Hey West!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
westwall, this is long overdue.
It has been on my back-burner literally for a couple of years now.
So I figure I better do it now before it is too late.
I wanted to do this by PM, but that door wasn't available probably because you were spammed so much over the years as a mod, so I apologize for going public.
  • You were one of the best mods this place ever had. It has never been the same since you stepped down, but I'm glad you still show up and post.
  • A couple years ago while we were both on (another forum) you posted a science lecture there about some topic that I not only watched but really enjoyed, but I never got the chance to tell you.
  • Geology has always been a growing interest of mine since a kid, particularly what it can tell us about the history of the Earth itself and the life on it. As a boy, a friend of the family gave me their daughter's no longer wanted rock collection (from a school project in a display case) which was actually pretty nice and highly variegated. It had a little of everything. Really made me wonder how rock could be so diversified. You once said you were a geologist and I just wanted to say that though I went in for electricity, space science and electronics, I'm now finally trying to devote more time to studying geology. I wish I were 40 years younger and had time to really go out and study rocks in the field--- really fascinating stuff.
  • You are one of the very FEW people here on this forum whom I read and pay attention to every post you make that I come across! You are appreciated here.
That is all. Thanks. Carry on.

I wanted to do this by PM, but that door wasn't available probably because you were spammed so much over the years as a mod, so I apologize for going public.
  • You were one of the best mods this place ever had. It has never been the same since you stepped down, but I'm glad you still show up and post.
  • A couple years ago while we were both on (another forum) you posted a science lecture there about some topic that I not only watched but really enjoyed, but I never got the chance to tell you.
  • Geology has always been a growing interest of mine since a kid, particularly what it can tell us about the history of the Earth itself and the life on it. As a boy, a friend of the family gave me their daughter's no longer wanted rock collection (from a school project in a display case) which was actually pretty nice and highly variegated. It had a little of everything. Really made me wonder how rock could be so diversified. You once said you were a geologist and I just wanted to say that though I went in for electricity, space science and electronics, I'm now finally trying to devote more time to studying geology. I wish I were 40 years younger and had time to really go out and study rocks in the field--- really fascinating stuff.
  • You are one of the very FEW people here on this forum whom I read and pay attention to every post you make that I come across! You are appreciated here.
No worries, and thank you.

Next you'll ask him for a go around.

• Geology has always been a growing interest of mine since a kid, particularly what it can tell us about the history of the Earth itself and the life on it. As a boy, a friend of the family gave me their daughter's no longer wanted rock collection (from a school project in a display case) which was actually pretty nice and highly variegated. It had a little of everything. Really made me wonder how rock could be so diversified. You once said you were a geologist and I just wanted to say that though I went in for electricity, space science and electronics, I'm now finally trying to devote more time to studying geology. I wish I were 40 years younger and had time to really go out and study rocks in the field--- really fascinating stuff.He's
Hear! Hear! He holds a special place in my heart and mind, too. He's a leader, fearless, and smart. And numero uno as a former mod. ;)

The sad thing about okfine is that he is neither OK, nor fine.
Like many others, I just finally put him on IGGY months back to save my sanity.
Because I prove your ignorance and your lies you run away like a pussy that you are. Go figure you get banned for you big mouth and scared you'll get hammered again.

Next you'll ask him for a go around.
1725769595642.png

Forum List

Back