Hey Red Hat, Did You Donate to Trump's Campaign?

Don't need to read it. What others choose to do with their money is NONE 0F YOUR BUSINESS.

Get it? Simple really

The latest spin on this is 'taxpayers are paying....'

Well, derr....

Taxpayers of all sizes and shapes contribute to political campaigns.

You probably wanted that money to go to his reelection didn't you? Do you care that your donation is paying the legal fees of Jared Kushner, a guy reportedly worth $300 million?

Trump campaign paid legal fees to firm representing Jared Kushner

President Donald Trump's campaign has spent nearly $100,000 of donor money to pay legal bills to the firm representing Jared Kushner, the latest campaign finance records show.

The president's re-election campaign made two payments to the firm, Winston & Strawn LLP – $55,330 and $42,574. The expenditures were payments to Kushner's attorney Abbe Lowell for Kushner’s legal fees, sources with knowledge of the payments told to ABC News. Lowell joined the firm in May 2018.

They support a con artist. They don't care, its what they want.

But you're still deflecting from the topic of the thread which is millionaire Jared Kushner's legal fees being paid by donations to Trump's reelection campaign.

It's perfectly legal to use campaign funds to pay legal bills for anyone working on the campaign

Read - learn

https://www.fec.gov/files/legal/aos/2011-07/AO-2011-07.pdf
I never claimed it was illegal.

Hey, if y'all are cool with the money y'all sent in to reelect Trump going instead to pay a millionaire's legal fees, i am too. I dont't want him re-elected.

Forum List

Back