Hey, Trump...want to have better relations with Russia? Here's an option

Russian laws are not our laws, moron. Things are illegal there that are perfectly legal here, like criticizing the government.

Is THAT why Trump tells you fuckheads that the media is the enemy of the people???...............Don't you idiots see the similarities?

News Media Are 'Enemy of the American People,' Trump Tweets

Trump tweets: The media is the 'enemy of the American people' | TheHill

Trump Calls the News Media the 'Enemy of the American People ...

Trump should add the, "Democratic Party" political leadership (federal and state) as enemies of the American People as well in my opinion. Over 500 days of the Trump Presidency all they have to show for it is obstruction, wasted taxpayer funds, divisive politics etc., classic anti-American sedition really.

Maybe that would finally wake them up.

Russian laws are not our laws, moron. Things are illegal there that are perfectly legal here, like criticizing the government.

Is THAT why Trump tells you fuckheads that the media is the enemy of the people???...............Don't you idiots see the similarities?

Trump should add the, "Democratic Party" political leadership (federal and state) as enemies of the American People as well in my opinion. Over 500 days of the Trump Presidency and all they have to show for it is obstruction, wasted taxpayer funds, divisive politics etc., classic anti-American sedition really.
You're so, so lucky! You must have a sure lock on a liberal progressive being elected in 2020... that is unless you are in your own little self affirming bubble, out of sync with the 'regular folk' majority, who are the engine that drives this Nation...

Trump should add the, "Democratic Party" political leadership (federal and state) as enemies of the American People as well in my opinion. Over 500 days of the Trump Presidency all they have to show for it is obstruction, wasted taxpayer funds, divisive politics etc., classic anti-American sedition really.
You forgot the staged a failed coup.

I could have gone on for hours but as you know. Democrats are known for short attention spans and simple to repeat catch phrases. :beer:

Maybe that would finally wake them up.

Well, it took them 20 years to give BJ Bill and Harvey Weinstein the partial "Metoo" treatment, it seems unlikely... :eusa_think:.

Trump should add the, "Democratic Party" political leadership (federal and state) as enemies of the American People as well in my opinion. Over 500 days of the Trump Presidency and all they have to show for it is obstruction, wasted taxpayer funds, divisive politics etc., classic anti-American sedition really.
You're so, so lucky! You must have a sure lock on a liberal progressive being elected in 2020... that is unless you are in your own little self affirming bubble, out of sync with the 'regular folk' majority, who are the engine that drives this Nation...

I'll put that under impressive gobbledygook... :wink_2:

U go ahead and do that... reflect back on it at the next inauguration :)

Well hell, that won't be for another 6 years or so.

I like your eager spirit... but yes, 2nd term presidents do get inaugurated all over again.. lol

I like your eager spirit... but yes, 2nd term presidents do get inaugurated all over again.. lol

How right you are, hopefully Hillary will still have some fireworks left.

Nats let’s Trump live in his head rent free, 24/7. Lol!

Thanks for the laughs Nat!

How right you are, hopefully Hillary will still have some fireworks left.

She can hardly stand up or keep her lies consistent, it seems unlikely.

Putin owns Trump, he can release a video of that fat fuck banging a prostitute anytime he wants, and Trump knows it. Trump has started a trade war with our allies and has enabled Russia to not only interfere in our elections but to avoid any sanctions for their illegal annexation of the Crimea, effectively telling all our European allies, as well as Ukraine, that our government now works for Russia, and our long term alliances mean nothing.

Trump is a genuine national security threat.

Uhm, how so?

as enemies of the American People as well in my opinion

Well, good thing that NO ONE gives a fuck about your ignorant opinion........Keep watching Hannity for ALL your 3rd grade education......LOL

Not ONE of the Trump cult, ass kissing members has wanted to address the original question......Here, I'll make it more simple:

Should Trump ask his KGB-buddy to establish an extradition treaty between Russia and the U.S...if Russian wants back in to the G7??

Not ONE of the Trump cult, ass kissing members has wanted to address the original question......Here, I'll make it more simple:

Should Trump ask his KGB-buddy to establish an extradition treaty between Russia and the U.S...if Russian wants back in to the G7??

Hey, numbutz, the U.S. and Russia have an extradition treaty dating back to 1893.

So what happens if Russia wants to arrest an American for critizing the Russian government?

So, a moron like you is NOW making the claim that Russia is a bit of an outlaw nation???

But your orange hero wants "better relations" with his hug-buddy and that we should let Russia rejoin the G& and "forgive" all its past little sins.
Russia is a classic example of how democracy can fail in a nation with no democratic institutions and traditions.

Putin owns Trump, he can release a video of that fat fuck banging a prostitute anytime he wants, and Trump knows it. Trump has started a trade war with our allies and has enabled Russia to not only interfere in our elections but to avoid any sanctions for their illegal annexation of the Crimea, effectively telling all our European allies, as well as Ukraine, that our government now works for Russia, and our long term alliances mean nothing.

Trump is a genuine national security threat.

You are a Raving idiot......
Given your posting history, you're in no position to accuse others of being an idiot.

Not ONE of the Trump cult, ass kissing members has wanted to address the original question

Maybe because your question began with, "Trump should tell his love-buddy, Vladimir" you retard. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

putintoon071.jpg

Forum List

Back