🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey protesters, here's FREDDY GRAY’S ARREST RECORD

This was posted yesterday and the same racists posted that he deserved being murdered by cops.

And yet, not one of you racist THUGS can say which of his PAST crimes, for which he paid his debt to society, is just cause to ignore and refuse him his right to due process.

Think about it people. The real THUGS here are those who believe some US citizens should not have the constitutional rights and protections as others.
And dumbasses like yourself thinks thugs should have every chance to hurt law abiding citizens.

I believe people should be punished for their crimes.

Not their color or what they might be thinking.

The US Constitution agrees with me.

Why do YOU disagree with the constitution?

Another thug bites the dust. He was 100s of times more likely to be done in by another thug, but there you go. It was just a matter of time anyway.

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

He was doing heavier drugs
How many times has he been arrested, or resisted arrest? He got addicted to pain pills after surgery. Then he admitted himself into a rehab. Maybe this thug, should've followed in Rushs footsteps.
Ya, like Freddie had the same options as the millionaire white guy.
I'm sure Freddie was on welfare, so yes. Remember obamacare solved all medical problems.

You're "sure" Mr Gray was on welfare?

As usual, you just can't help but lie.

:link::link::link:
Only 42% of people in that neighborhood have a job. He was a drug dealer. I think we can say yes, he was on welfare.

Looks like he was a drug addict and dealer. Not much to indicate the "thug" part unless you consider black drug addicts as thugs. So what is the premise of the post? Does a history of drug dealing and use give police in Baltimore the right to execute or murder the black drug addicts?
Notice how big pharma can have deaths on their hands from the drugs they deal, yet are never arrested or killed? Or the doctors that prescribed them and the pharmacist that filled the order...
Okay, next time you need an antibiotic. Tell big pharma, the doctor, and the pharmacist to go fuck themselves. I bet you won't.
If it kills me you can be happy then...
Not my fault you don't trust your doctor.
Prognostication by docs with rebates from big pharma pushing brands of drugs is not a good combination...
Gee, maybe there is a point there..... If you can't trust your doctor, just go to your neighborhood drug dealer, right??????:cry:

Notice how big pharma can have deaths on their hands from the drugs they deal, yet are never arrested or killed? Or the doctors that prescribed them and the pharmacist that filled the order...
Okay, next time you need an antibiotic. Tell big pharma, the doctor, and the pharmacist to go fuck themselves. I bet you won't.
If it kills me you can be happy then...
Not my fault you don't trust your doctor.
Prognostication by docs with rebates from big pharma pushing brands of drugs is not a good combination...
Gee, maybe there is a point there..... If you can't trust your doctor, just go to your neighborhood drug dealer, right??????:cry:
or not take drugs...

How liberal/progressives use a dead person for their agendas is about the sickest thing I have ever seen.

they did with Bush and used ole Mother Sheehan until she was used up and then they kicked her to curb.

Grave dancing is about as low a party and their voters can crawl

This was posted yesterday and the same racists posted that he deserved being murdered by cops.

And yet, not one of you racist THUGS can say which of his PAST crimes, for which he paid his debt to society, is just cause to ignore and refuse him his right to due process.

Think about it people. The real THUGS here are those who believe some US citizens should not have the constitutional rights and protections as others.
And dumbasses like yourself thinks thugs should have every chance to hurt law abiding citizens.

Then where is your outrage at the fact that more white people are killed by police than blacks.

Another thug bites the dust. He was 100s of times more likely to be done in by another thug, but there you go. It was just a matter of time anyway.

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

How many times has he been arrested, or resisted arrest? He got addicted to pain pills after surgery. Then he admitted himself into a rehab. Maybe this thug, should've followed in Rushs footsteps.
I'm sure Freddie was on welfare, so yes. Remember obamacare solved all medical problems.

Just how low and stupid do you want to take your ridiculous ideas and opinions? Your are comparing a government funded or operated rehab program to a $5,000, $10,000 or even more expensive program designed for the super rich aristocratic class of the privileged super minority.

Then where is your outrage at the fact that more white people are killed by police than blacks.
it's a shame no matter the race...

It is, but why the hissy fit before the investigation? I guess this is what happens in liberal cities. In Charleston they did it quick without riots.

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

Just how low and stupid do you want to take your ridiculous ideas and opinions? Your are comparing a government funded or operated rehab program to a $5,000, $10,000 or even more expensive program designed for the super rich aristocratic class of the privileged super minority.
He could've went, but he didn't want to. Now he is dead, in a liberal run city. Imagine that.

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

Rush was doing worse shit than Freddie

Tell us who the real thug is....the guy harassed by local cops or the guy who buys his way out?

Is Rush Limbaugh a thug?

Rush was doing worse shit than Freddie

Tell us who the real thug is....the guy harassed by local cops or the guy who buys his way out?
Like Gore bought his kids way out?

It is, but why the hissy fit before the investigation? I guess this is what happens in liberal cities. In Charleston they did it quick without riots.
There are extremist on both sides of the fence, why after legally and with jurisprudence did Bundy get gun toting backers when he clearly broke the law? Why was Bundy not shot?

There are extremist on both sides of the fence, why after legally and with jurisprudence did Bundy get gun toting backers when he clearly broke the law? Why was Bundy not shot?
Didn't Reid need that land for a deal? Or his son? If so I support Bundy.

It had no bearing on his past actions...or his contractual obligations to the US govt..

How liberal/progressives use a dead person for their agendas is about the sickest thing I have ever seen.

they did with Bush and used ole Mother Sheehan until she was used up and then they kicked her to curb.

Grave dancing is about as low a party and their voters can crawl
Sheehan had support for a short time because of her status as a Gold Star Mom. Eventually the support waned and only a small faction of supporters stood with her. Even with minimum support she gained media attention because of that Gold Star Mom status. The sick people are the ones like you who decided it was and is OK to break away from a long tradition of giving unfettered respect and latitude to the mothers of our fallen warriors. The idea that individuals like you can attack a Gold Star Mom because you disagree with her opinions or ideas is the disgusting behavior. The concept you hold that permits you to whine about the mother of a soldier who died fighting for you to have free speech is despicable.

Last edited:
It had no bearing on his past actions...or his contractual obligations to the US govt..
If I remember right Reid needed the land. He is a crook, so I will support Bundy on that one.

How can anyone be celebrating the death of a non-violent drug offender?

How can anyone be celebrating the death of a non-violent drug offender?
How could liberals celebrate the deaths of our great soldiers? I mean you gleefully counted their deaths daily until Obama got elected, for the only reason to make Bush look bad. Now that's shameful.

Forum List

Back