Hey, Trump...want to have better relations with Russia? Here's an option

Hey, numbutz, the U.S. and Russia have an extradition treaty dating back to 1893.

Nitwit, my point was and is that if we could really EXTRADITE some of those Russian oligarchs to the U.S. for a trial (there are currently 20 indictments against these folks).......

HOW LONG WOULD PUTIN LAST IN POWER?

So what happens if Russia wants to arrest an American for critizing the Russian government?

So, a moron like you is NOW making the claim that Russia is a bit of an outlaw nation???

But your orange hero wants "better relations" with his hug-buddy and that we should let Russia rejoin the G& and "forgive" all its past little sins.
Russian laws are not our laws, moron. Things are illegal there that are perfectly legal here, like criticizing the government.

Really? NOW you are saying that it is okay to criticize the government? Why were you so against it when the NFL players did it by taking a knee?

Not ONE of the Trump cult, ass kissing members has wanted to address the original question......Here, I'll make it more simple:

Should Trump ask his KGB-buddy to establish an extradition treaty between Russia and the U.S...if Russian wants back in to the G7??

Hey, numbutz, the U.S. and Russia have an extradition treaty dating back to 1893.

Yo.................Soggy No Load...................there is a small extradition treaty with Russia that only applies to people who try to take the life of a ruler, but that treaty has long been forgotten.

3 Extradition Cases That Help Explain U.S.-Russia Relations

But, if you look at history, the U.S. and Russia have been here before. It goes back to 1893, when the U.S. Senate approved a controversial treaty in which both countries promised to turn over "persons guilty of attempts on the life of a ruler." That extradition treaty is now long forgotten and the U.S. and Russia have no formal agreement. When the U.S. issued an extradition request for Snowden, Russia made that clear and also complained that the U.S. hasn't been friendly when Moscow has made requests. It's complicated, and the U.S. processes hundreds — and in the early 2000s, thousands — of refugee applications from Russians a year. It grants some, rejects others.

Trump should tell his love-buddy, Vladimir, that a good sign of friendship and openness with the West would be for Russia to establish an EXTRADITION TREATY......

Let's see how many millionaire oligarchs and Putin fellow crooks would be willing to be extradited......and,better yet, how long Putin would stay in power if he would agree.

I think we have extradition treaties with ALL of the other G6....If Russia wants in............lol

Its an unnecessary treaty, IMHO. Russian outfits like Concord Management have no problem showing up for their court cases/

Trump should tell his love-buddy, Vladimir, that a good sign of friendship and openness with the West would be for Russia to establish an EXTRADITION TREATY......

Let's see how many millionaire oligarchs and Putin fellow crooks would be willing to be extradited......and,better yet, how long Putin would stay in power if he would agree.

I think we have extradition treaties with ALL of the other G6....If Russia wants in............lol

Its an unnecessary treaty, IMHO. Russian outfits like Concord Management have no problem showing up for their court cases/

Think about what you just said. You said that a large corporation has no problem showing up for their court cases, but the trouble is, corporations are dealt with differently than individuals are. You can't put a whole corporation in jail, you can only fine them. Individuals on the other hand, CAN be put in jail.

Try again...........Concord Management's principals have taken off to St. Petersburg (and not the city in Florida.)

The Nat Mutiny thread...Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had Trump. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with geometric logic that a duplicate key to the White House icebox DID exist and the Russians had it, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of put me in the looney bin.

Stop your trolling, you fucking moron.......lol

The Nat Mutiny thread...Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had Trump. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with geometric logic that a duplicate key to the White House icebox DID exist and the Russians had it, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of put me in the looney bin.

Stop your trolling, you fucking moron.......lol

e89311fa5c4e1ae5ad2a46aaca308181.jpg

The entire thread is "removed" because moronic right wingers trolled enough to get it removed???

Putin owns Trump, he can release a video of that fat fuck banging a prostitute anytime he wants, and Trump knows it. Trump has started a trade war with our allies and has enabled Russia to not only interfere in our elections but to avoid any sanctions for their illegal annexation of the Crimea, effectively telling all our European allies, as well as Ukraine, that our government now works for Russia, and our long term alliances mean nothing.

Trump is a genuine national security threat.

You are a Raving idiot......
Given your posting history, you're in no position to accuse others of being an idiot.

It wasn’t an accusation…

I stated a fact…..

Plain to see.

Hey Nat, want a clue? You are screwed, lololol. Come back when you have some power; which won't be for the next 12 years-)

Putin owns Trump, he can release a video of that fat fuck banging a prostitute anytime he wants, and Trump knows it. Trump has started a trade war with our allies and has enabled Russia to not only interfere in our elections but to avoid any sanctions for their illegal annexation of the Crimea, effectively telling all our European allies, as well as Ukraine, that our government now works for Russia, and our long term alliances mean nothing.

Uhm, how so?

How so? You are asking me how someone compromised by the Russian government and who is intent to damage and/or destroy long standing alliances with our allies is a national security threat?

Are you really this obtuse?

You call for an Extradition Treaty and immediately start gloating about how you abuse it to undermine the government of Russia.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant.

10253908-wilted-pot-plant.jpg

So what happens if Russia wants to arrest an American for critizing the Russian government?

So, a moron like you is NOW making the claim that Russia is a bit of an outlaw nation???

But your orange hero wants "better relations" with his hug-buddy and that we should let Russia rejoin the G& and "forgive" all its past little sins.

Your brown buffoon told medved to wait until after "my election". You were slobbering all over yourself .

They hired lawyers who are domiciled in America, Reed Smith, to answer Mueller's phony charges.

Good luck with that.......The only "winner" in the above is Reed Smith with their hourly fees.......Let's see those Russians come back to U.S. soil to fight those charges........LOL

You call for an Extradition Treaty and immediately start gloating about how you abuse it to undermine the government of Russia.

Does anyone have a Moron-to-English to decipher what this idiot is spewing???......LOL

Read what you wrote.

Oh, wait. You did. That's why you cut it, so it would not be plainly obvious that what I wrote was completely true.

Uhm, how so?

How so? You are asking me how someone compromised by the Russian government and who is intent to damage and/or destroy long standing alliances with our allies is a national security threat?

Are you really this obtuse?

I'm asking how Donald J. Trump was compromised by the Russian Government.

Forum List

Back