Hey Trump, how bout getting some of them Trump boys to put on a uniform?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Gotta love these conservative war hogs, love talking shit, but none have kids over their fighting, especially Trump!!!

They love firing anything but a AK47

Anything that would break a fingernail on trump's fragile children is out of the question. They find out quickly that hot air is useless in battle.

Rump the Orangeman, being handed everything from birth, has never held any kind of position of responsibility in his life, including military service or even as simple a thing as a job, so I doubt if he's even had the wisdom to give his kids any of the challenges he got to avoid.

Rump the Orangeman, being handed everything from birth, has never held any kind of position of responsibility in his life, including military service or even as simple a thing as a job, so I doubt if he's even had the wisdom to give his kids any of the challenges he got to avoid.

Pretty much could say the same thing of Cankles.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-11.00.50-AM.jpg

It's not my impression that Hillary grew up rich, but it's irrelevant. The topic is Rump, not Hillary.

It's not my impression that Hillary grew up rich, but it's irrelevant. The topic is Rump, not Hillary.

Just sayin' it's all blind partisan bashin'. Everything said in this thread to date doesn't mean shit. They are both awful, and everything said to one applies equally to the other. Killary is just as bad as "Rump."

Just sayin' it's all blind partisan bashin'. Everything said in this thread to date doesn't mean shit. They are both awful, and everything said to one applies equally to the other. Killary is just as bad as "Rump."

Again I don't think you can make the case that Hillary has never been in position of responsibility, but also again, Hillary is not the topic here.

"Rump" does not equal "Hillary". Were the topic about "presidential candidates in general" there might be a basis for the comparison. Absent that it's a deflection.

Not this shit again...

Everything old is new again...

People need to get some new material...

Then again, I guess it's easier for the simpletons to recycle the Romney shit... Beats thinking...

Gotta love these conservative war hogs, love talking shit, but none have kids over their fighting, especially Trump!!!

They love firing anything but a AK47

Perhaps you haven't noticed but we have an all-volunteer military today. Admitting that under this failed administration it is grossly underfunded and undermanned leaving us in extreme danger.

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Millions of Americans join the military to learn skills, and earn a paycheck. They all go in knowing they may be called to place their lives on the line and fight for our country. Let's be honest though, many that have joined since the draft was ended over 40 years ago, hope they get to earn money without having to defend their country.

Trumps sons and daughters do not need a paycheck, and since the Trump family have not been warmongers, there simply has not been a reason for them to join.
I think the OP is just farting in the wind.

Forum List

Back