Hey Putin lovers: Americans’ Opinions of Russia, Putin Hit 20-Year Low – Poll

Some leftist makes up some drivel and leftists carry it.

President Putin again slapped the obama by giving a surprise visit to the US Olympic team. He went as one sportsman to another. It was not a planned visit but he was given an Olympic team jacket.

Obama couldn't be bothered to even go. He sent a gay delegation instead. I just love seeing a real leader backhand obama.

oh, please. stop it. I agree with a lot of your opinions but you have absolutely no idea what putin is and how russia functions.'there is never anything "unplanned" in russia.

it is mostly Potemkin villages also.

So? Anyone who puts a stick in obama's ass is doing good and President Putin does it better than anyone else.

The rights adoration with Putin manifests from their hatred of Obama. This was well demonstrated with their fervent backing and cheering of Putin over Obama concerning Syria a while back. There were thousands of pro-Putin threads started at that time and they continue to this day (Putin owns Obama).
By Jove, I think you've got it...

Sad day, when a foreign leader who demonstrates resolve, strength and calculated political finesse, not only outclasses a US President, but is seen as having superior skills and force of will and a stronger sense of right and wrong...

Adoration is probably too strong a word, but Acknowledgement and Applause come to mind as realistic alternative descriptors...

At least, within the context of the Syria intervention, and Russia's traditional position on the aberration known as homosexuality...

please, not you.

there was no right or wrong. not even close. that is all BS for the ignoramuses willing to listen ( and I do not consider you a such)

there is a PIPE possibility. A PIPE which will end accumulation of billions of dollars on putin's personal bank accounts.
A PIPE, not building of which is of such tremendous importance to putin that he will wage the third world war if needed.
He did not need to. all what was needed was some pressure put on our amateur "leader".
But, in this particular instance, I thank God our "leader" was what he always is - a pussy.
Because in this particular instance we had absolutely no dog in a fight - if the Europeans want to diversify and cheapen their natural gas - and have a PIPE built - let THEM fight for it.
None of OUR business.
One of us or the other is misreading his counterpart...

I don't disagree with anything you've said here...

Did you construe my original otherwise?

Sorry to come off looking dense about this, but I don't get it... what is there about the earlier post that triggered the angst?... 'cause I'm not seein' it, at first glance.

Forum List

Back