HEY! What did you recently bought online?

Akbal

Rookie
Jun 30, 2018
Hello everyone! I am doing research on what products sell online.

If you've spent over $200 whille shopping online i'd highly appreciate if you can share with me the name of the product(s) you purchase.
Thanks in advance!

PS - If for some reason you don't want everyone knowing just sent me a private message.

If you've spent over $200 whille shopping online i'd highly appreciate if you can share with me the name of the product(s) you purchase.
Thanks in advance!

PS - If for some reason you don't want everyone knowing just sent me a private message.
Before research begins learn to write.

Everyone should send their spending info and emails and all to this guy with the foreign name.......suuurrrrrrre.

Thanks in advance!

King Sized Condoms

Thanks in advance!

King Sized Condoms

The King Sized Condoms are for Heterosexual men, as opposed to the Queen Sized Condoms which are for the Homos.

aaronleland knows all about this situation :smoke:

Everyone should send their spending info and emails and all to this guy with the foreign name.......suuurrrrrrre.

Well, not really. If you say on the thread what did you bought lately that will be enough.

And I don't know how much scammers are using this forum, but it seems that a few of you guys do not miss the opportunity to show yourself like fools.

Cheers

My most recent purchases have been photographs of my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the musical group named the Oak Ridge Boys, I love him SO much!!!

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Thanks in advance!

I recently bought TNHarley online and they emailed to say he's just been dispatched and is expected in approx 10 days :smoke:

Thanks in advance!

I recently bought TNHarley online and they emailed to say he's just been dispatched and is expected in approx 10 days :smoke:
You're shipment has arrived.

Where do you want it, Lady?

1420792961288.jpeg

Thanks in advance!

Shipping cost more than the product?
I hate when that happens.

Local "bag ban" kicked in.

Making it more attractive than ever to just order online. Free shipping so no need to drive 15 miles to closest hardware store and 15 miles back. No more hearing that they're out of the item I want but they get it for me in two weeks - I can get it in a few days with no-charge for shipping. In most cases lower prices, too. Problem is that all the cardboard boxes pile up through the summer though they make great kindling comes the winter.

Just bought a stock of dishwasher detergent - the kind that actually gets dishes clean - no longer sold in stores in this state. Also a quantity of small electrical items of which I never seem to have enough. Got 6 of one type and 20 of another - oh, and a year's supply of brushes for the electric toothbrushes. In each case for about the same price as I would have paid for just one of each locally. The one order just topped $200. Only $200+ single item I can recall is a photo-printer that was just under $300 but could have been bought locally for $345 after a bit of haggling.

Yes, I pay an annual fee to get away from shipping charges but it also gets me an unlimited supply of the kind of TV (mostly documentaries and DIY shows) I prefer. My saving on ditching cable saves me just over $1,000/year while my "Prime" membership runs about $120.

Forum List

Back