Hey Putin lovers: Americans’ Opinions of Russia, Putin Hit 20-Year Low – Poll

To hell with America say r-wing Americans... they still love their homophobic teddy-bear Putin!

Americans' Views of Russia, Putin Are Worst in Years

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As host nation Russia dominates the world stage at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Americans clearly do not think highly of the country or its president, Vladimir Putin. Putin and Russia score the highest unfavorable ratings -- 63% and 60%, respectively -- that Gallup has recorded for them in the past two decades.

Please have your doses analyzed, kidrocks. People worldwide are confused by Obama's political choices, and you seem to be in reality lockout by projection not to mention proxy.

Right wingers love Putin? What? Is this some sort of new spin from the left? I thought the left wanted America to be more like Russia. I must have taken a longer nap than I thought! What century is this?

The rights adoration with Putin manifests from their hatred of Obama. This was well demonstrated with their fervent backing and cheering of Putin over Obama concerning Syria a while back. There were thousands of pro-Putin threads started at that time and they continue to this day (Putin owns Obama).

To hell with America say r-wing Americans... they still love their homophobic teddy-bear Putin!

Americans' Views of Russia, Putin Are Worst in Years

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As host nation Russia dominates the world stage at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Americans clearly do not think highly of the country or its president, Vladimir Putin. Putin and Russia score the highest unfavorable ratings -- 63% and 60%, respectively -- that Gallup has recorded for them in the past two decades.

Your post is a load of bs. I am guessing you're in a state that recently legalized pot. I don't think the right ever loved Russia, but the left sure fell out of love when they started moving away from communism after proving what a failure it was. I think you're just mad at them for not continuing to glamorize commies. Also, didn't Russians get blamed for taping a stupid comment from someone in the Obama administration. I know stuff like that pisses off liberals. Russia hasn't been loving Obama, so the left automatically thinks the right loves them.

Sober up, dude, you're not making sense.

The crappy conditions in Russia are typical of communist countries. All the commies are brain dead.

Last edited:
The rights adoration with Putin manifests from their hatred of Obama. This was well demonstrated with their fervent backing and cheering of Putin over Obama concerning Syria a while back. There were thousands of pro-Putin threads started at that time and they continue to this day (Putin owns Obama).
By Jove, I think you've got it...

Sad day, when a foreign leader who demonstrates resolve, strength and calculated political finesse, not only outclasses a US President, but is seen as having superior skills and force of will and a stronger sense of right and wrong...

Adoration is probably too strong a word, but Acknowledgement and Applause come to mind as realistic alternative descriptors...

At least, within the context of the Syria intervention, and Russia's traditional position on the aberration known as homosexuality...

Last edited:
It already has, cold war dinosaur...lol.

you idiot it has never changed in Russia

but the ignorant hater dupe has no idea what goes on outside the brainwashing leftard headquarters of America :lol:

Last edited:
Some leftist makes up some drivel and leftists carry it.

President Putin again slapped the obama by giving a surprise visit to the US Olympic team. He went as one sportsman to another. It was not a planned visit but he was given an Olympic team jacket.

Obama couldn't be bothered to even go. He sent a gay delegation instead. I just love seeing a real leader backhand obama.

oh, please. stop it. I agree with a lot of your opinions but you have absolutely no idea what putin is and how russia functions.'there is never anything "unplanned" in russia.

it is mostly Potemkin villages also.

Sad day, when a foreign leader who demonstrates resolve, strength and calculated political finesse, not only outclasses a US President, but is seen as having superior skills and force of will and a stronger sense of right and wrong...

Adoration is probably too strong a word, but Acknowledgement and Applause come to mind as realistic alternative descriptors...

At least, within the context of the Syria intervention, and Russia's traditional position on the aberration known as homosexuality...

^^^^^^^^^^^
Classic Putin lover.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Classic Putin lover.
Nope.

Classic American Centrist who knows a good joke when he sees one.

Right wingers love Putin? What? Is this some sort of new spin from the left? I thought the left wanted America to be more like Russia. I must have taken a longer nap than I thought! What century is this?

:cuckoo:

don't LIE.

the vast majority of people were simply extremely happy we did not get involved in yet another war which we have absolutely no benefits from.
If stupid obama got owned by putin - that is his OWN fault as our idiot of a president fucks up everything he touches.
but if by owning obama putin saved our country and our boys from yet another war - I can live with it.

don't LIE.

the vast majority of people were simply extremely happy we did not get involved in yet another war which we have absolutely no benefits from.
If stupid obama got owned by putin - that is his OWN fault as our idiot of a president fucks up everything he touches.
but if by owning obama putin saved our country and our boys from yet another war - I can live with it.

Another Putin-lover.

please, not you.

there was no right or wrong. not even close. that is all BS for the ignoramuses willing to listen ( and I do not consider you a such)

there is a PIPE possibility. A PIPE which will end accumulation of billions of dollars on putin's personal bank accounts.
A PIPE, not building of which is of such tremendous importance to putin that he will wage the third world war if needed.
He did not need to. all what was needed was some pressure put on our amateur "leader".
But, in this particular instance, I thank God our "leader" was what he always is - a pussy.
Because in this particular instance we had absolutely no dog in a fight - if the Europeans want to diversify and cheapen their natural gas - and have a PIPE built - let THEM fight for it.
None of OUR business.

don't LIE.

Another Putin-lover.

are you an imbecile? seems like it :D

I can't be putin lover by default and half of this board can figure out why immediately.

but you are too retarded to understand that :lol:

How is saying we have no business being in Syria cheering Putin?

Forum List

Back