay, next time you need an antibiotic. Tell big pharma, the doctor, and the pharmacist to go fuck themselves. I bet you won't.
You are suggesting that because big pharma produces good and helpful drugs they should get a pass that allows them to abuse their powers and profit from unethical or illegal activities. Would it shock you to learn that some pharma companies actual follow ethical behaviour, don't break laws and follow levels of prescribed levels of standards and only some of them are run and controlled by dirt bags? Gosh, what a concept.

FREDDY GRAY S ARREST RECORD Here s The Rap Sheet Of The Guy They re Destroying Baltimore Over Top Right News
As Baltimore’s destructive #BlackLivesMatter riots continue to rage, some new information has been revealed about the gentleman they’re burning Baltimore down for.

According to the Maryland Department of Justice, Freddie Gray had the 18 documented arrests below, at a minimum:

18! 18 DOCUMENTED ARRESTS, can you believe my dear protesters that this guy(If you don't know, you're protesting about this guy's death) was thug? No? Well, now you can see!
Which one of those offenses is punishable by the police breaking his neck? What are the sentencing guidelines?

Notice how big pharma can have deaths on their hands from the drugs they deal, yet are never arrested or killed? Or the doctors that prescribed them and the pharmacist that filled the order...
Okay, next time you need an antibiotic. Tell big pharma, the doctor, and the pharmacist to go fuck themselves. I bet you won't.
You are suggesting that because big pharma produces good and helpful drugs they should get a pass that allows them to abuse their powers and profit from unethical or illegal activities. Would it shock you to learn that some pharma companies actual follow ethical behaviour, don't break laws and follow levels of prescribed levels of standards and only some of them are run and controlled by dirt bags? Gosh, what a concept.
Big pharma makes the drugs. Doctors prescribe them. So how do you blame big pharma?

Another thug bites the dust. He was 100s of times more likely to be done in by another thug, but there you go. It was just a matter of time anyway.

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

How many times has he been arrested, or resisted arrest? He got addicted to pain pills after surgery. Then he admitted himself into a rehab. Maybe this thug, should've followed in Rushs footsteps.
Ya, like Freddie had the same options as the millionaire white guy.

Gee, have you ever stopped to consider that the drug companies don't hire a babysitter to keep idiots from abusing their products?????

And if mistakes are made, they are held accountable (unlike Hillary or Obama).....

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

I'm sure Freddie was on welfare, so yes. Remember obamacare solved all medical problems.

If it kills me you can be happy then...

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

I'm sure Freddie was on welfare, so yes. Remember obamacare solved all medical problems.
If you have a drug felony, you can't get welfare....

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

Link?

This was posted yesterday and the same racists posted that he deserved being murdered by cops.

And yet, not one of you racist THUGS can say which of his PAST crimes, for which he paid his debt to society, is just cause to ignore and refuse him his right to due process.

Think about it people. The real THUGS here are those who believe some US citizens should not have the constitutional rights and protections as others.

Not my fault you don't trust your doctor.

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

You're "sure" Mr Gray was on welfare?

As usual, you just can't help but lie.

:link::link::link:

This was posted yesterday and the same racists posted that he deserved being murdered by cops.

And yet, not one of you racist THUGS can say which of his PAST crimes, for which he paid his debt to society, is just cause to ignore and refuse him his right to due process.

Think about it people. The real THUGS here are those who believe some US citizens should not have the constitutional rights and protections as others.
And dumbasses like yourself thinks thugs should have every chance to hurt law abiding citizens.

Not my fault you don't trust your doctor.
Prognostication by docs with rebates from big pharma pushing brands of drugs is not a good combination...

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

Link?

Link to Mr Gray being on welfare?

You did say you are "sure" he was.

Or, were you lying - again.

:link::link::link:

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

Link?
States: Food Stamp, Welfare Bans for Drug Felons Counterproductive
http://newamericamedia.org/2011/04/...re-bans-for-drug-felons-counterproductive.php

Forum List

Back