🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey protesters, here's FREDDY GRAY’S ARREST RECORD

This was posted yesterday and the same racists posted that he deserved being murdered by cops.

And yet, not one of you racist THUGS can say which of his PAST crimes, for which he paid his debt to society, is just cause to ignore and refuse him his right to due process.

Think about it people. The real THUGS here are those who believe some US citizens should not have the constitutional rights and protections as others.

How can anyone be celebrating the death of a non-violent drug offender?
How could liberals celebrate the deaths of our great soldiers? I mean you gleefully counted their deaths daily until Obama got elected, for the only reason to make Bush look bad. Now that's shameful.
You are the biggest liar on this site, and that is saying a lot. You never back up your lies with links. You are s pathological liar. You can not debate a topic without relying on lies. So, show us the link that has liberals gleefully counting the deaths of soldiers killed in Iraq.
Fuck you, sorry ass liberals counted the deaths of our soldiers daily under Bush, but suddenly stopped when Obama was elected. Just because you are a low life mother fucker that doesn't deserve a soldiers recognition, isn't my fault. It's not my fault you have a selective memory either.
This liberal veteran didn't......
The media did.

This was posted yesterday and the same racists posted that he deserved being murdered by cops.

And yet, not one of you racist THUGS can say which of his PAST crimes, for which he paid his debt to society, is just cause to ignore and refuse him his right to due process.

Think about it people. The real THUGS here are those who believe some US citizens should not have the constitutional rights and protections as others.

How could liberals celebrate the deaths of our great soldiers? I mean you gleefully counted their deaths daily until Obama got elected, for the only reason to make Bush look bad. Now that's shameful.
You are the biggest liar on this site, and that is saying a lot. You never back up your lies with links. You are s pathological liar. You can not debate a topic without relying on lies. So, show us the link that has liberals gleefully counting the deaths of soldiers killed in Iraq.
Fuck you, sorry ass liberals counted the deaths of our soldiers daily under Bush, but suddenly stopped when Obama was elected. Just because you are a low life mother fucker that doesn't deserve a soldiers recognition, isn't my fault. It's not my fault you have a selective memory either.
So, your dumb ass got caught telling another lie. The casualty reports didn't stop you idiot fake. Bush's last year in office saw over 300 casualties in Iraq. Obama brought that number down to 150 and by the third year in office, about 50. The reporting stopped because the casualties were being decreased and ended during his first term in office.
Casualties from Afghanistan continue to be covered and the media has given plenty of coverage to those numbers, often pointing out that the casualties in Afghanistan increased with the Obama surge that he instigated there.
Quit while you are behind.

The media did.
Well then, that makes it only the liberal media and not liberals in general...

The media did.
Well then, that makes it only the liberal media and not liberals in general...
Bullcrap. The liar needs to prove what he says. If it was only the media he needs to prove that the liberal news media was gleeful when it reported casualties.

Forum List

Back