Hey, Trump...want to have better relations with Russia? Here's an option

So what happens if Russia wants to arrest an American for critizing the Russian government?

So, a moron like you is NOW making the claim that Russia is a bit of an outlaw nation???

But your orange hero wants "better relations" with his hug-buddy and that we should let Russia rejoin the G& and "forgive" all its past little sins.

So better relations with Russia is idiocy, Comrade gnat?

Barack Obama calls for 'reset' in US-Russia relations

:lol:

You're such a drooling fucking moron.

Considering Trumps achievements, I seriously doubt he needs your opinion

LOL

Trump Business Failures

Trump has undertaken a number of business projects that ultimately failed (or failed to live up to his lofty projections) without resulting in bankruptcies, including:

Trump Steaks
Go-Trump (online travel site)
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Mortgage
Trump: The Board Game
Trump Magazine
Trump University
Trump Ice (bottled water)
The New Jersey Generals (pro football team)
Tour de Trump (bicycle race)
Trump Network (nutritional supplements)

Did you get that list from Bezos' Amazon.Com Post (formerly Washington Post)

:rofl:

Un-American MORON.....your orange kool-aid drinking is making you forget THIS:

Trump's Intelligence Officials Contradict Him on Russia - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/...intelligence...russia.../553256/
Feb 13, 2018 - The intelligence community has a stark warning about Russia's intentions to ...

US intelligence agencies expect Russia to target 2018 midterms

.Overseas killings are built into the DNA of Russia's intelligence agencies
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/opinions/overseas...russias...agencies.../index.html
Mar 12, 2018 - Whoever was involved in the attempted killing of an ex-Russia spy in the UK, Bertrand Patenaude notes that the long history of successful ...

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections -

Care to enlighten us as to how people are cult members?

NO cult member ever admits of being part of a cult.....That would make them "unworthy" of the cult.....lol

View attachment 197619
You and all the other snowflakes are the ones in a cult. That was made perfectly clear one you all lost your heads after the election and started burning cars and breaking windows. Rational people don't do stuff like that.

Trump should tell his love-buddy, Vladimir, that a good sign of friendship and openness with the West would be for Russia to establish an EXTRADITION TREATY......

Let's see how many millionaire oligarchs and Putin fellow crooks would be willing to be extradited......and,better yet, how long Putin would stay in power if he would agree.

I think we have extradition treaties with ALL of the other G6....If Russia wants in............lol

Whenever one of you snowflake morons accuses Trump of being friendly to Putin, I immediately stop reading. Do you ever have anything worthwhile to say? Everything you post is not only wrong or a lie, it's positively stupid.

Last edited:
Trump should tell his love-buddy, Vladimir, that a good sign of friendship and openness with the West would be for Russia to establish an EXTRADITION TREATY......

Let's see how many millionaire oligarchs and Putin fellow crooks would be willing to be extradited......and,better yet, how long Putin would stay in power if he would agree.

I think we have extradition treaties with ALL of the other G6....If Russia wants in............lol

Whenever one of you sowflake morons accuses Trump of being friendly to Putin, I immediately stop reading. Do you ever have anything worthwhile to say? Everything you post is not only wrong or a lie, it's positively stupid.

Nitwit4900 funnied you....that's his stock response to every challenge.

Whenever one of you sowflake morons accuses Trump of being friendly to Putin, I immediately stop reading

YES....STOP reading it would interfere with your ignorance....Stay just as dumb as you are now.

upload_2018-6-10_10-2-52.png

Whenever one of you sowflake morons accuses Trump of being friendly to Putin, I immediately stop reading. Do you ever have anything worthwhile to say? Everything you post is not only wrong or a lie, it's positively stupid.

Whenever I get those "funny" emoticons I interpret it to mean the poster knows he has no argument to counter what I posted.

Whenever I get those "funny" emoticons I interpret it to mean the poster knows he has no argument to counter what I posted.

Exactly.

"it's time to stop living according to Lenin! our guiding light is profit, acquired in a strictly legal way. our is his majesty, money, for it is only He who can lead us to wealth" - Vladimir Putin

we need to help Russia transition into a capitalist country!

Exactly.

You two Trump ass kissers may be idiots, but you're pretty good at bumping up a thread.......Congrats.......LOL

Un-American MORON.....your orange kool-aid drinking is making you forget THIS:

Trump's Intelligence Officials Contradict Him on Russia - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/...intelligence...russia.../553256/
Feb 13, 2018 - The intelligence community has a stark warning about Russia's intentions to ...

US intelligence agencies expect Russia to target 2018 midterms

.Overseas killings are built into the DNA of Russia's intelligence agencies
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/opinions/overseas...russias...agencies.../index.html
Mar 12, 2018 - Whoever was involved in the attempted killing of an ex-Russia spy in the UK, Bertrand Patenaude notes that the long history of successful ...

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections -

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

Fucking retard.

Whenever one of you sowflake morons accuses Trump of being friendly to Putin, I immediately stop reading

YES....STOP reading it would interfere with your ignorance....Stay just as dumb as you are now.

View attachment 197623
The lines on your chart are absolutely meaningless. On line represents the time Sessons shook Kislyak's hand in a greeting line in front of hundreds of other people. The line to Flynn occured after the election, and was part of his normal duties.

The chart is just a record proving this whole thing is a witch hunt conducted by douchebags.

The lines on your chart are absolutely meaningless. On line represents the time Sessons shook Kislyak's hand in a greeting line in front of hundreds of other people. The line to Flynn occured after the election, and was part of his normal duties.

The chart is just a record proving this whole thing is a witch hunt conducted by douchebags.

Trump is as "innocent" of his ties to Russia as Benedict Arnold was to the Brits....(here's an example)......LOL

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

(now let's watch all the Trump ass kissers "cleverly" keep posting "Soooo???)

Trump is as "innocent" of his ties to Russia as Benedict Arnold was to the Brits....(here's an example)......LOL

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

(now let's watch all the Trump ass kissers "cleverly" keep posting "Soooo???)
<YAWN!>

We've seen your quote 1000 times. It proves nothing. Trump has no ties to Russia, moron.

Furthermore, the source of your quote is as follows:

"according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official."

In other words, it's fake news.

Forum List

Back